Forum's Newest Member

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Forum's Newest Member

Post by DB10GOONER »

Red Snapper wrote:Supporters of other clubs (deluded and misguided obv) aren't banned from here as a matter of course are they? We've got the Sunderland bloke here who is friendly and non-confrontational so why not others as long as they don't abuse the great privilege of being allowed on here? Some of those obvious N17 plebs are unintentionally hilarious.
We let supporters of other clubs on as long as they don't take the piss. I've banned a manc cúnt before because he was a WUM but most are respectful and some like our Mackem mate make a good contribution. As a general rule we don't let the vermin on here. Why would we?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

There's a Superfan lurking.... :lol: :wink:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

I don't suppose Monostich will be allowed back any time soon? :D

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

SteveO 35 wrote:I don't suppose Monostich will be allowed back any time soon? :D
No but Pancho is welcome :barscarf: :wink: