Season Tickets query

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Season Tickets query

Post by DB10GOONER »

StuartL wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:The view from the upper tiers is shite. Like looking at Subbuteo... from the next room. :roll:

God, I miss Highbury. :( Even just the word "Highbury" brings so many bittersweet feelings and amazing memories. 8)
Can I be the first to say fuck off to Fleetwood then . :barscarf:
You can indeed. Just don't say it 18 times, retardo... :lol: :wink:

Block93

Post by Block93 »

First Emirates season was front row of lower, the worst view ever! Moved around and spent several years in other lower tier seats with my son, who wasn't very big at the time, trouble was when everyone stood up you could see f all. Somehow managed to swap in 2010 to near the front of upper tier (a very well-written letter helped!) and the view is brilliant. And just above the singing block downstairs, we steal a bit of their noise too.

Admit that as you go higher up, you might as well be watching on TV.

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
flash gunner wrote:I quite like the view from the top tier, the atmosphere is shocking and you're quite detached from the action but the view is alright IMO
I really hate it. My mate had ST up there about 15 or 20 rows back and you just feel totally disconnected from the game. I have good eyesight too but the players looked miles away. Atmos is shit too, but that is standard in most parts of the Conglomerates Lego Bowl of course. :|

It does help if you are tall enough to see over the railings ;)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

AkneyGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
flash gunner wrote:I quite like the view from the top tier, the atmosphere is shocking and you're quite detached from the action but the view is alright IMO
I really hate it. My mate had ST up there about 15 or 20 rows back and you just feel totally disconnected from the game. I have good eyesight too but the players looked miles away. Atmos is shit too, but that is standard in most parts of the Conglomerates Lego Bowl of course. :|

It does help if you are tall enough to see over the railings ;)
:yawn: Sorry period breath, been done before, try and at least be original... :roll: :lol:

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

Well touché, because everyone calls me period breath so that is not original ethier.

:D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

AkneyGooner wrote:Well touché, because everyone calls me period breath so that is not original ethier.

:D
:lol:

I bet they do. :wink:

Gunnersaurus

Post by Gunnersaurus »

SPARKSY wrote:
Skooner wrote:If it's just you then you'll probably be fine in the summer. The more people you are trying to move the harder it gets. There are 3 of us in the upper tier and we've applied to move to lower in the last 3 renewal seasons and been denied each time.

Is that because the club know its a lot harder to sell tickets in the Upper??
Probably because the difference in price is so big that they want to keep you there, harder to convince new people to part with £1400.

I've moved downstairs this season, was in the North Bank Upper, we had 3 together and they wouldn't move the 3 together, you'll do well to get 3 downstairs, I tried for a couple of years, just wasn't happening.

Me and my son have moved into the family enclosure which was a shock in itself, the price difference is also massive which is nice.

Good luck, all you can do is apply, if Wenger signs another contract you may get some joy as imagine a few will be done with it all.