Xhaka

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
northbank123

Re: Xhaka

Post by northbank123 »

MrT wrote:
northbank123 wrote:Passion and vision world class? :lol:
Did you say something? You whiny sheep shagging nonce.
:lol:

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

MrT wrote:Did you say something? You whiny sheep shagging nonce.
:typing: :moderator:

Someone's going on the naughty step.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

MrT wrote:
Do you know what the word "nonce" means? :roll:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
MrT wrote:
Do you know what the word "nonce" means? :roll:
TBF I don't think he was talking to you DB :wink: :lol:

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

officepest wrote:
MrT wrote:Did you say something? You whiny sheep shagging nonce.
:typing: :moderator:

Someone's going on the naughty step.
Or the naughty pen. :sex2:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

MrT wrote:
If you are going to have a dig at Mr T then at least get the quote right....
Passing and Vision....

Back to the said player Chaka Demus!
I just wish Switzerland would stick to exporting Toblerones, coz he ain't up to much!
His timing is as impeccable as getting a Southern Rail train, non existent, Wenger can't be blamed for that one, as for buying him well, fill yer boots gentlemen, the record goes on and on!....

JimmyAFC

Post by JimmyAFC »

I really rate this bloke and feel he has a lot of talent and like pretty much all of our players isn't flourishing because of the shocking backroom staff and tactics and management of Wenger.

He has talent, problem is Wenger and his mismanagement and lack of tactical nous in actually coaching players to proper positional roles and helping nurse their talent to the best of their potential.

Why do so many players go backwards under this dinosaur of a manager? Which players have actually improved? He is such a fraud its unbelievable. The media fail to pick up on this conveniently... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

How many players over the past 12 years have been played out of position? How many shocking defenders has he signed? Why do we STILL not have a proper DEFENSIVE midfielder?

Xhaka was brought into this role and people don't rate him. Well I do rate him and he's another one being tactically killed by the fraudulent bastard himself.

Give him a new proper tactical coach from Italy and he will be a different footballer.

Ramsey, Wilshere, Chamberlain, Szczesny, Gibbs, Cech, Arshavin all completely and utterly ruined by Wenger. He is a fucking disgraceful :censored:

greengooner

Post by greengooner »

we could have had Kante for 25 mill but instead we spent 40 mill on a useless kante!

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Good point different manager could see the best of him...he started brightly taking long range shots and had a good game at Watford, but has regressed badly

Main worry is his defensive covering and tackling which is dire....scouting team/Wenger turns everyone down and comes up with him :banghead:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

greengooner wrote:we could have had Kante for 25 mill but instead we spent 40 mill on a useless kante!
You've somehow garnered 5 million there, let's not exaggerate, this forum is above that :lol:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

I think everyone knows my feelings about Le Fraud, but to suggest this Swiss moron has somehow developed into a bad player just because of his management over a six month period is ridiculous.

The most sent off player in the top leagues in Europe in the past 2 seasons - he can't tackle for shit......in fact he's a fucking coward of the highest order going in over the top with shitty tackles. Can't trap a bag of cement and apart from the odd left foot hammer when he's given 20 yards of space by Championship shite and an occasional Hollywood pass, he contributes fuck all. Might as well have Alex Mong back

slevinlacey

Post by slevinlacey »

Will always give a player a season to bed in but xhaka is either shocking or wanting wenky out more than the fans. Considering his game is based on passing, the amount of stray 10 yard passes. The guy is slower than Arteta.

Would def give him a contract extension

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Another sunday pub league tackle yesterday, getting another sunday pub league yellow card.....ironically against a pub team.

What a clown the bloke is

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Absolutely brainless moron. Puts in a shocking tackle every other game and is a red card waiting to happen.

Against any half-decent side the game completely passes him by. Offers no security defensively and very little going forward. Gotten worse week on week.

Being able to ping a decent 30-yard pass and scoring one screamer six monThs ago doesn't carry much weight for me.

Agree with SteveO that the blame for his performances doesn't lie with Wenger. Although the blame for chucking north of 30m away on him and playing him so often does.

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

A waste of money who can't tackle for shit.