Watford (H) | PL | Tue 31 Jan 19:45

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Midz

Re: Watford (H) | PL | Tue 31 Jan 19:45

Post by Midz »

So disappointed yet again!

Kvltman

Post by Kvltman »

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

Kvltman wrote:http://www.football365.com/news/footbal ... ron-ramsey

Some media see what we do.
Absolutely bang on!

augie

Post by augie »

robbo10 wrote:
Topside Northbank wrote:Complacent from the off we have done that so many times this season and have got out of jail with late winners Burnley both games WBA,Southampton spring to mind.

Tonight was just like so many other years when we have needed to get a result the only ones thinking we were ever in the hunt to actually challenge are the deluded ex players,media friends of Wenker and AKB's.

The way we start games is down to the manager full stop,same shit different year and on it goes......
Geoff Stelling must have mentioned "Arsenal's title challenge" 26 times tonight,when will these media frauds,sorry I mean "experts" realise Arsenal will NEVER EVER seriously challenge for the title,they embarrass themselves tipping them every year,my dog knows Arsenal won't win the league with Wenger around,least Charlie Nick said its gone and they aint good enough at the end of the show.

The stupid c.unt kept suggesting that we were impotent tonight without wenker on the sideline :roll: :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Midz wrote:So disappointed yet again!
Really...where the hell have you been for the last decade??

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

augie wrote:
robbo10 wrote:
Topside Northbank wrote:Complacent from the off we have done that so many times this season and have got out of jail with late winners Burnley both games WBA,Southampton spring to mind.

Tonight was just like so many other years when we have needed to get a result the only ones thinking we were ever in the hunt to actually challenge are the deluded ex players,media friends of Wenker and AKB's.

The way we start games is down to the manager full stop,same shit different year and on it goes......
Geoff Stelling must have mentioned "Arsenal's title challenge" 26 times tonight,when will these media frauds,sorry I mean "experts" realise Arsenal will NEVER EVER seriously challenge for the title,they embarrass themselves tipping them every year,my dog knows Arsenal won't win the league with Wenger around,least Charlie Nick said its gone and they aint good enough at the end of the show.

The stupid c.unt kept suggesting that we were impotent tonight without wenker on the sideline :roll: :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol:

Jesus Augie you should be on twitter,fans on there blaming bould not wenger.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

goonertux wrote:
Kvltman wrote:http://www.football365.com/news/footbal ... ron-ramsey

Some media see what we do.
Absolutely bang on!
Brilliant!!

augie

Post by augie »

mcdowell42 wrote:
augie wrote:
robbo10 wrote:

Jesus Augie you should be on twitter,fans on there blaming bould not wenger.

Tbh I was never a fan of facebook or twitter, but when I continually hear about the constant bullshit posted by akb w**kers on twitter, I remind myself that going on it would be extremely bad for my fragile sanity

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Some of the stuff is unreal,according to some on there,we beat soton because of wenger,but lost tonight cos of bould.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Absolutely shite performance yet again.We're going nowhere under this stubborn auld arsehole :( Watford are shite..can hardly buy a win,but sure as fuck when a team needs a lift..the best team for them to play is our rudderless shower of shite :oops:
Chavski and Bayern must be soiling themselves at the thought of playing us :lol: ffs Sutton might fancy their chances.

Sean

Post by Sean »

Shameful, but not surprising :banghead:

Yet another shite performance, with absolutely no defensive intelligence whatsoever. Clearly Bould has no influence in TOF's non-absence, with this pathetic touchline ban meaning absolutely nothing for TOF except that he happens to sit upstairs. Still the same mistakes, still the lack of in-game management, still the lack of meaningful team-talks and direction.

It is very typical of us that we drop yet more points at a potentially important time. Clearly our back has been broken for the mythical title challenge and the sure defeat at Chelsea will confirm that.

More of the same, until TOF deigns to leave. I just wish this purgatory would end :suicide:

Rob Admin
Site Admin

Post by Rob Admin »

Gabriel isn't fit to play in the Premier League let alone in a side supposedly challenging for the title. Can you imagine any other team in with a shout showing so much loyalty to a player lacking in ability. But then TOF has shown faith in Bendtner, Denilson, Sanogo, Santos and a host of other experiments plucked from obscurity and given a chance in the game of life that is Arsenal FC.

Something has gone wrong when I'm pleased that one of our players in injured, how that pensioner has ruined my love for the club is tragic beyond words.

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee

Post by Yankee_Gooner_Dandee »

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee wrote:
foxinthebox2001 wrote:Wouldn't it be typical if we lost tonight and the bin dippers took all 3 points from Chelsea?
This is very likely if Ramsey starts...which he will.
Very very predictable gents.

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

Pathetic. Even with us starting better in the second half & Feo missing two easy chances the brains trust decided to make a substitution & move our most creative /dangerous player, Iwobi, into the middle where he couldn't find any space. From then on we didn't look the same threat. As long as we have Le Lampost & Feo as our main attacking options we're fucked. Danny Boy & Perez have to start on Saturday, not that it's going to make any difference to the result. We live in hope. :barscarf: :barscarf:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Arsenal have not won a mid week Premier League game since March 2015...almost two years.. I imagine Arsene has his minions working on a reason for that..."The players don't like missing their favourite Soaps" Maybe..