Bumholing at the bridge.. 4th place trophy..Sat 4th Feb 1230 Sky Sports

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SteveO 35

Re: Bumholing at the bridge.. 4th place trophy..Sat 4th Feb 1230 Sky Sports

Post by SteveO 35 »

northbank123 wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:Had a nice day at the rugger with all the Tarquins and Rorys and managed to avoid even the score until about 10 o clock when I got back to Waterloo and a couple of Gooners were standing next to me ranting about TO1AW

Whilst chatting to them in the queue for a coffee, they showed me the goals from today on their phones - looked like I dodged a bullet watching that shite

Sadly it looked like the Chav c.unt we bought to win us the league dodged just about everything that came his way too! Are people going to finally wake up to this has been now? The worst keeper we've had since George Wood (look him up under 40s).......yep and that includes Almunia, Flapper and the rest. I absolutely detest the bloke with every fucking bone in my body. Still at least he's virtually handed the title to his favourite team.....useless prick
George Wood gave me a training session once as I was a keeper at the same club as his kid.

He was an arrogant prick. Remember having a huge argument with him because he was just a complete dick. I was nine years old at the time....

Still better than Cech though. Fucking useless beanpole.
Nice story mate.

Don't we all wish this useless c.unt would look in the mirror when he did this - just F OFF

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

Just had to post tonight. And as DB10 has noted on another thread, I am pissed

PISS OFF YOU SENILE OLD *word censored*, AND YOU WENGER.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Pleased it was only 3.

Why didn't Cech attempt to save the first goal?

Why has Koscielny stopped putting in a challenge to prevent goals?

It's clear Coquelin, and Cech are nowhere near where they need to be. Ospina must be brought in for the rest of the season. Coquelin must be benched, that was a seriously embarrassing fall for the Hazard goal.

So, so, so disappointing.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

The fact that not 1 of our players thought to take Hazard out before he got into the penalty box is shameful,take a yellow card for the team,but wenger has probably instructed the players not to do it as its not football.That's where we needed Xhaka :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

mcdowell42 wrote:The fact that not 1 of our players thought to take Hazard out before he got into the penalty box is shameful,take a yellow card for the team,but wenger has probably instructed the players not to do it as its not football.That's where we needed Xhaka :lol:
Our idiots will take a player out over a nothing ball out on the touchline 45 yards from goal but not when it matters... :roll:

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

Amusingly Jamie *word censored* face was using this as an example when some Chav *word censored* took Alexis out in the second half, "Arsenal don't know how to stop teams playing." Chelsea do.

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

It was ridiculous Hazard was allowed to score that goal. Coquelin should be embarassed for being put on his arse and Koscielny's decision to keep running backwards into the box instead of engaging Hazard and taking him down outside the box was crazy.

Great goal but you only score that against naive, polite losers like Arsenal.

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

OneBardGooner wrote:I can understand your stance etc...but, for me walcott is not, nor ever will be a player good enough to play for Arsenal, I think the Ox under the right manager - ie: Not Clueless has real potential and ability - he needs the right coach/manager before it is too late...for Walcott it was too late before he even signed. :?
Every time he lines up it's like we're playing one man short. I'm sick of slaggin' him off but I think he's a total waste of space. He's weak/gutless & a feckin flash prick that just can't/won't tackle - but I forgot about his goal scoring ability. My VERY old mother in law could put away some of the goals he scores. Mind you in this game he wasn't Robinson whatsit ?. We were feckin crap again & we won't finish in the top 4. :barscarf: :barscarf:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Bottom line is not committed enough....look at the way Chelsea won the ball...look at the first goal...that fucker was determined to get his head on that ball....and fuck everything else......that is the attitude you want

As for Czech he really annoys me.....he is using Arsenal as a fucking retirement fund....just because he does not want to leave London

No reactions, way too slow, just goes through the motions....get rid now...

augie

Post by augie »

Nos89 wrote:Pleased it was only 3.

It's clear Coquelin, and Cech are nowhere near where they need to be. Ospina must be brought in for the rest of the season. Coquelin must be benched, that was a seriously embarrassing fall for the Hazard goal.

I said to the wife and kids during the first half yesterday, that kos looked to me like a guy that had thrown in the towel - since he came to us he has always seemed to play with real enthusiasm and passion (even when he was shit), but yesterday he looked non plus like he no longer gave a fcuk

Btw I remember being absolutely lambasted on here when I didn't agree with the signing of cech, but whilst I agree that he hasn't been the success many expected, he still is nowhere near as shit as average al was - that c.unt was absolutely garbage shit, but on the flip side he gave me many laughs every time he was being linked with England's number 1 position :lol: :lol: :barscarf: :barscarf:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

augie wrote:
Nos89 wrote:Pleased it was only 3.

I said to the wife and kids during the first half yesterday, that kos looked to me like a guy that had thrown in the towel - since he came to us he has always seemed to play with real enthusiasm and passion (even when he was shit), but yesterday he looked non plus like he no longer gave a fcuk

Btw I remember being absolutely lambasted on here when I didn't agree with the signing of cech, but whilst I agree that he hasn't been the success many expected, he still is nowhere near as shit as average al was - that c.unt was absolutely garbage shit, but on the flip side he gave me many laughs every time he was being linked with England's number 1 position :lol: :lol: :barscarf: :barscarf:
Likewise - I remember pointing out how fucking awful he was on the occasions he did play for the Chavs in that last season. The bollocks that was spoken when we signed him was laughable - it was somehow as if we'd got one up on Mourinho and the Chavs for supposedly letting him join us against the clubs wishes. Lol - yeah I can see how badly it affected them having Courtois and Begovic to choose from and £11m or whatever it was in their pockets from selling us this useless dud

As for this shit about the golden glove. Stats don't always tell the story do they? Stephane Guivar'ch has a world cup winners medal, and Emile Heskey more than 60 caps for England - they were both fucking shit as well !

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

Anyone see Sanchez find a teammate with a pass yesterday?

Looked fucked off from minute one.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

officepest wrote:Anyone see Sanchez find a teammate with a pass yesterday?

Quite frankly, I'd be fucking right off if I was him. There must come a time when he just thinks bollox to all this. In fact, looking at him over the last few games, he's reminded me more and more of Van Persie towards the end of his last season with us. If I was him, I'd be out the door on July 1st. No doubt for 'footballing reasons.'

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

g88ner wrote:It was ridiculous Hazard was allowed to score that goal. Coquelin should be embarassed for being put on his arse and Koscielny's decision to keep running backwards into the box instead of engaging Hazard and taking him down outside the box was crazy.

Great goal but you only score that against naive, polite losers like Arsenal.
Absolutely. Startling that neither of them brought him down (or even tried to put in a tackle in the case of Koscielny) given that neither had a booking. Excellent from Hazard but no other team would let a player run like that - if they did we would see goals like that every other week.

Koscielny is a good player and a good athlete. But he falls down as against the best with his reading of the game. For the first goal as well he let us down - got dragged right out when he didn't need to be and left a gaping hole in the box. Didn't identify the danger and having gone out to close the winger down he had to get a block or tackle in, rather than standing off and letting him get a cross in with ease.

It's the sort of awful defending that players would b forced to watch at the training ground and to work on tirelessly in training anywhere else.

armchair

Post by armchair »

officepest wrote:Anyone see Sanchez find a teammate with a pass yesterday?

Thought he was awful. Ozil too yet again.