ArsenalFanTV v Gary Neville

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: ArsenalFanTV v Gary Neville

Post by DB10GOONER »

officepest wrote:
robbo10 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
officepest wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:I'm wondering what Gary Neville thinks of the Wenger situation now...? :rubchin:
As if he (Neville) would have put up with over a decade of Fergus losing the plot and allowing his side to be butt-fucked by all and sundry. He, and his cunty cohort, would have had the manager hounded out.

And yet he expects us to suck it up year after year.

Breath-taking hypocrisy from a breath-taking fuckwit.
His father was called Neville Neville for fucks sake. His sister looks like his brother in drag. We should not expect anything but fuckwittery from this arsebung. :roll: :lol:
Neville Neville......just imagine his parents in the Births and Deaths office,"Right Mr and Mrs Neville,what do you want to call your newborn son?"
"Neville"
"Neville?"
"Yes Neville"
"Neville Neville?"
"Yes Neville Neville"
"Ok Neville Neville it is...........silly cu*ts".........

I wonder if his middle name was Neville too? :rubchin:
His full name is actually Neville “My lesser-talented son looks like Nosferatu and my ever-so-slightly-more talented son looks like Robert De Niro after seven burly blokes have spent four hours smashing his face to a pulp with rubber hoses” Neville.

Hippy parents, I think.
His Native American name is "Him Produce Cúnts With His Cock" :mrgreen: :wink:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

No contest they will kick the shit out of the ferret faced little twat :barscarf:

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
officepest wrote:
robbo10 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
officepest wrote:
As if he (Neville) would have put up with over a decade of Fergus losing the plot and allowing his side to be butt-fucked by all and sundry. He, and his cunty cohort, would have had the manager hounded out.

And yet he expects us to suck it up year after year.

Breath-taking hypocrisy from a breath-taking fuckwit.
His father was called Neville Neville for fucks sake. His sister looks like his brother in drag. We should not expect anything but fuckwittery from this arsebung. :roll: :lol:
Neville Neville......just imagine his parents in the Births and Deaths office,"Right Mr and Mrs Neville,what do you want to call your newborn son?"
"Neville"
"Neville?"
"Yes Neville"
"Neville Neville?"
"Yes Neville Neville"
"Ok Neville Neville it is...........silly cu*ts".........

I wonder if his middle name was Neville too? :rubchin:
His full name is actually Neville “My lesser-talented son looks like Nosferatu and my ever-so-slightly-more talented son looks like Robert De Niro after seven burly blokes have spent four hours smashing his face to a pulp with rubber hoses” Neville.

Hippy parents, I think.
His Native American name is "Him Produce Cúnts With His Cock" :mrgreen: :wink:
:high5:

CloakedGooner

Post by CloakedGooner »

https://youtu.be/VmgVPi_YQ7E

And here it is!! Was put up today :-P

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

I quite enjoyed it and DT came across really well I thought and at last Troopz proves that he can say things without ending a sentence with Fam or blood!!!

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Since Gary Neville joined sky he has cut the absolute shit out of us in pretty much every away game against the top 6 that's he's co-commentated on. I would love to disagree with what he says but he's bang on mark every fucking time.

This season alone away at United, Everton, City and famously at that game against the chavs he's come out with something along the lines of the following each time -

Arsenal are all over the place here
I can't believe what I'm seeing they're so open
They can't keep possession for more than 2 passes
There's a goal coming here it's inevitable
The full backs are miles out of position
This is so poor from Arsenal

Etc. etc etc.

So why after 3 or 4 years of saying that EVERY fucking time and after slating us (rightly so) for the 90 minutes at Stamford bridge does he call the fan who has had his his fill of this never ending cycle of shit an "idiot".

What the fuck does he expect us to do, roll over on our tummies and cry more more more?

That would have been my fucking question. Think they pissed away too much time talking about clown fucking emojis. :roll:

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

I thought the whole thing was a shambles.

What was the purpose of the interview? Surely it should've been to hold Ratboy to account and challenge him on his opinions. Instead, the whole half-hour seemed to consist of the fans asking ratboy if fans should be allowed an opinion and him saying 'yes'.

