Match Day Chat

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Rob Admin
Site Admin

Match Day Chat

Post by Rob Admin »

Hi - the longer standing forum members might remember the live chat that we trialed for a game against Newcastle away back in 2011. We weren't a bad side back then, we were playing well and there were whispers that we might mount a serious title challenge. At 0-4 we were cruising before a major collapse saw us conceed 4 goals to draw 4-4. This was followed by a general collapse much as we have seen every season since.

Pint being, I had at the time felt responsible for that draw, it felt like the chat room was some how responsible so I binned the project. Of course in hindsight the sameold shit has been played out every season since, the fault being the clueless manager who knows only one tactic, is unable to train or coach his players and who tries to operate on shoe-string transfer budget

So shall we give it another go since we are in terminal decline and the season is pretty much over? The match day thread is used as a pseudo chat during the matches anyway, so it might make more sense if the chat was put to use.

It's live here - if anyone wants to give is a go and feedback below it would be appreciated.

chat/

Thanks!

Rob.

phpBB [video]

augie

Re: Match Day Chat

Post by augie »

For what it's what I prefer the regular match threads cos I find it easier to read :oops:

Midz

Re: Match Day Chat

Post by Midz »

I didn't notice anything about that Newcastle game in the chat.