Forum's Newest Member

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rodders999

Re: Forum's Newest Member

Post by rodders999 »

:lol:

Speaking of past legends who was that guy on here who used to talk about himself in the third person? Radford was it?

That used to truly piss me off :lol:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

rodders999 wrote::lol:

Speaking of past legends who was that guy on here who used to talk about himself in the third person? Radford was it?

Past legends......sounds like a new thread theme to me :D

US Marty with 500 pages about the board, HighburyJD's official superfan ramblings, Red talking about irrelevant 8-2's and his favourite player Denilson, Radford talking in Craig David mode throughout the thread.........the stuff of dreams ! Not to mention Baba back and referring to Arsene's little helpers and the spunk trumpets of RedAction :barscarf:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

SteveO 35 wrote: Red talking about irrelevant 8-2's
This forum could go on for another thousand years and the "we won the most important game that week" quote will never EVER be surpassed as the greatest words ever uttered on here.

Inspirational times :barscarf:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

:lol: :lol:

Enjoy the reminiscing boys, because none of those banned dullards will be getting back on here. :lol: 8) And there are a couple mentioned who, if they reappear, will be getting banned on their next offence. :box:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
This forum could go on for another thousand years and the "we won the most important game that week" quote will never EVER be surpassed as the greatest words ever uttered on here.

:lol: :lol:

If POTUS Donald Trump joined here and posted "Wenger you are a cúnt, suck my Presidential cock" it still would not surpass the "irrelevant 8-2" comment from Shit For Brains Red. :lol:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

SteveO 35 wrote:Baba is back......Baba is back

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Just the other hero from yesteryear to return now.......Red, Red, wherefore art thou....

Happy days are here again - McDowell will be pleased :D

Can't wait for the old,I just got off the phone from my cousin in France,and he told me such and such player is useless .

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

mcdowell42 wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:Baba is back......Baba is back

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Just the other hero from yesteryear to return now.......Red, Red, wherefore art thou....

Happy days are here again - McDowell will be pleased :D

Can't wait for the old,I just got off the phone from my cousin in France,and he told me such and such player is useless .
:coffeespit:

Ah, yes... the old student of the world game horseshit... :oops: :lol:

I wonder... :rubchin: what is the French for;
Ikechukwu1 wrote: I said Spuds were clearly a superior team to us, and that they're no longer the bottlers we've always known. It was obvious they'd finish ahead of us yet the denial persisted.
Something like;
Ikechukwu1 wrote:J'ai dit Spuds étaient clairement une équipe supérieure pour nous, et qu'ils ne sont plus les embouteilleurs nous avons toujours su. Il était évident qu'ils finiraient devant nous mais le déni persistait. .
:lol: :wink:

augie

Post by augie »

SteveO 35 wrote:

US Marty with 500 pages about the board, HighburyJD's official superfan ramblings, Red talking about irrelevant 8-2's and his favourite player Denilson, Radford talking in Craig David mode throughout the thread.........the stuff of dreams ! Not to mention Baba back and referring to Arsene's little helpers and the spunk trumpets of RedAction :barscarf:

I see highbury jd is logged on right now 8)

greengooner

Post by greengooner »

augie wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:

I see highbury jd is logged on right now 8)

Frank butcher :roll:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

rodders999 wrote:

To be fair Red did his best to trump that himself in the space of a few weeks. We had Walcott and Song as part of his Big Three, the calls for the return of Almunia, Djourou rated as an excellent centre half and the crowning glory (and what I believe triggered the final ban) was the call for Denilson to be an automatic first choice on his return from injury :D

Nobody on the forum, with the exception of Baba in full swing, has come close to hitting those heights :barscarf:

CloakedGooner

Post by CloakedGooner »

Was looking down the members list and noticed there was a member in 2007 called "BLUEISTHECOLOUR" must've been banned surely :shock:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

CloakedGooner wrote:Was looking down the members list and noticed there was a member in 2007 called "BLUEISTHECOLOUR" must've been banned surely :shock:
Yep. :D

Red Snapper

Post by Red Snapper »

Supporters of other clubs (deluded and misguided obv) aren't banned from here as a matter of course are they? We've got the Sunderland bloke here who is friendly and non-confrontational so why not others as long as they don't abuse the great privilege of being allowed on here? Some of those obvious N17 plebs are unintentionally hilarious.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Red Snapper wrote:Supporters of other clubs (deluded and misguided obv) aren't banned from here as a matter of course are they? We've got the Sunderland bloke here who is friendly and non-confrontational so why not others as long as they don't abuse the great privilege of being allowed on here? Some of those obvious N17 plebs are unintentionally hilarious.
No supporters of other clubs aren't immediately banned but sooner or later often are, we also have a stoke and hull fan posters that as far as im aware aren't banned The Sunderland supporter is a decent bloke but not many other fans normally are......

Personally i would ban any scum fan as soon as i knew they were though, there are limits to our tolerance :D