Bumholing at the bridge.. 4th place trophy..Sat 4th Feb 1230 Sky Sports

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
xgtdec

Re: Bumholing at the bridge.. 4th place trophy..Sat 4th Feb 1230 Sky Sports

Post by xgtdec »

Wengers been in arseholes ear to drum up some support,

http://arseblog.com/2017/02/chelsea-3-1 ... ning-goal/

How this twat still earns a living from this dribble is beyond me!

Bob Bayliss

Post by Bob Bayliss »

xgtdec wrote:Wengers been in arseholes ear to drum up some support,

http://arseblog.com/2017/02/chelsea-3-1 ... ning-goal/

How this twat still earns a living from this dribble is beyond me!
It's actually bizarre. He devotes a huge chunk of his article bleating about how the first goal should not in any way reflect on Bellerin for refusing to compete on the same terms as Alonso, then promptly suggests Coq should have prevented the second goal by taking one for the team and committing a professional foul on Hazard. You can't have it both ways.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

armchair wrote:
officepest wrote:Anyone see Sanchez find a teammate with a pass yesterday?

Looked fucked off from minute one.
Thought he was awful. Ozil too yet again.
Sanchez is burned out. He is a yard off his best and he just keeps making the wrong decisions and trying to do the wrong things. Could barely pass the ball five yards yesterday.

Can't question his effort and 100% understand his frustrations but I can't pretend that he was any better than the rest of them yesterday.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Ray C wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:I can understand your stance etc...but, for me walcott is not, nor ever will be a player good enough to play for Arsenal, I think the Ox under the right manager - ie: Not Clueless has real potential and ability - he needs the right coach/manager before it is too late...for Walcott it was too late before he even signed. :?
Every time he lines up it's like we're playing one man short. I'm sick of slaggin' him off but I think he's a total waste of space. He's weak/gutless & a feckin flash prick that just can't/won't tackle - but I forgot about his goal scoring ability. My VERY old mother in law could put away some of the goals he scores. Mind you in this game he wasn't Robinson whatsit ?. We were feckin crap again & we won't finish in the top 4. :barscarf: :barscarf:

yeah Wally is another really annoying character....all talk and posing....saying the right words.....and jogging along like some sort of superstar...maybe under another manager who could shake him up out of his comfort zone and put the fear of god in him he could be different

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Under a new manager he would be one of the first out the door.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

A11M11 wrote:Under a new manager he would be one of the first out the door.
yeah probably...along with Cech, jenkinson, Debuchy, Meterscker, Monreal and Sanogol, thats just a start

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I lost count of the times Alexis looked to the heavens as if for help/inspiration yesterday - He even walked 20yards just to kick the goalpost he was THAT frustrated.

What a Player we have in him - And it makes me Sad and Angry to know he will leave us this Summer all because of the inept, cluelesscunt that is Arsene Wenger. :cry: :banghead: :cussing:

Supagoon

Post by Supagoon »

Sanchez looks like he has given up.

Welcome to the club Sanchez, it's less painful this way. :barscarf:

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

Yesterday was just pathetic. Firstly, for Chelsea's first goal, how does it end up with both of our CB'S no where to be seen, and Bellerin in a complete losing battle, jumping for the ball. After that, Gabriel's header aside, we created sweet fuck all. How the pundits on sky(who are paid heavily for their input) didn't point out, that Wenger sets us up the same way, regardless of the opposition. The second goal showed how clueless some of our players are. Coquelin, Koscienly, and Mustafi all allowed Hazard to run straight through. On a sidenote, can Gary Neville just fuck off. The nerve, to call a fan an idiot, who paid into the game, and is entitled to his opinion. By Neville's logic, shouldn't Moyes, and Van Gaal both have been given more time at Man United. Why do pundits, with zero involvement in a club, feel they can speak for fans of that club.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

BFG4 wrote:Yesterday was just pathetic. Firstly, for Chelsea's first goal, how does it end up with both of our CB'S no where to be seen, and Bellerin in a complete losing battle, jumping for the ball. After that, Gabriel's header aside, we created sweet fuck all. How the pundits on sky(who are paid heavily for their input) didn't point out, that Wenger sets us up the same way, regardless of the opposition. The second goal showed how clueless some of our players are. Coquelin, Koscienly, and Mustafi all allowed Hazard to run straight through. On a sidenote, can Gary Neville just fuck off. The nerve, to call a fan an idiot, who paid into the game, and is entitled to his opinion. By Neville's logic, shouldn't Moyes, and Van Gaal both have been given more time at Man United. Why do pundits, with zero involvement in a club, feel they can speak for fans of that club.

did not hear parasite Neville calling Everton fans idiots when they wanted Martinez out....seems the media react different to the Arsenal :rubchin:

Nick Bendtners Ego

Post by Nick Bendtners Ego »

OneBardGooner wrote:
phpBB [video]

I know that quite a number of Gooners do not like DT etc Nor even ArsenalFanTV - But this is a Good Post Match Interview.

edit: It is also far more honest and insightful than anything Wenger has said in many a year.

One of the few on this Circus freak show that is worth listening to. Everything he said is on the button and everything that a well paid ex pro like Neville is paid to say but can't or won't. That Ty in the backround ? Sorta looks like him except he's not jumping around with that large Club shop dildo hanging outta his rectum. Looks very subdued, a reality check perhaps ?

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

BFG4 wrote:Yesterday was just pathetic. Firstly, for Chelsea's first goal, how does it end up with both of our CB'S no where to be seen, and Bellerin in a complete losing battle, jumping for the ball. After that, Gabriel's header aside, we created sweet fuck all. How the pundits on sky(who are paid heavily for their input) didn't point out, that Wenger sets us up the same way, regardless of the opposition. The second goal showed how clueless some of our players are. Coquelin, Koscienly, and Mustafi all allowed Hazard to run straight through. On a sidenote, can Gary Neville just fuck off. The nerve, to call a fan an idiot, who paid into the game, and is entitled to his opinion. By Neville's logic, shouldn't Moyes, and Van Gaal both have been given more time at Man United. Why do pundits, with zero involvement in a club, feel they can speak for fans of that club.
Kos got pulled over to the left wing as Montreal was out of position...leaving Bellerin central in the middle.....fucking disaster

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Nick Bendtners Ego wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
phpBB [video]

I know that quite a number of Gooners do not like DT etc Nor even ArsenalFanTV - But this is a Good Post Match Interview.

edit: It is also far more honest and insightful than anything Wenger has said in many a year.

One of the few on this Circus freak show that is worth listening to. Everything he said is on the button and everything that a well paid ex pro like Neville is paid to say but can't or won't. That Ty in the backround ? Sorta looks like him except he's not jumping around with that large Club shop dildo hanging outta his rectum. Looks very subdued, a reality check perhaps ?
The dull cun.t lives in Wengy World.

phpBB [video]

He really doesn't inhabit the same world of you and I.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Nick Bendtners Ego wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
phpBB [video]

The dull cun.t lives in Wengy World.

phpBB [video]

He really doesn't inhabit the same world of you and I.

Yes just a sad case really, seem to have a few fans like that...but Chav scum out of order for baiting him....really brave that was....probably more sad than Ty......as Ty is relatively harmless in actions anyway

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

It's so sad that a team that turned the same Chavski team over by the same scoreline 4 months ago looked so far behind them. Is it confidence? Is it the manager? Or just a group of overpaid spoilt child-men?
As is stated on here a million times Wenger prepares his team the same way, doesn't vary tactics and wants to win. If this is the case how can the performance vary from the abject on Saturday to the sublime we saw in the reverse fixture?