other matches jan 21/22

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Bradywasking

Re: other matches jan 21/22

Post by Bradywasking »

Fucking joke the amount of injury time played at Stoke.. And obviously Manure score in it..

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Big fat Sam the dodgy dealing walrus bastard beaten again

FUCKING MUCK :lol:

Clash

Post by Clash »

I despise players diving but referees are partly to blame for this because it seems they cannot see what is a blatant fucking foul if a player doesnt go down.

Case in point, Sterling through on goal and clearly pushed before taking his shot which knocked him off balance and the ball went straight into Loris' hands. Penalty and red card but instead Spurs then go down the other end and fucking equalise :banghead:
Last edited by Clash on Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Referees in this division are spectacularly shit. That incident with Sterling is fucking corrupt for the scum.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:Referees in this division are spectacularly shit. That incident with Sterling is fucking corrupt for the scum.
Yeah how mariner didn't see that is criminal.

One thing looks odds on at the moment if the filth play against us at the toilet the way they are playing now - we are in for a roasting, especially as Wenger in his infinite arrogance & stupidity will probably call the Big German Vagina back into the team as Captain, play ramsey on the right just behind the newly returned feo :blah: :blah: :blah:

Maybe that is what it will take the filthscum winning the title to finally get shot of the demented useless crunt. :cry: :banghead:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

OneBardGooner wrote:
rodders999 wrote:Referees in this division are spectacularly shit. That incident with Sterling is fucking corrupt for the scum.

One thing looks odds on at the moment if the filth play against us at the toilet the way they are playing now - we are in for a roasting, especially as Wenger in his infinite arrogance & stupidity will probably call the Big German Vagina back into the team as Captain, play ramsey on the right just behind the newly returned feo :blah: :blah: :blah:

Maybe that is what it will take the filthscum winning the title to finally get shot of the demented useless crunt. :cry: :banghead:

Now they're back in their rightful Thursday nights place, the usual collapse will happen. We'll be shit there as always and won't win. Chelsea are going to walk the title. They'll thrash us at their place, win at Old Toilet, draw or beat the Bin-dippers at the Anfield of Misery and sweep away all the other shit they come up against. No Europe to bother with, they could be on for a double without too much effort.

augie

Post by augie »

Clash wrote:I despise players diving but referees are partly to blame for this because it seems they cannot see what is a blatant fucking foul if a player doesnt go down.

Case in point, Sterling through on goal and clearly pushed before taking his shot which knocked him off balance and the ball went straight into Loris' hands. Penalty and red card but instead Spurs then go down the other end and fucking equalise :banghead:

In recent years I do not recall any transfer that has been as big as a waste of money than the deal that brought sterling to citeeh - without doubt he is a useless braindead c.unt and is more of a hinderance to a team than a help :roll: Yes he should have had a pen, but he had other chances and either chose the wrong option or made a poor pass - his lack of football intelligence means he doesn't know when or where to run, and automatically rules out any hope of him seeing the runs his team-mates are making. We Gooners rightly question how ozil and sanchez feel when they look up and see the likes of wally alongside them, but can you imagine how aguero feel's everytime he see's that w**ker on the wing ? :roll:

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

Clash wrote:I despise players diving but referees are partly to blame for this because it seems they cannot see what is a blatant fucking foul if a player doesnt go down.

Whilst it shouldn't make any difference, referees are human, and Sterling dived twice earlier in the game, which is bound to create a general impression of Sterling in the ref's mind as a cheating crunt.It's a shame that the Scum benefitted from it, but fuck Sterling.

storrmin571

Post by storrmin571 »

Liverpool and Swansea which one has the biggest set of pikey fans?

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

storrmin571 wrote:Liverpool and Swansea which one has the biggest set of pikey fans?
Probably the Bin-dippers. As far as I'm aware, Swansea have never killed 39 Juventus supporters.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
storrmin571 wrote:Liverpool and Swansea which one has the biggest set of pikey fans?
Probably the Bin-dippers. As far as I'm aware, Swansea have never killed 39 Juventus supporters.
Allegedly neither did they, though there were a hell of a lot of Cockney voices at the stadium that day :roll:

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Scousers 100%, at least for anyone without some colloquial hatred of Swansea :wink: Not that I've ever been so can't possibly say...

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Undoubtedly the dippers (no matter where on the planet they come from) 8)

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

OneBardGooner wrote:

I questioned Nathan Redmond's red card V the Scum because Mike Dean allowed Alli ^^ to have an attempt on goal and when he didn't score he got the penalty and the red card for Redmond..
Yesterday the incident was similar except I don't think Sterling got the shot in properly as he was stumbling.. Refs have a hard job etc etc but when they can't get big decisions correct consistently then fuck them..
Sorry I stand corrected the refs were consistent on both incidents.. Spuds benefited from both, now that is consistent..
Sterling and Walcott mentioned in a previous post, I watched Swansea at Anfield yesterday and Routledge who is similar in size to the other two was excellent giving Swansea an outlet when under pressure, he ran the ball repeatedly and held it up..can't see Feo doing that...

Clash

Post by Clash »

augie wrote:

In recent years I do not recall any transfer that has been as big as a waste of money than the deal that brought sterling to citeeh - without doubt he is a useless braindead c.unt and is more of a hinderance to a team than a help :roll: Yes he should have had a pen, but he had other chances and either chose the wrong option or made a poor pass - his lack of football intelligence means he doesn't know when or where to run, and automatically rules out any hope of him seeing the runs his team-mates are making. We Gooners rightly question how ozil and sanchez feel when they look up and see the likes of wally alongside them, but can you imagine how aguero feel's everytime he see's that w**ker on the wing ? :roll:
Agreed about all of that.

That transfer fee for a player like him was another example of how obscene the modern game has become.
GranadaJoe wrote:
Whilst it shouldn't make any difference, referees are human, and Sterling dived twice earlier in the game, which is bound to create a general impression of Sterling in the ref's mind as a cheating crunt.It's a shame that the Scum benefitted from it, but fuck Sterling.
Ah okay I didnt know that. I only put the game on because my dad told me Spurs were losing so I didnt see what had happened before.

I still think refs generally will not give penalties unless a player goes down ... but yeah fuck Sterling ... he probably would have missed the target if he hadnt been pushed anyway :D