He was allowed to ignore many of the questions and much of the conversation seemed to centre around the banners, and the gross transfer spend, which is addressing the symptoms not the cause.

He should have been asked if Arsenal should be challenging for titles, or at least progressing towards them. If yes, then whose responsibility is it?
Who is responsible when a team forever starts matches slowly and goes behind to mediocre sides? Who is responsible for signing the players who ratboy says aren't up to the job? Why can a team ship 5, 6 and even 8 goals on a regular basis yet the manager should be allowed to decide when he retires?

The fans came over as reasonable and fairly articulate, but the the whole thing was a dog's breakfast.

CloakedGooner

Post by CloakedGooner »

Turned it off when Troopz started speaking (the way he talks makes me want to rip my own ears off :roll:) the rest came across well enough tho, especially DT who gave a good argument for the use of banners.

However I thought they missed a great opportunity to ask him some good questions. For example he keeps saying the manager doesn't deserve fans to be waving banners at him. So what would he suggest we do to get the point across?
He also said Wenger has spent less than the other teams. Why? Are we not entitled to ask him to spend more if it's there? No one also pointed out that he's been paid handsomely for the 20 years "service" that he kept banging on about.
And why has he made such a U turn on Wenger when he used to rip into him? He even said in his book that even the invincibles were soft due to a complacent mentality that must have come from the manager.
Probably the thing I'm most disappointed about is that no one asked him if he would have accepted any of this at Utd, and would Ferguson have got away with it for so long? Would he ever have made the same mistake season after season, or ever have accepted top 4?

Instead they kept being sensitive about him saying this Arsenal fan tv "thing" (very disrespectful :roll:) and some crap about a clown emoji! Who the fuck cares? Just ask the questions us fans have been dying to put to the media for so long :banghead:

CloakedGooner

Post by CloakedGooner »

Also he's said before that it's ridiculous for fans to bring banners into a game anticipating that we'll get beat. Well what should we do, write one up during the game you moron? :evil:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

CloakedGooner wrote:Also he's said before that it's ridiculous for fans to bring banners into a game anticipating that we'll get beat. Well what should we do, write one up during the game you moron? :evil:
Agreed. We haven't won at Stamford Bridge since JVP's hat trick in 2011 and the aggregate score is something like 17-3 since.

You don't have to be mystic fucking Meg to prepare a banner in advance of trip there under Wanka :roll:

Waste of 30 minutes.

CloakedGooner

Post by CloakedGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
CloakedGooner wrote:Also he's said before that it's ridiculous for fans to bring banners into a game anticipating that we'll get beat. Well what should we do, write one up during the game you moron? :evil:
Agreed. We haven't won at Stamford Bridge since JVP's hat trick in 2011 and the aggregate score is something like 17-3 since.

You don't have to be mystic fucking Meg to prepare a banner in advance of trip there under Wanka :roll:

Waste of 30 minutes.
Exactly, defeat was always a big possibility in that game. AFTV have blown this interview opportunity but I guess I expected as much from them

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Doesn't it show that the fans know exactly how it will pan out ?

Go into the season under prepared.

Win a few matches.

The AKB state that Wenker has learnt from.his mistakes.

Preventable injuries, team lose all cohesion

Heavy defeats, complacency against smaller teams.

No chance in the league by Feb / March

Out of the Champions League

Wenker scratches his head, when he finally does his zip up, and wonders why this time was exactly the same as every other time.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Eboue-Why? wrote:I quite enjoyed it and DT came across really well I thought and at last Troopz proves that he can say things without ending a sentence with Fam or blood!!!
Yo! Fam geddit rights Coz itzz Blud Fam Not Blood.

Safe. :high5: :lol: :wink:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Let's be honest, whatever their views on Wenger anybody who is desperate to appear on this crap is an attention seeking wanker.

Including Gary Neville.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Eboue-Why? wrote:I quite enjoyed it and DT came across really well I thought and at last Troopz proves that he can say things without ending a sentence with Fam or blood!!!
Yo! Fam geddit rights Coz itzz Blud Fam Not Blood.

Safe. :high5: :lol: :wink:
Innit :D 8)