Watford (H) | PL | Tue 31 Jan 19:45

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
robbo10

Re: Watford (H) | PL | Tue 31 Jan 19:45

Post by robbo10 »

Just watched the debacle on MOTD,Ramsey turning his back on that limp free kick......UN-FUCKING-FORGIVABLE.......... :banghead: :banghead:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Eboue-Why? wrote:As usual you've all got it spectacularly wrong. The wonderfully attired Ty on Arsenal Fan TV gave a very well thought through argument as to why we lost.....wait for it......IT WAS RAINING

With 'fans' like this no wonder we're challenging Europe's elite
mate Ty is mentally ill i really feel sorry for him. Lets look at facts..... He is dressed entirely in Arsenal gear including 2 (TWO) pairs of Arsenal branded headphones/earphones, his thick rimmed glasses and wooly hat even on warm days (we all know people like this) and his ramblings that make no sense what so ever

Arsenal fan TV hunt this poor bloke down week after week trying to get an exclusive :oops: there was one game where they went looking for him and found him walking the streets 2 hours after a European game midweek game we lost finished must have been around midnight just to find his views, he was wandering the streets.

Every club have these types of fans but Arsenal Fan TV are the problem here not TY they have made us a laughing stock

Clash

Post by Clash »

flash gunner wrote:
Eboue-Why? wrote:As usual you've all got it spectacularly wrong. The wonderfully attired Ty on Arsenal Fan TV gave a very well thought through argument as to why we lost.....wait for it......IT WAS RAINING

mate Ty is mentally ill i really feel sorry for him. Lets look at facts..... He is dressed entirely in Arsenal gear including 2 (TWO) pairs of Arsenal branded headphones/earphones, his thick rimmed glasses and wooly hat even on warm days (we all know people like this) and his ramblings that make no sense what so ever

Arsenal fan TV hunt this poor bloke down week after week trying to get an exclusive :oops: there was one game where they went looking for him and found him walking the streets 2 hours after a European game midweek game we lost finished must have been around midnight just to find his views, he was wandering the streets.

Every club have these types of fans but Arsenal Fan TV are the problem here not TY they have made us a laughing stock
:D :D

Have you seen this thing BT sport do after games where fans give their post match views over a recorded video phone message? I thought radio phone-ins were cringe-worthy but this really is painful stuff to watch.

Some fucking oaf bellows a load of tedious soundbites into a microphone and the multi-millionaire 'experts' nod along in the studio pretend to relate to him.

I hate the whole cliched ''football fan'' thing. The 'passionate' guy in the hat and scarf who always thinks his team are gonna win ('cos that's what real fans are like :roll: )

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

flash gunner wrote:

Sadly anything this bloke Ty says should not really be listened to....hes not full lights i am afraid

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Gunner Rob wrote:I would also add last night that not only did the team not turn up for the first 15 minutes, nor did most of the crowd.

I was in block 5 and had six seats empty to my right for the first 10 minutes and six seats in front of me empty as well.
It is hard to really get behind the team given that level of apathy.

We were 2nd in the league last night and in a similar position v Swansea last season but there just doesnt seem to be any enthusiasm....
I dont know but something is very much wrong at the club.
Wenger
Wiggy
Bould
Ramsey
BGV
New tourist plastic fans

to name but a few

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38815446

Excuses include:

We were not mentally readily (*)

We lost duels

We were not sharp enough

First Goal; it was a leetle bit unlucky - a deflected ball - a soft freekick

In the second half it was all us and we were unlucky not come back and draw or win the game.

We lost today and we want to respond in the next game - YEAH RIGHT YER C.UNT. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

(*) Towards the end of the interview the lying cuntslop says "We prepared (for) the game in a very conscientious way"

So which is it ya fraudulent fukc. :banghead:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

I would say that I paid too much for last night's freebie :D

The mood at the Bowl these days? Just one of acceptance I would say. There was the odd angry voice where I was sat but more just a set of moans and grumbles, an increasing emptying of the stadium and comparisons to seasons gone by and all the other similar defeats. I was chatting to one bloke as we moaned our way back to Finsbury Park and we agreed that no doubt the club would put out the story about it being another "accident" and that what was important was how we "bounced back". Seem to remember similar garbage being spoken after endless limpdick defeats like Swansea at home last season. Notice on the club's Facebook page today there is exactly that crap about time to respond etc.....what a joke

