Liverpool FC ban for Sun journalists over Hillsborough

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Herd

Re: Liverpool FC ban for Sun journalists over Hillsborough

Post by Herd »

Turning up late happens everywhere Augie , it was the poor method of dealing with large crowds that was the most significant factor causing the crush, the design of the stadium too . Police Handling once the danger became real was also a huge factor .

The Scousers who share the blame with the above and there are many thousands of them out there ,are those that Jibbed into the ground without tickets !
Their actions are a significant factor in that days events but I doubt you will find one in the whole of murkyside that will ever admit to the jib that day !

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Herd wrote:Turning up late happens everywhere Augie , it was the poor method of dealing with large crowds that was the most significant factor causing the crush, the design of the stadium too . Police Handling once the danger became real was also a huge factor .

The Scousers who share the blame with the above and there are many thousands of them out there ,are those that Jibbed into the ground without tickets !
Their actions are a significant factor in that days events but I doubt you will find one in the whole of murkyside that will ever admit to the jib that day !
Trouble is if anyone dare say that they are accused of dis-honouring those that died. Which is why the term 'Victims' is perfectly and precisely applicable because those that did 'jib' in without a ticket are the one's who I am sure cry most loudly.

I truly did and Do feel for those who lost their family/loved ones/ friends - But as we all know the part played by some scousers is well known but not aired publicly and the guilty hide behind that. Utter Filth.

Herd

Post by Herd »

I call them the grievers . theres a story in irvine welshes filth that has the villain cop on a junket to amsterdam where he goes aoeshit about them
its funny.
Last edited by Herd on Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

I think they make a lot of fuss, but also i think if i lost a brother or child like that, and the reaction of the police/media afterwards - i would probably be just as bitter.

I would steal your foookin hubcaps for sure.

CloakedGooner

Post by CloakedGooner »

Herd wrote:
Almunia is a clown wrote:The Sun & the fúcking Tory vermin are scum & always has been. :banghead:

The South Yorks police are responsible for Hillsborough, the same cúnts also done Thatchers evil work against the miners fighting for their jobs & communities. Nowadays the country imports coal from overseas / gives other countries contracts for nuclear power stations because the Tories like a Boris bung. :cussing: So much for patriotic Tories! :banghead:

Scousers are in the right about Hillsborough & the way their city was treated for fighting the Tory vermin, but they are in the wrong about Heysel, their fans caused the violence not Cockneys, Chavs / Millwall fans like their club claimed at the time!

Plus some of their wrong 'un fans are still trying to jib into stadiums in massive numbers, European finals & even the game at Arsenal a few seasons back. :evil:
Thank fuck someone with a non murdoch imposed opinion of scousers !

Yeah cos we're all brainwashed by the Sun :roll: Liverpool are a bunch of attention seeking c*nts. Always will be :x

Herd

Post by Herd »

Yeah cos we're all brainwashed by the Sun :roll: Liverpool are a bunch of attention seeking c*nts. Always will be :x
You of course are an exception having no brain to wash !

CloakedGooner

Post by CloakedGooner »

Herd wrote:
You of course are an exception having no brain to wash !
How do you work that out? Yes it was a terrible tragedy and I have a lot of sympathy for the genuine victims, but the way they've milked this at every opportunity since is a disgrace and just attention seeking imo. People like you feed their victim complex and ensure we will still have them shamelessly ramming it down everyones throat for years :banghead:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Almunia is a clown wrote:The Sun & the fúcking Tory vermin are scum & always has been. :banghead:

The South Yorks police are responsible for Hillsborough, the same cúnts also done Thatchers evil work against the miners fighting for their jobs & communities. Nowadays the country imports coal from overseas / gives other countries contracts for nuclear power stations because the Tories like a Boris bung. :cussing: So much for patriotic Tories! :banghead:

Scousers are in the right about Hillsborough & the way their city was treated for fighting the Tory vermin, but they are in the wrong about Heysel, their fans caused the violence not Cockneys, Chavs / Millwall fans like their club claimed at the time!

Plus some of their wrong 'un fans are still trying to jib into stadiums in massive numbers, European finals & even the game at Arsenal a few seasons back. :evil:
272 reduction in the Labour governments. (27 per year)

208 reduction in the Conservative governments. (12 per year)
INCLUDING
154 reduction under Thatcher (14 per year) :rubchin:

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

[quote="LeftfootlegendGooner"

INCLUDING
154 reduction under Thatcher (14 per year) :rubchin:[/quote]

This is the sort of logic that the Wengerist cult would use as propaganda! :blah:

So Tarquin & the Tories were on the side of the miners? :cussing: More likely they got a Boris bung from some of their dodgy tax avoiding friends / party donation from crooked overseas governments! :twisted:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Almunia is a clown wrote:[quote="LeftfootlegendGooner"

INCLUDING
154 reduction under Thatcher (14 per year) :rubchin:
This is the sort of logic that the Wengerist cult would use as propaganda! :blah:

So Tarquin & the Tories were on the side of the miners? :cussing: More likely they got a Boris bung from some of their dodgy tax avoiding friends / party donation from crooked overseas governments! :twisted:[/quote]

Stats are there fella, I'm just raising the issue :roll: