ArsenalFanTV v Gary Neville

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Basil is a Gooner

Re: ArsenalFanTV v Gary Neville

Post by Basil is a Gooner »

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

The banner fella is gonna be on talkshite this afternoon. Hope he gives our side of the argument in a passionate rant 8)

As for neville, disengenious, hypocritical bellend.

Clash

Post by Clash »

Bradywasking wrote:
Basil is a Gooner wrote:https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... ot-latest/

The reply to Gary Neville......
Think this letter is well written and balanced..We have a go at and moan at Wenger here but in reality we would all have preferred that Wenger had left the club gracefully a few years back and then we could respect his achievements in the early part of his time with Arsenal.
Now the fantastic achievements 1996 to 2006 are blurred by the inexcusable dross and excuses for that dross since then..Wenger should be revered by all Arsenal fans, that fact that I and many others cannot respect him is his own fault along with those who have allowed him to ruin our club..
Totally agree mate.

This quote from Neville misses the point:

''Do I have a right to an opinion also? Its my OPINION that a fan who prints a banner V a man who has given 20 years service is an idiot''.

The point he is missing is it should never have got even close to 20 years service. And its because it has gone on so long that fans have become so anti-Wenger. 11 years would have been about right and if it had been just 11 years then that ''idiot'' fan and most of us in the non-insane section of the Arsenal support would never have turned against Wenger.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Clash wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:
Basil is a Gooner wrote:https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... ot-latest/

The reply to Gary Neville......
Think this letter is well written and balanced..We have a go at and moan at Wenger here but in reality we would all have preferred that Wenger had left the club gracefully a few years back and then we could respect his achievements in the early part of his time with Arsenal.
Now the fantastic achievements 1996 to 2006 are blurred by the inexcusable dross and excuses for that dross since then..Wenger should be revered by all Arsenal fans, that fact that I and many others cannot respect him is his own fault along with those who have allowed him to ruin our club..
Totally agree mate.

This quote from Neville misses the point:

''Do I have a right to an opinion also? Its my OPINION that a fan who prints a banner V a man who has given 20 years service is an idiot''.

The point he is missing is it should never have got even close to 20 years service. And its because it has gone on so long that fans have become so anti-Wenger. 11 years would have been about right and if it had been just 11 years then that ''idiot'' fan and most of us in the non-insane section of the Arsenal support would never have turned against Wenger.

It is sad he has to be hounded out of the Club after his early success...but that is the nature of the man...thought he was a miracle worker when he first joined....went to see Viera and Petit and came away thinking signing these 2 is a masterstroke..and it was

But have to admit i despise him now

He should look at himself assess the situation and come to the conclusion to leave with some dignity intact

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

yeah just sen some of this...the more it drags on the more Neville looks an idiot

He was referring to wingers 20 years of "service " to the club....as if he has not picked up over £120,000,000 for it .... :D :D :D

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

Gary Nevile's a :censored:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

arseofacrow wrote:Gary Nevile's a :censored:
I Concur

besides which he is a cun.t of a whore who suck donkey's dicks.

:cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

ps: Did I mention Gary Neville the Inbred C.unt is A C.U.N.T :censored: :banghead: :cussing:

storrmin571

Post by storrmin571 »

Gary Neville has recorded an interview with Arsenal TV. Fair play he put his money where his mouth is.

rjw1985

Post by rjw1985 »

Fair play to him for stepping up to the plate to debate with the fans, yes he's a twat but give him his dues for not hiding behind the keyboard/camera

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I'm wondering what Gary Neville thinks of the Wenger situation now...? :rubchin:

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

DB10GOONER wrote:I'm wondering what Gary Neville thinks of the Wenger situation now...? :rubchin:
As if he (Neville) would have put up with over a decade of Fergus losing the plot and allowing his side to be butt-fucked by all and sundry. He, and his cunty cohort, would have had the manager hounded out.

And yet he expects us to suck it up year after year.

Breath-taking hypocrisy from a breath-taking fuckwit.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

officepest wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:I'm wondering what Gary Neville thinks of the Wenger situation now...? :rubchin:
As if he (Neville) would have put up with over a decade of Fergus losing the plot and allowing his side to be butt-fucked by all and sundry. He, and his cunty cohort, would have had the manager hounded out.

His father was called Neville Neville for fucks sake. His sister looks like his brother in drag. We should not expect anything but fuckwittery from this arsebung. :roll: :lol:

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
officepest wrote:

His father was called Neville Neville for fucks sake. His sister looks like his brother in drag. We should not expect anything but fuckwittery from this arsebung. :roll: :lol:
Neville Neville......just imagine his parents in the Births and Deaths office,"Right Mr and Mrs Neville,what do you want to call your newborn son?"
"Neville"
"Neville?"
"Yes Neville"
"Neville Neville?"
"Yes Neville Neville"
"Ok Neville Neville it is...........silly cu*ts".........

I wonder if his middle name was Neville too? :rubchin:

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

robbo10 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
officepest wrote:

Neville Neville......just imagine his parents in the Births and Deaths office,"Right Mr and Mrs Neville,what do you want to call your newborn son?"
"Neville"
"Neville?"
"Yes Neville"
"Neville Neville?"
"Yes Neville Neville"
"Ok Neville Neville it is...........silly cu*ts".........

I wonder if his middle name was Neville too? :rubchin:
His full name is actually Neville “My lesser-talented son looks like Nosferatu and my ever-so-slightly-more talented son looks like Robert De Niro after seven burly blokes have spent four hours smashing his face to a pulp with rubber hoses” Neville.

Hippy parents, I think.