Bumholing at the bridge.. 4th place trophy..Sat 4th Feb 1230 Sky Sports

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Bumholing at the bridge.. 4th place trophy..Sat 4th Feb 1230 Sky Sports

Post by DB10GOONER »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:I'd suggest that because ozil needs the team around him to be on top form for him to perform whereas sanchez usually doesn't as evidence that the opposite is true. In fact madrid s big criticism of ozil was that he never performed in big games and went into hiding, perhaps explains why their fans weren't upset about him leaving.

Modric has taken his place ar real and has been a super acquisition for them. Personally I'd love it if we went in for Modric, would also fuck the scum off if got him. Even better- bale too :barscarf:
I agree Ozil needs the team to be on form and Sanchez doesn't as he is hyper motivated.

But you are totally wrong on the Madrid fans not being upset at the sale of Ozil. I rememder there was shock and anger at the time. Type "Madrid fans anger at Ozil sale" into Google and fill your boots. They were incensed. As were the Madrid players including the ladyboy.

To say he did not deliver in the big games at Madrid is just a throw away line based on the fact he admittedly doesn't turn up for enough of our big games - an accusation you could throw at our entire team. Can you find me one quote from someone at Madrid saying he didn't turn up in their big games? I doubt it.

Also no point in saying Modric took his place as Madrid mostly use him in a deeper holding midfield role whilst Ozil was used as an attacking number 10. They mostly play different roles in the team as demonstrated by Ozil scoring twice as many Madrid goals in less games and providing more assists in less games too. Modric is a brilliant player but different to Ozil.

Herd

Post by Herd »

Herd wrote:There is something very wrong and very FAKE in that DT interview still Pic above !

Can anyone Guess what it is ?
Come on FFS its not hard to spot !

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

some fans weren't bothered ozil left, some were livid. i know which one gets the attention of media. honestly i don't think many madrid fans missed him for long.

it's a shame sanchez gets labelled a headless chicken sometimes. he didn't have a good match saturday but he was the only players pressuring any of the chav players yesterday, when he is the only one doing it going from left to right it looks stupid and pointless, but the idea is everyone does it. if everyone pressed like him he wouldn't looks like a headless chicken. with the bunch of lazy bollocks wankers on our team he looks so out of place, he'd be perfect in our 2004 counter attacking side but here he looks like he is wasting his time.

in fact it's ironic because that gobby manc shite neville picked up on it after the man city game and actually ozil is also trying to cajole players to get further up the pitch (ironic) but that is the way they want us to play, and we don't do it. it's this "tactical" ie lack thereof difference that is the reason we don't get the best out of them. why the fuck wenger bought sanchez for us to play pedestrian possession football i don't know.

fucking hell :banghead:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:some fans weren't bothered ozil left, some were livid. i know which one gets the attention of media. honestly i don't think many madrid fans missed him for long.

it's a shame sanchez gets labelled a headless chicken sometimes. he didn't have a good match saturday but he was the only players pressuring any of the chav players yesterday, when he is the only one doing it going from left to right it looks stupid and pointless, but the idea is everyone does it. if everyone pressed like him he wouldn't looks like a headless chicken. with the bunch of lazy bollocks wankers on our team he looks so out of place, he'd be perfect in our 2004 counter attacking side but here he looks like he is wasting his time.

in fact it's ironic because that gobby manc shite neville picked up on it after the man city game and actually ozil is also trying to cajole players to get further up the pitch (ironic) but that is the way they want us to play, and we don't do it. it's this "tactical" ie lack thereof difference that is the reason we don't get the best out of them. why the fuck wenger bought sanchez for us to play pedestrian possession football i don't know.

They were all livid mate. All of them. :wink:

Have to agree that it is the lack of others pressing that often makes Sanchez look like a headless chicken. Also agree that both Sanchez and Ozil like to play quick pass and move football high up the pitch. Take the ball to feet pass it into a player in space and move to receive it back for the shot.

I think that's why they look for each other more than they pass to their teammates. As soon as that ball gets near Ramsey Elneny Walcott Nacho or Coq we go into tepid tippy tippy mode.

A top manager would look to build the team and the tactics around Ozil and Sanchez's strengths. Wenger expects them to fit into his putrid tippy tippy version of the whores' tika taka. :roll:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Henry Norris 1913 wrote:some fans weren't bothered ozil left, some were livid. i know which one gets the attention of media. honestly i don't think many madrid fans missed him for long.

