Bayern Munich (A) | CL R16 | Wed 15 Feb 19:45

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Re: Bayern Munich (A) | CL R16 | Wed 15 Feb 19:45

Post by officepest »

DB10GOONER wrote:
officepest wrote:What does it say about Wengernal that all it takes is for a half-decent CB to go off injured (shocker) for us to collapse like a fucking house of cards?

Nothing from Wenker, nothing.

Players couldn't give a fuck any longer; and if Sanchez is still with us next season then I'd be fucking astonished.
:rubchin:

I'm getting the impression that his other excuse (the Two Balls On The Pitch Gambit) probably isn't holding much water with you either? Particularly as Ozil brought one of those balls back onto the pitch! :lol: :oops: :lol: :oops:
Classic Wenger (or not, as it's a new one - but you get what I mean) :lol:

Two balls on the pitch? Two fucking balls? There was nary a pair of balls between our entire fucking starting eleven.

Do you know what? I couldn't give two shits now if Sancho and Özil run down their contracts and walk. I've said before the playing staff is immaterial whilst Wenker is in situ because HE DOESN'T FUCKING COACH THEM.

I think I'm suffering from some form of mania, such was the comedy served up last night. Might go have a little lay down now. :lol:

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

wilko49er wrote:
SPARKSY wrote:
perrygrovesworld wrote:Somehow, people (or touts) are interested in the second leg non-event. Put two tickets on Ticket Exchange at 06:50 and they had sold by 06:55.

Same here. Put my ticket on the TX after the game and sold when i checked this morning. Must be some right mugs out there.

Hope people vote with there feet though and the stadium is half empty. His time must be up.

There will be a few more defeats yet this season, Liverpool, Stoke, Spurs, WBA, Southampton (take your pick) to inflict more misery on us and this failure of a regime.
Tourists!! Who will sing his name and sing that bollocks "greatest team" etc. Then all will be happy at La La Land again!! :censored:
WTF are idiots doing buying tickets for this game?!. Never going to get rid of the tumour that is Kroenke are we.

:banghead:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

sk-gtfo wrote:
wilko49er wrote:
SPARKSY wrote:
perrygrovesworld wrote:Somehow, people (or touts) are interested in the second leg non-event. Put two tickets on Ticket Exchange at 06:50 and they had sold by 06:55.

Same here. Put my ticket on the TX after the game and sold when i checked this morning. Must be some right mugs out there.

Hope people vote with there feet though and the stadium is half empty. His time must be up.

There will be a few more defeats yet this season, Liverpool, Stoke, Spurs, WBA, Southampton (take your pick) to inflict more misery on us and this failure of a regime.
Tourists!! Who will sing his name and sing that bollocks "greatest team" etc. Then all will be happy at La La Land again!! :censored:
WTF are idiots doing buying tickets for this game?!. Never going to get rid of the tumour that is Kroenke are we.

Yoda? You a Gooner? :shock:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
sk-gtfo wrote:
wilko49er wrote:
SPARKSY wrote:

Well you should know he's from the same tribe as you :barscarf: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
sk-gtfo wrote:
wilko49er wrote:
SPARKSY wrote:

The fuck he is!! Little bastard dreams of the day we Dwarves accept his kind! :banghead: Fuck him and his lightsaber! :box:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Coquelin, Iwobi, Ramsey, Gabriel, Gibbs, Monreal, Elneny, and Xaha....ALL NOT FUCKING GOOD ENOUGH...and NEVER WILL BE

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
sk-gtfo wrote:
wilko49er wrote:
SPARKSY wrote:

That's why there is that special saying reserved for the Yoda Arsenal Fans:

"May The 4th With You Be" :lol: :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Picture ANY Image of Arsene Wenger over the last 8 seasons....

and say aloud:

"The Fourth Is Strong In This One". :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
sk-gtfo wrote:
wilko49er wrote:

The fuck he is!! Little bastard dreams of the day we Dwarves accept his kind! :banghead: Fuck him and his lightsaber! :box:
Oi! Umpah Loompah spell it right or the force shall strike you down.

:lol: :wink:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

officepest wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
officepest wrote:What does it say about Wengernal that all it takes is for a half-decent CB to go off injured (shocker) for us to collapse like a fucking house of cards?

Nothing from Wenker, nothing.

Players couldn't give a fuck any longer; and if Sanchez is still with us next season then I'd be fucking astonished.
:rubchin:

I'm getting the impression that his other excuse (the Two Balls On The Pitch Gambit) probably isn't holding much water with you either? Particularly as Ozil brought one of those balls back onto the pitch! :lol: :oops: :lol: :oops:
Classic Wenger (or not, as it's a new one - but you get what I mean) :lol:

Two balls on the pitch? Two fucking balls? There was nary a pair of balls between our entire fucking starting eleven.

Do you know what? I couldn't give two shits now if Sancho and Özil run down their contracts and walk. I've said before the playing staff is immaterial whilst Wenker is in situ because HE DOESN'T FUCKING COACH THEM.

I think I'm suffering from some form of mania, such was the comedy served up last night. Might go have a little lay down now. :lol:

as above ....HE DOESN'T FUCKING COACH THEM.
Everyone in fucking Europe knows Robben is all left foot....show him down the other way......except our fucking lot....NOTHING is being prepared....Nothing is being said????

During the game Gibbs was getting overloaded with Robben and then Lahm overlapping....ANYONE would have seen the danger and put measures in place....What does Wenger do....You guessed it fuck all...

When the camera showed Wenger face....he looked exactly what he is a confused old man....wondering what the hell is going on :banghead: :banghead:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

The way he set the team up was all wrong...tried basically 4 in midfield......all that did was guarantee Bayern all the possession...in these games its vital to gain and keep possession......

30 years in football.....and he knows Fuck all

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Anybody who wants to cough up their hard-earned to buy a ticket after last night should be sectioned.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
sk-gtfo wrote:
wilko49er wrote:

:lol:
The jumped up little fucker :lol:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

sk-gtfo wrote:
wilko49er wrote:
SPARKSY wrote:

I would imagine there are a fair few Germans quite happy to watch the 2nd leg, with slippers and a cigar from our comfy seats.

Kvltman

Post by Kvltman »

northbank123 wrote:Anybody who wants to cough up their hard-earned to buy a ticket after last night should be sectioned.
Probably all the masochists on Untold Arsenal. Gluttons for punishment!