The truth is that there are no lessons to be gleaned because as we all know, this is a team where there are no consequences of failure. Shit for Brains picked the walking disaster that is Gabriel at right back, took all the pace back out of the midfield at the start by putting Twirly back in, and then inexplicably later in the game switched the only player who was working out (Iwobi), back into a holding role that ultimately killed any momentum that was building and let Watford lick their lips. As usual in games like this the lack of a tough British centre half was there for all to see as Deeney roughed up the back line and won virtually every header - how often have we seen that happen over the years? We don't need a player of the Shawcross mould 30 times a year, but we certainly do for the likes of Costa, Deeney, Walters/Crouch, Carroll etc, a dozen or so times a year......just like we always used to need one against Kevin Davies, Drogba, Jason Roberts etc, when they repeatedly 'ragdolled' whoever our flimsy CBs were. No doubt the modern day football snobs will think differently, but we miss a player of that mould and until we find one for occasions like this, we will chuck away points against inferior sides

Another transfer window gone just as the Lamppost looks to be entering his post new contract barren run, no physical centre half, limited options in the holding role, and still the Geriatric Plank between the sticks

No lessons learned - roll on the usual February collapse, before the Easter rally for 4th !

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Just read back over it and there is some proper horseshit on this thread tbh... :lol: I'm not sure how many of these hysterical whining bitches actually watched the match or just jumped on board when one Twatter/Facebook dickhead started the ball rolling. :lol: :roll:

Good to see the dopey shite anti-Ozil agenda is still going strong! Probably the same dozy cúnts thought Bergkamp was shite when he didn't score in his first 5 games... :oops: :oops: Accepted, it was only in patches but Ozil was still our best player tbh. That's not saying much as he was typically in and out of the game, but he was the only one trying to place simple effective passes into team mates that were not marked, the only one trying to create space and open up Watford's at times 9 across the back 4 defending. But when he is surrounded by the utter gash that is Coq, the Welsh Messi, and Gabriel, and the off-form Monreal, the ineffective average Giroud, and the hit-and-miss Iwobi, what can one man do? Even Sanchez was wasteful and his only real contribution was the ball for Iwobi's scuffed goal. We will never get the best from Ozil and Sanchez whilst we surround them with gash. :roll: But according to some geniuses we should just sell them! Nothing like cutting off your nose to spite your face, eh? :lol: :roll:

Perez was unlucky not to score as was Ozil and Monreal. But overall we were gash.

Worst of the lot was the Welsh Messi. Turned his back Big German Vagina style on a soft free kick for one goal, and then lost the ball in the middle trying to be too clever, and then jogged back Denilson-style, for the other goal. Thank fuck he is injured for Saturday. Hopefully the Arsenal medical team will keep him out for a few months. :x

How Wenger can look at that team and come out with shit like "we don't need any new signings" is fucked. :roll: :x

Monreal should get fined by the manager for a disgusting dive. But he probably got a hug instead. :roll: :banghead:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:I would say that I paid too much for last night's freebie :D

The mood at the Bowl these days? Just one of acceptance I would say. There was the odd angry voice where I was sat but more just a set of moans and grumbles, an increasing emptying of the stadium and comparisons to seasons gone by and all the other similar defeats. I was chatting to one bloke as we moaned our way back to Finsbury Park and we agreed that no doubt the club would put out the story about it being another "accident" and that what was important was how we "bounced back". Seem to remember similar garbage being spoken after endless limpdick defeats like Swansea at home last season. Notice on the club's Facebook page today there is exactly that crap about time to respond etc.....what a joke

The truth is that there are no lessons to be gleaned because as we all know, this is a team where there are no consequences of failure. Shit for Brains picked the walking disaster that is Gabriel at right back, took all the pace back out of the midfield at the start by putting Twirly back in, and then inexplicably later in the game switched the only player who was working out (Iwobi), back into a holding role that ultimately killed any momentum that was building and let Watford lick their lips. As usual in games like this the lack of a tough British centre half was there for all to see as Deeney roughed up the back line and won virtually every header - how often have we seen that happen over the years? We don't need a player of the Shawcross mould 30 times a year, but we certainly do for the likes of Costa, Deeney, Walters/Crouch, Carroll etc, a dozen or so times a year......just like we always used to need one against Kevin Davies, Drogba, Jason Roberts etc, when they repeatedly 'ragdolled' whoever our flimsy CBs were. No doubt the modern day football snobs will think differently, but we miss a player of that mould and until we find one for occasions like this, we will chuck away points against inferior sides

