Bumholing at the bridge.. 4th place trophy..Sat 4th Feb 1230 Sky Sports

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Bumholing at the bridge.. 4th place trophy..Sat 4th Feb 1230 Sky Sports

Post by falkirk goon »

Oh goody :oops: I fear a starfish injury on Saturday..a manager and team who are up for it against our tactically inept bumhole :cry: what could possibly go wrong :oops:
Last edited by falkirk goon on Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dPmunky

Re: Bumholing at the bridge.. 4th place trophy..Sat 4th Feb 1230 Bt Sport

Post by dPmunky »

we will win and everything will be rosy in the garden of Wenger :barscarf: to be fair, we did it once already

:rubchin:

....or this :banghead: i never can tell

Sean

Post by Sean »

falkirk goon wrote:Oh goody :oops: I fear a starfish injury on Saturday..a manager and team who are up for it against our tactically inept bumhole :cry: what could possibly go wrong :oops:
I concur 8)

:(

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Costa up against our wilting vaginas? Too cruel. Guaranteed one thousand percent nailed on defeat.

Le Dickwad will pick the same tiresome, predictable shit which will see Giroud completely anonymous up top, our midfield getting swamped and totally overrun and as I said above the elephant man will bully, harass and destroy our piss poor porous "defence".

And with Helmet head in absolutely shit form going back to his spiritual home it's time to pucker up those arse cheeks.

RIMMED.

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee

Post by Yankee_Gooner_Dandee »

Actually I think we'll win this one. Ramsey is hopefully injured, and I can see the Messiah starting Welbeck and benching Lamp Post. Which means either Welbeck starts up front, or Sanchez does. Chelsea really arent that good (neither are the Arsenal) but if Wenger makes those changes we can win it. Wenger always seems to pull one out when he needs it most.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Chelsea are brilliant at closing down spaces. The type of space that Southampton afforded Arsenal last weekend. They are strong physically and mentally (I laugh to myself saying mentally) and have more than one player capable of turning the game.
Arsenal are none of the above..Only Sanchez can change the game, it seems Arsenal have to play well for Ozil to play well...He isn't going to take any difficult game and change it himself.
Minimum 2-0 to the home team.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Who the fuckk cares anymore - It is pointless putting anymore effort, energy or time into The Arsenal till Wenger AND Wiggy are Gone.? :roll: :?

:cry:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

OneBardGooner wrote:Who the fuckk cares anymore - It is pointless putting anymore effort, energy or time into The Arsenal till Wenger AND Wiggy are Gone.? :roll: :?

:cry:

Agreed...FUCK OFF WENGER

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

This might sound fucking insane... but tbh I would not be surprised if we win this... :shock: :fryingpan:

It would be typical Wenger to lose at home to shit like Watford and then go out and beat the champions-elect away 4 days later. TBH we are that inconsistent we could win 2-1 or lose 5-0. If Sanchez and Ozil are up for it and on form then we have a chance... but if one or both are off form or not motivated then we will get ass-raped prison style.

Also insanely, I'd start Walcott as he has a habit of scoring in these type of games. :shock:

Heart says a 2-1 win.
Head says 5-0 ass-raping, no lube, and not even a cuddle afterwards. :(

Rob Admin
Site Admin

Post by Rob Admin »

Hoping that Chelsea finally extinguish any deluded title ambitions we might have, as both Chelsea and Bayern confirm in the coming 7 days the commencement of the annual seasonal collapse. As sure as the sun will rise, reality will dawns for the Arsenal Inc, just like it has since the inception of the Wengerdome era.

Bob Bayliss

Post by Bob Bayliss »

Chelsea are not only much better organised but they have the type of ball-winning midfielder we could only dream of in Kante, Their new manager wasted no time in persuading him to join. Why Wenger preferred to pay more than £5million more for the liability that is Xhaka only he will know.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... te-9618777

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXI7KEUbSxM

SPARKSY

Post by SPARKSY »

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee wrote:Actually I think we'll win this one. Ramsey is hopefully injured, and I can see the Messiah starting Welbeck and benching Lamp Post. Which means either Welbeck starts up front, or Sanchez does. Chelsea really arent that good (neither are the Arsenal) but if Wenger makes those changes we can win it. Wenger always seems to pull one out when he needs it most.

Excuse me mate but Conte is a tactician. Remember when we beat them 3-0?? He went and changed his system and look what happened.
If you aint realised the french bloke thinks tactics are something to be bought in the sweet shop.

Rob Admin
Site Admin

Post by Rob Admin »

SPARKSY wrote:Excuse me mate but Conte is a tactician.
Exactly, and he will have learned something from losing 3-0 at the Emirates and he won't make the same mistakes against us 6 months later. Compare that Wenger who is tactically inept and stubborn who will make the same mistakes against the same teams year after year.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Think this will be a very tight game and the home side will edge it.....6-0

augie

Post by augie »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I can imagine the type of abuse wenker will get from the chav fans in the stands on Saturday - I'd say if moaninho was still the chavs manager, he would choose to sit up there too and try to wind up the French cock :lol: :lol: