Victims fc (A) - 4th place trophy - Ko 1730 Sat 4th March - Bt Sport

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Time for change

Re: Victims fc (A) - 4th place trophy - Ko 1730 Sat 4th March - Bt Sport

Post by Time for change »

Wenger out now!!! :box: :box:

Herd

Post by Herd »

Vanity team selection to show whose boss.
once i saw the team i took the missus and son out for a meal . missed it . touch.

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Wenger: "What's that Mezut?,Did you say youv'e got the Flu?"
Mezut: "No,I said that I flew to Monaco to meet my agent,and then hit the town."
Bould: "What did he say Arsene?"
Wenger: "He's got the Flu he feels like a patient,and he's under his Eiderdown."

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Ozil had about as much impact today as he has had on every other big away game in the last two seasons.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

phpBB [video]

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee wrote:only 30 years in football grants you the instinct to drop your best player in a big away game.
only 30 years in football allows you to see how good Alex Iwobi is, so good that he starts every game no matter what.
That's coz Iwobi & Ramsey are Twins.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

phpBB [video]

Raggy

Post by Raggy »

This is clever from Wenger. He has identified that Liverpool can't beat mid-table teams, so has to set up to play like one. Reason for Alexis and Lucas on the bench.

#Genius

VoiceOfReason

Post by VoiceOfReason »

Liverpool home to Burnley in the league next weekend while Arsenal are fucking around with Lincoln.

No doubt the luckiest manager in football will see Burnley getting a shock first away win of the season to help secure us that fourth spot.

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

VoiceOfReason wrote:Liverpool home to Burnley in the league next weekend while Arsenal are fucking around with Lincoln.

No doubt the luckiest manager in football will see Burnley getting a shock first away win of the season to help secure us that fourth spot.
Nah I think his luck will finally run out this time, Spurs are a better team that the bottlers from 3,4,5 years ago and will get in the CL again, City and Chelsea are nailed on so 1 place is available between us, United and Liverpool, I think despite today's draw United will probably get it. I just don't think the players have much faith in Wenger now and are a bit p*ssed off (like us) that they don't know what the 'plan' is, other than the dithering old fool considering what he thinks is best..

Wouldn't it be ironic if we drop out of the top 4 because the board are too cowardly to tell Wenger to go, all this worrying about the risk of life without Wenger and he goes and drops out of the CL anyway.

Kind of funny if it wasn't your team. :roll:

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

Wrote an essay, and then deleted it. What’s the point in losing one’s shit after another predictable collapse?

Will just add that Coquelin is a fraud; Monreal was worse than abysmal, Iwobi offers fuck-all, none of our centre-halves can head a fucking ball and Xhaka’s contract needs paying up, because he’s just awful.

Other than that it’s all peachy. :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

officepest wrote:Wrote an essay, and then deleted it. What’s the point in losing one’s shit after another predictable collapse?

Will just add that Coquelin is a fraud; Monreal was worse than abysmal, Iwobi offers fuck-all, none of our centre-halves can head a fucking ball and Xhaka’s contract needs paying up, because he’s just awful.

Other than that it’s all peachy. :lol:

You forgot about Mr Hollywood Flicks Mate! :D :wink:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Only seen motd highlights, and that looked piss poor. Given I work with predominantly Liverpool supporters this defeat hurts more than most.
Having seen the stats on Coquelin's non-impact on the game, why isn't he getting slaughtered for it?
Ozil, Ramsey do even when they don't play.

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

Nos89 wrote:Only seen motd highlights, and that looked piss poor. Given I work with predominantly Liverpool supporters this defeat hurts more than most.
Having seen the stats on Coquelin's non-impact on the game, why isn't he getting slaughtered for it?
Ozil, Ramsey do even when they don't play.
Because anyone blessed with the gift of sight can see that Coquelin is the luckiest pubber ever to get picked up by a "big" club. He's shit, he knows he's shit, but it's Wenger that insists on playing him.

For the avoidance of doubt: Coquelin is high-class garbage who makes Denilson look like fucking Socrates.

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

We were bollocks again today. Lucky to only lose by two goals. We make three subs and finish the game with Iwobi, Feo & Monreal on the pitch (+ 4 or 5 others not much better !), - this just sums up the lack of quality we have in this club. Forget our lack of effort - these players were all brought in & selected to play by one man - AW. He must go. :barscarf: :barscarf: