Peter Crouch 100 PL goals

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Arsenal Till I Die

Re: Peter Crouch 100 PL goals

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Henry Norris 1913 wrote:Agree with DB10 :shock:

Absolute weapon grade bellend with poor banter and desperate attempts to be everyone's mate. Fuck off ladder man and take that cringe unilad robot dance with you. Don't forget your ropey scouse bint either :x
I feel dirty now. And a little bit retarded... :|
Yeah, but how do you feel about Henry agreeing with you, DB? 8)

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Absolute weapon grade bellend with poor banter and desperate attempts to be everyone's mate. Fuck off ladder man and take that cringe unilad robot dance with you. Don't forget your ropey scouse bint either :x
8)

:lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Good to see I won't be lonely. 8)

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Never known a striker (and I include shearer in this) who has gotten away with such persistent fouling.

Rarely challenges for a header cleanly - arms all her opponents shoulders every time but gets away with it because referees presume he is just winning the ball because he is freakishly tall.

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

northbank123 wrote:Never known a striker (and I include shearer in this) who has gotten away with such persistent fouling.

Rarely challenges for a header cleanly - arms all her opponents shoulders every time but gets away with it because referees presume he is just winning the ball because he is freakishly tall.
In the last few years maybe 5 years, it seems as if he goes in to do people with his elbows, it reminds me of that Scottish midfielder who also went to stoke from Liverpool.. Its like "well fuck it this my level then - I been found out, so, i'm just gonna be a *word censored* then and do people Any time there is a chance"

Dam I can't remember his name but he has a big gap in his front teeth and always tries a long shot goal every game. Plays center mid, and looks over weight

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

AkneyGooner wrote:
northbank123 wrote:Never known a striker (and I include shearer in this) who has gotten away with such persistent fouling.

In the last few years maybe 5 years, it seems as if he goes in to do people with his elbows, it reminds me of that Scottish midfielder who also went to stoke from Liverpool.. Its like "well fuck it this my level then - I been found out, so, i'm just gonna be a *word censored* then and do people Any time there is a chance"

Dam I can't remember his name but he has a big gap in his front teeth and always tries a long shot goal every game. Plays center mid, and looks over weight
Charlie Adam.

Dirty bastard shamelessly tried to do Bale pre-season by stamping on his Achilles. Apart from that though he was a dickhead :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

northbank123 wrote:
AkneyGooner wrote:

Charlie Adam.

Dirty bastard shamelessly tried to do Bale pre-season by stamping on his Achilles. Apart from that though he was a dickhead :lol:
:lol: