The Chav Plank or Ospina?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
northbank123

Re: The Chav Plank or Ospina?

Post by northbank123 »

Caballero looks like he'd be the perfect fit at Arsenal!

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

I'd give Martinez an opportunity, remember how well Manniger worked out for us back in 1998?

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

Nos89 wrote:I'd give Martinez an opportunity, remember how well Manniger worked out for us back in 1998?
Christ, you're actually serious? :lol:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

officepest wrote:
Nos89 wrote:I'd give Martinez an opportunity, remember how well Manniger worked out for us back in 1998?
Why not?

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

Nos89 wrote:
officepest wrote:
Why not?
Manninger played behind a pretty good defence, if memory serves, which was augmented by some tasty fuckers in midfield. This current crop would fit in better with the French army circa 1940.

Cech may be 50% glue these days, and Ospina more erratic than Gary Busey after a bender, but you'd drop both for a back-up's back-up with a smattering of appearances to his name at the business end of the season? :?

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

officepest wrote:
Nos89 wrote:
officepest wrote:
Why not?
Manninger played behind a pretty good defence, if memory serves, which was augmented by some tasty fuckers in midfield. This current crop would fit in better with the French army circa 1940.

Cech may be 50% glue these days, and Ospina more erratic than Gary Busey after a bender, but you'd drop both for a back-up's back-up with a smattering of appearances to his name at the business end of the season? :?
Personally, no I'd stick with Cech. I put Martinez up as a suggestion as we have options other than Cech and Ospina.
Business end of the season, pah hahahaha