Bayern Munich (A) | CL R16 | Wed 15 Feb 19:45

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Sean

Bayern Munich (A) | CL R16 | Wed 15 Feb 19:45

Post by Sean »

Another expected reaming in the Be All and End All :barscarf:

No doubt it'll hang over us for weeks - thanks to the CL's dumb scheduling - and ruin our FA Cup and VT run :banghead:

:suicide:

falkirk goon

Re: Bayern Munich (A) | CL R16 | Wed 15 Feb 19:45

Post by falkirk goon »

Sean wrote:Another expected reaming in the Be All and End All :barscarf:

No doubt it'll hang over us for weeks - thanks to the CL's dumb scheduling - and ruin our FA Cup and VT run :banghead:

Bastards :x you beat me to it Sean
I was going to put brownholing in Bavaria as the match thread :oops: as that's what it'll be :oops:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Can't believe I've waited a whole twelve months for this. It's like having Christmas in February every year.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

northbank123 wrote:Can't believe I've waited a whole twelve months for this. It's like having Christmas in February every year.
It's better than Christmas as we have the heroic second leg failure in March....3-0 Arsenal, Walcott hat trick.. :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Ohhhhhhh Fuckk here we go again..How many will we lose by this year???

Wonder what the oldcuntt's excuses will be - :rubchin: :rubchin: :rubchin:

Great speeritt

leetul leggy

wz uffzide

leetul bet jaded

Look

it was only zee furst leg

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

#WENGER FUCKOFF OUT :box:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

northbank123 wrote:Can't believe I've waited a whole twelve months for this. It's like having Christmas in February every year.

:shock:

postmanPat91

Post by postmanPat91 »

Nothing more need be said 8) :barscarf:

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

falkirk goon wrote:
Sean wrote:Another expected reaming in the Be All and End All :barscarf:

Bastards :x you beat me to it Sean
I was going to put brownholing in Bavaria as the match thread :oops: as that's what it'll be :oops:
MODS....MODS!

:D

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Ahh yes the annual Bayern/Barca rotation experience where we rock up playing the same formation and same style that we will do a few days later when facing mighty Sutton United.

A 4-1 hammering awaits, with a heroic nearlymen 2-0 win in the return which will show our remarkable spirit. Thankfully for Shit for Brains it is only Sutton to follow and not until next Monday, so just like when he lauded our magnificent spirit against Leyton Orient a few years ago after League Cup final defeat and a CL rimming, he will proudly point to us being in the FA Cup Quarter Final a week later, in a deeply treasured top 4 spot and with a second leg still to come in the CL. Perfect, for his annual appraisal with Wiggy and Gazidis who will be urging him to sign the new deal on the table to ensure the continuation of such stellar achievements

markyp

Post by markyp »

cant wait,it will be stomach turning as ever yet at the same time very satisfying seeing TOF squirming as he wrestles with his zip,ground hog day again,what number ground hog day ive lost count

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

3-0 or 3-1to them. I must admit, I couldn't give a shit.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

markyp wrote:cant wait,it will be stomach turning as ever yet at the same time very satisfying seeing TOF squirming as he wrestles with his zip,ground hog day again,what number ground hog day ive lost count

yeah sitting there wondering what the fuck is going on.....

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Redarmy wrote:
markyp wrote:cant wait,it will be stomach turning as ever yet at the same time very satisfying seeing TOF squirming as he wrestles with his zip,ground hog day again,what number ground hog day ive lost count

yeah sitting there wondering what the fuck is going on.....
Back on the touchline, flapping his arms like a demented penguin, moaning at the 4th official again perhaps a shove for good measure, wondering why his instruction to "go out and play" has failed against a top team yet again.

Can't stand the sight of him anymore but fortunately I won't be watching :barscarf:

augie

Post by augie »

Because I'm not keeping as close a watch on European football as I used to, I have no idea how Bayern are performing (I know they are top league of course), so I cant predict with any confidence how this match will go. I see and hear people saying that all is not well in the Bayern camp, so wouldn't it be typical if the gods set it up for wenker to knock Bayern out ? :roll: Personally I would have preferred to home game first cos they would have travelled to us with less pressure knowing that the second leg is in their place - instead they will now have the pressure of getting a good result in the first leg at home, along with the pressure of dealing with a dressing room that is supposedly fractured between the german's and the "foreigners" :o

This could be the season where he finally knocks out one of the big guns lads :shock:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

OneBardGooner wrote:Ohhhhhhh Fuckk here we go again..How many will we lose by this year???

Wonder what the oldcuntt's excuses will be - :rubchin: :rubchin: :rubchin:

Great speeritt

leetul leggy

wz uffzide

leetul bet jaded

Look

it was only zee furst leg

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

#WENGER FUCKOFF OUT :box:
You left out "leeetle beet handbrake"

But then he used that on Saturday, first airing this year, so maybe it will have to go back in the holster until the Liverpool game?