Other Cup Games

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Eboue-Why?

Re: Other Cup Games

Post by Eboue-Why? »

Eboue-Why? wrote:Up the Imps!!!
I've been waiting over 50 years for a Lincoln/Arsenal Cup Tie
15/1 it happens tomorrow evening
Burnley? Fucking Burnley....mind you if they make 10 changes I could still dream of an Arsenal/Lincoln QF!

wibble

Post by wibble »

Eboue-Why? wrote:
Goonimp wrote:
Was at the Guiseley qualifying game and replay. First round vs Altrincham. Second round vs Oldham. Away and home vs Ipswich. Had my tickets all ready for yesterday (people have queuing from 11 pm the night before to get them)... and then I was walking along, passed out and next thing I knew I was in hospital. Had to sell our tickets. Typical!

Can I be the first to say-fuck off and support lincoln!*

*this comment is of course in jest and anyone not taking it that way can fuck off down the lane

Lincoln at home will be a ticket nightmare but if Wenker decided to play kids, I would be very worried.

Just Google Matt Rhead and be very afraid.
Spookily our stories are very similar mate. I was also due to go to the Brighton game and a couple of weeks ago had a family emergency when our lives were put on hold. My first Lincoln game was c.1967 when my Old Man put me on the front of his bike and took me to the game. Still try and see them a few times a season. Just dreamland for the Imps fans and what a job the Cowley boys are doing. Would love to see Gabriel up against Rhead!!
A certain Graham Taylor will be proud!

wibble

Post by wibble »

I blame the last reply on my phone.
Still it wasn't as bad as stuartL's recent attempt!

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

wibble wrote:I blame the last reply on my phone.
Still it wasn't as bad as stuartL's recent attempt!
Nobody likes a grass Wibble, particularly smug ones...........You'd do well to remember that.

:wink: :D

Goonimp

Post by Goonimp »

Eboue-Why? wrote:
Burnley? Fucking Burnley....mind you if they make 10 changes I could still dream of an Arsenal/Lincoln QF!
Will just to hope Burnley are cocky and Lincoln can do them. Can't see it though.

Arsenal vs Lincoln QF will do nicely haha. As for the Cowleys, those two are gold dust. Brilliant young managers who will go far. Big game at Solihull tonight- need three points.

Shall shut up about Lincoln and lower league football now!