Another transfer window gone just as the Lamppost looks to be entering his post new contract barren run, no physical centre half, limited options in the holding role, and still the Geriatric Plank between the sticks

No lessons learned - roll on the usual February collapse, before the Easter rally for 4th !
Agreed 100%. Kos and Mustafi look good on occasion but they get bullied too easily. Of course the rank insipid zonal chaos doesn't help especially when you get someone like Carroll or Costa running at Monreal or Bellerin. :roll:

augie

Post by augie »

I'm sure Steve O will be thrilled to hear that cech is slating his team-mates in today's Sun for their performance v Watford :lol: :lol:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

DB10GOONER wrote:Just read back over it and there is some proper horseshit on this thread tbh... :lol: I'm not sure how many of these hysterical whining bitches actually watched the match or just jumped on board when one Twatter/Facebook dickhead started the ball rolling. :lol: :roll:

Good to see the dopey shite anti-Ozil agenda is still going strong! Probably the same dozy cúnts thought Bergkamp was shite when he didn't score in his first 5 games... :oops: :oops: Accepted, it was only in patches but Ozil was still our best player tbh. That's not saying much as he was typically in and out of the game, but he was the only one trying to place simple effective passes into team mates that were not marked, the only one trying to create space and open up Watford's at times 9 across the back 4 defending. But when he is surrounded by the utter gash that is Coq, the Welsh Messi, and Gabriel, and the off-form Monreal, the ineffective average Giroud, and the hit-and-miss Iwobi, what can one man do? Even Sanchez was wasteful and his only real contribution was the ball for Iwobi's scuffed goal. We will never get the best from Ozil and Sanchez whilst we surround them with gash. :roll: But according to some geniuses we should just sell them! Nothing like cutting off your nose to spite your face, eh? :lol: :roll:

Perez was unlucky not to score as was Ozil and Monreal. But overall we were gash.

Worst of the lot was the Welsh Messi. Turned his back Big German Vagina style on a soft free kick for one goal, and then lost the ball in the middle trying to be too clever, and then jogged back Denilson-style, for the other goal. Thank fuck he is injured for Saturday. Hopefully the Arsenal medical team will keep him out for a few months. :x

How Wenger can look at that team and come out with shit like "we don't need any new signings" is fucked. :roll: :x

Monreal should get fined by the manager for a disgusting dive. But he probably got a hug instead. :roll: :banghead:
I was going to compare Ramsey' s attitude to losing the ball to Denilson' s pathetic attempt, so you have saved me the bother of posting it a dozen times. :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

And what happened to Wilson's "theory" that Wenger being in the stands was beneficial to our players...? Did Bouldy's "calm" demeanour not get us a win against the utter shit that is Watford??? :shock: :shock:

:roll: :lol:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

augie wrote:I'm sure Steve O will be thrilled to hear that cech is slating his team-mates in today's Sun for their performance v Watford :lol: :lol:
I think Cech is part of the problem. Personally i think his best days are behind him and id play Ospina

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

flash gunner wrote:
augie wrote:I'm sure Steve O will be thrilled to hear that cech is slating his team-mates in today's Sun for their performance v Watford :lol: :lol:
I think Cech is part of the problem. Personally i think his best days are behind him and id play Ospina
Cech was golden gloves last year, but has been really suspect too often this year. His best days are certainly behind him. I too would drop him but I'm not so sure Ospina is the answer... his panicky Lehmann-like dash out the other day in the cup was awful and we were lucky not to concede... but hey - Arsene says we don't need to buy in anyone so I'm happy! :suicide:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

on the old frauds post press conference, he did not seem to bothered about loosing.....we fucking care more than him...fucking hate the bastrad

so he gave them 2 days off as a reward....no wonder he says its paradise for players....just us sad *word censored*, supporters who suffer

WENGER OUT OLD WANKER