They were all livid mate. All of them. :wink:

Have to agree that it is the lack of others pressing that often makes Sanchez look like a headless chicken. Also agree that both Sanchez and Ozil like to play quick pass and move football high up the pitch. Take the ball to feet pass it into a player in space and move to receive it back for the shot.

I think that's why they look for each other more than they pass to their teammates. As soon as that ball gets near Ramsey Elneny Walcott Nacho or Coq we go into tepid tippy tippy mode.

A top manager would look to build the team and the tactics around Ozil and Sanchez's strengths. Wenger expects them to fit into his putrid tippy tippy version of the whores' tika taka. :roll:
Verrily tis true - That's one of the many reasons Wenger is a C.U.N.T.

Peeman

Post by Peeman »

Herd wrote:
Herd wrote:There is something very wrong and very FAKE in that DT interview still Pic above !

Can anyone Guess what it is ?
Come on FFS its not hard to spot !

:?: :?: :?:

Herd

Post by Herd »

look at the pic there is a black guy with a chelsea scarf and hat on !
I have NEVER seen that in all my life and Ive been going to the bridge since 1969 !
Ive known 4 Black chelsea fans in my life ,one was Babsy a 1 armed hard man (im serious) Black Jim from wood green and a guy called Juilian who runs a vintage clothes shop and willy another nutter ! None of them ever wore scarves !

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:look at the pic there is a black guy with a chelsea scarf and hat on !
I have NEVER seen that in all my life and Ive been going to the bridge since 1969 !
Ive known 4 Black chelsea fans in my life ,one was Babsy a 1 armed hard man (im serious) Black Jim from wood green and a guy called Juilian who runs a vintage clothes shop and willy another nutter ! None of them ever wore scarves !
There used to be a black chav fan in the front row at shatford bridge always had a toothbrush in his mouth. An absolute pillock. :oops: :roll:

Herd

Post by Herd »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Herd wrote:look at the pic there is a black guy with a chelsea scarf and hat on !
There used to be a black chav fan in the front row at shatford bridge always had a toothbrush in his mouth. An absolute pillock. :oops: :roll:
Sounds like Jim !

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sounds like Jim !
:lol:

IIRC he used to wear black shades too no matter what the weather :oops:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

yeah times change....would not have seen that 30 years ago....although they attract the glory hunters now

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

Redarmy wrote:

yeah times change....would not have seen that 30 years ago....although they attract the glory hunters now
I cannot believe he wasn't told to fuck right off,standing there fucking grinning,c*nt was probably a United fan until Roman's money,mind you we're talking about people that tolerate a total wanker as manager,so what chance do you have,

Herd

Post by Herd »

I cannot believe he wasn't told to fuck right off,standing there fucking grinning,c*nt was probably a United fan until Roman's money,mind you we're talking about people that tolerate a total wanker as manager,so what chance do you have,
Fella I have had to contain myself several times in the recent past because a short sharp shock gets filmed in todays world and the last thing people need is to get You Tubed .

Against Chelsea there was a scuffle in the ground involving a pal of mine who is a Wenger in man ,some WOB's went into him and he fought ,before u could say socialmediaisshit it was filmed and on you tube and rehashed by facebook . Like the scuffle ,It was nipped in the bud and removed but could still be out there if anyone had downloaded it .

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Herd wrote:
Fella I have had to contain myself several times in the recent past because a short sharp shock gets filmed in todays world and the last thing people need is to get You Tubed .

Against Chelsea there was a scuffle in the ground involving a pal of mine who is a Wenger in man ,some WOB's went into him and he fought ,before u could say socialmediaisshit it was filmed and on you tube and rehashed by facebook . Like the scuffle ,It was nipped in the bud and removed but could still be out there if anyone had downloaded it .

Yes days of football hooliganism in public is over........lets hope those scum fans were filmed/banned from last seasons skirmishes at scum v The Arsenal

Herd

Post by Herd »

Yes days of football hooliganism in public is over........lets hope those scum fans were filmed/banned from last seasons skirmishes at scum v The Arsenal
To be honest the "Squeeze" getting into WHL was nothing ,the only meaningful exchange of views happened in the league Cup where because of a few smoke flares and blitzkrieg speed advance the so called superfirm were routed at Bruce Grove by a bunch of old gowlers , but the poor dears didnt have the time to start filming their own demise .
:wink: