FURBURGER HULL FURBURGERS GAME

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Bradywasking

Re: FURBURGER HULL FURBURGERS GAME

Post by Bradywasking »

Ray C wrote:Pity ball throwing wasn't classed as violent conduct otherwise Feo could be facing a 6 week ban. The only passion this little 'Pussy' has shown for years. :barscarf: :barscarf:
It was funny watching him square up to MacGuire.. He was probably shaking inside saying "where the fuck are my teammates?" He looked terrified but felt he couldn't back down...Glad he done it,otherwise we wouldn't have known he was playing.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Wasn't great was it?

Sanchez is exhausted. He is a yard slower than normal and he was by his standards awful despite ending up with two goals somehow.

I like Iwobi and there is definitely a place for him st the club at this point but it isn't starting week in week out. He's put in so many poor performances in the last few months and it actually does young players no good to keep starting them on that sort of form.

Chamberlain looked busy again but it is a joke to start trying this experiment in CM 5-6 years into his career with us. Even if it has any chance of success it will be such a steep learning curve and we all know Wenger's favourites like Ramsey will be crowbarred back in as soon as they're available.

Think that we have become sanitised to seeing us play one isolated striker at home to relegation fodder. Madness.

Herd

Post by Herd »

I hate to think what the Germans will do to us .
I can only hope they will rest their strongest players as this isnt the biggest test they will face this season !

Herd

Post by Herd »

northbank123 wrote:Wasn't great was it?
Sanchez is exhausted. He is a yard slower than normal and he was by his standards awful despite ending up with two goals somehow.
But thats the mark of the true prefessional, can play shit but when it matters he can still win you the game !

WhY because he won't hide like the other spineless wonders when things arent going well !

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I'm gonna say it; Ozil was our only good player. :shock:

Nah, I'm kidding. Ozil was very poor. He looks disinterested and demotivated and frustrated out of his mind. Of the 3 terrible over-hit balls the Ox fired 20 yards ahead of Ozil, for the last 2 balls Ozil actually screamed in frustration and glared back at the Ox. I can excuse his languid style, and his lack of tracking back to tackle as that is not what he's there to do, but he has to do his own job at least and on Saturday he didn't. So why didn't Wenger sub him? Because like Giroud and the Welsh Messi-Lite, when he's fit he gets picked no matter what his form is. Wengeronomics 101. :roll:

Apart from those 3 terrible "passes" though I thought the Ox was actually our best player - and I know that's not saying much as we were mostly quite poor. but he at least was looking to create and his passing was mostly effective and sensible.

Sanchez looks all in. He is struggling to cover the ground and his finishing is off. Well done Arsene, you've managed to finish off our most effective player in early February! Must be some kind of record! :x :censored: His penno was terrible and we were lucky it went in tbh.

Gibbs is not a PL standard player. Nowhere near it. Terrible crosser of a ball, no defensive positional sense whatsoever, no ability to take the man on, basically no attributes required of the modern full back. His ONLY decent contribution on Saturday? Taking out the Hull lad that was clean through, which for me wasn't a red as the Hull lad was too far out and did not have control of the ball.

Bellerin looks to have regressed over the last few months. He is making mistake after mistake and looks like his confidence on the ball is all but gone.

Coquelin is quite possibly the worst passer of a ball I've ever seen. Add to this that he has the brain of a squid and you have to ask how the fuck is he a regular at a club of Arsenal's size? That ability he has to get caught square-on, like Hollywood Tackle Alex Mong used to, really grinds my shit too. :x

Iwobi put in some nice touches and a couple of top passes but he is still learning his craft.

Cech made a couple of good saves, but is increasingly looking less mobile and more like an ex-builder with a back problem... :|

Walcott's only contribution was having a handbags at dawn session with the big special needs defender from Hull. And when the ex-scum cúnt Fat Huddlestone waddled in, where the fuck was the rest of our lads?? Disgraceful. No matter what is happening you stick up for a team mate. One in, all in. :x