Transfer Window Debate

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
augie

Transfer Window Debate

Post by augie »

Technically not Arsenal related cos we all recognize that we wont be signing anyone today, but I thought that a debate on transfers involving other clubs might be worth having. I'm curious to see what deals us Gooners think are good deals for those involved, or which are bad moves, or which are absolutely bizarre

Personally I think hull's business to date is bizarre - selling two first 11 starters (Snodgrass and Livermore) when you are up to your tits in a relegation battle, seems absolutely ridiculous to me :shock: Anyone joining them at this stage better have a relegation release clause in their contracts :roll:

The mackems dealings to date seem ok - getting rid of the left back chav reject for £14m, and buying Oviedo and Gibson (an average player) from the money and still having change, seems to be good business. Of course they still need centre backs and strikers

Any other thoughts ?

augie

Re: Transfer Window Debate

Post by augie »

I'm also surprised that clubs that need a keeper, haven't made a move for krul is seems to be going to Watford to be a back up :shock:

Sunderland and palace are crying out for defenders, and yet ivanovic has been ignored and now is heading to russia :shock: :shock:

wibble

Post by wibble »

Sunderland have signed Jolean Lescott so are sorted for defenders :wink:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Quietest transfer window ever isnt it? Not only for us (i expected nothing more from Wenger)

Didn't even realise it was shutting tonight

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

When the biggest stories involve Jenkinson, Ulloa and Greedybarndoor joining some Turkish side you know its one fucking long bore !

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

SteveO 35 wrote:When the biggest stories involve Jenkinson, Ulloa and Greedybarndoor joining some Turkish side you know its one fucking long bore !

Jenkinson won't sign for Palace, only offering £35K a week, there are better non league players available...he is very lucky to get that

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

In an effort to make this boring as a bastard :moderator: vanity :moderator: thread even a tad interesting, I will repost this from the transfer thread. :wink:

Discuss.
Rodders, did you see your Nat in her sprayed on white dress yesterday...? Man, her belly and ass have chubbed out a bit. :shock: :oops: Nice tits but she's a tubby fucker now. :(

I don't watch the hysterical fabricated non-event that is transfer deadline day, but am I right in thinking tubby Nat was replaced beside that arse-vadge Jim White for the run in last night... by a younger fitter blonde bird...? :shock:
:lol: :wink:

augie

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:In an effort to make this boring as a bastard :moderator: vanity :moderator: thread even a tad interesting, I will repost this from the transfer thread. :wink:

Discuss.
Rodders, did you see your Nat in her sprayed on white dress yesterday...? Man, her belly and ass have chubbed out a bit. :shock: :oops: Nice tits but she's a tubby fucker now. :(

I don't watch the hysterical fabricated non-event that is transfer deadline day, but am I right in thinking tubby Nat was replaced beside that arse-vadge Jim White for the run in last night... by a younger fitter blonde bird...? :shock:

I suggested last year that she was putting on weight - as they said in Bad Boys 2, I hate it when a bitch lets herself go like that :lol: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:In an effort to make this boring as a bastard :moderator: vanity :moderator: thread even a tad interesting, I will repost this from the transfer thread. :wink:

Discuss.

I suggested last year that she was putting on weight - as they said in Bad Boys 2, I hate it when a bitch lets herself go like that :lol: :lol:
:lol:

I believe the correct response to that would be for me to write; "Word, motherfucker". :lol: :wink:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

augie wrote:Technically not Arsenal related cos we all recognize that we wont be signing anyone today, but I thought that a debate on transfers involving other clubs might be worth having. I'm curious to see what deals us Gooners think are good deals for those involved, or which are bad moves, or which are absolutely bizarre

Personally I think hull's business to date is bizarre - selling two first 11 starters (Snodgrass and Livermore) when you are up to your tits in a relegation battle, seems absolutely ridiculous to me :shock: Anyone joining them at this stage better have a relegation release clause in their contracts :roll:

The mackems dealings to date seem ok - getting rid of the left back chav reject for £14m, and buying Oviedo and Gibson (an average player) from the money and still having change, seems to be good business. Of course they still need centre backs and strikers

Any other thoughts ?
Thought Fat Sam pulled off some good deals. Jeffrey Schlupp, Patrick van Aanholt, Mamdou Sakho, Milovojevic all look like good signings, addressing the primary problems they have. Hull have filled out their squad but Sunderland have signed players that were good 5 years ago, none of whom can score goals, which is their main problem.