Wenger Out protest thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Perryashburtongroves

Re: Wenger Out protest thread

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Can anyone make a banner which has Kroeke watching an Arsenal badge being shot dead on telly?

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:34 pm
Can anyone make a banner which has Kroeke watching an Arsenal badger being shot dead on telly?
Slight adjustment to your plan and even Kronke would be delighted to see it

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

StuartL wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:02 am
Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:34 pm
Can anyone make a banner which has Kroeke watching an Arsenal badger being shot dead on telly?
Slight adjustment to your plan and even Kronke would be delighted to see it
:lol:

Zanatos3

Post by Zanatos3 »

NickF wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:23 pm
Zanatos3 wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:38 pm
#UsmanovIN Corporate restructuring needs no Transfer window
Not going to happen unless Usmanov gets off his arse and seriously tries to take this club over. Sitting there for the best part of 7 years and then putting in a suspicious bid does not cut it. He might not like it but he will need a mega-bid to shift Kroenke.

He's made a bid! That has NEVER happened in the 13 year drought...He has heard us!!!
Aliko Dangote - said he would 1st remove Wenger acknowledging his wealth of work but the decline also..get a new young manager that has ideas tactics that can redifine the EPL as Wenger did when he came in.

TWO MILLIONARES!!! 2 Arsenal fans!!!...feeling our pain!!! & hearing out protest cries!!!!

so the protest do have a purpose!!!... Since the last year we have two MILLIONAIRE FANS..seriously interested in Changing the club.
lets show them that we want CHANGE.

#UsmanovIN #AlikoIN (Corporate restructuring needs no transfer window) LETS MAKE THESE TWO SIGNINGS!!!!
CLUB OWNERSHIP COULD CHANGE OVER NIGHT!!!

Herd

Post by Herd »

Whats this guy on ? Spice Black, Mamba,Brimsdown Biscuits ?

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Herd wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:59 am
Whats this guy on ? Spice Black, Mamba,Brimsdown Biscuits ?
Burning Likker :D :D :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

How about Curly Quavers? :rubchin:

Zanatos3

Post by Zanatos3 »

I'm on REALITY!!!!...its good...watching Arsenal is like watching reruns of a good M Night Shyamalan movies with the same TWIST at he end.
all i'm saying is that it's not so simple as Wenger Out...alot more has to change 4 Arsenal to escape mediocrity.

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g11DH_RHrao

Listen to this Geoff guy at around 10:00 - 20:00, this is the sort of fan that is the reason we are sh*te, moaning on about people criticising Wenger, saying we should accept mediocrity and "enjoy it", I'm starting to believe the conspiracy theories, perhaps the flouride in our water IS turning people into zombies, there is certainly a lot of them at the $Emirates$.

:roll: :banghead:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

sk-gtfo wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:44 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g11DH_RHrao

Listen to this Geoff guy at around 10:00 - 20:00, this is the sort of fan that is the reason we are sh*te, moaning on about people criticising Wenger, saying we should accept mediocrity and "enjoy it", I'm starting to believe the conspiracy theories, perhaps the flouride in our water IS turning people into zombies, there is certainly a lot of them at the $Emirates$.

:roll: :banghead:
Geoffslop and his buddies (along with Kroenke/Wenger) is one of the reasons I no longer go to games and won't go again until Wenger (at the very least) is gone and hopefully takes wiggy and Wenger's moonie-cult-like worshippers with him. The Conglomerates Lego Bowl is packed with cúnts. :roll: :censored:

Sean

Post by Sean »

Zanatos, you can post on other threads you know, mate :lol:

Looks like the protests are on course to re-start next month, hopefully :barscarf:

I try to avoid listening to GeoffTout as much as possible, for the sake of my health :banghead:

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

:barscarf: Get the fúcking protests started up, why fúcking wait, the sooner the better! :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Almunia is a clown wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:44 am
:barscarf: Get the fúcking protests started up, why fúcking wait, the sooner the better! :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
There is a bit of dissension at the moment. nothing acrimonious but indecision about who to go after. Some are saying Wenger is untouchable, last season proved that, so we need to go after Kroenke as the Wenger worshippers will join in believing of course that it's not Wenger's fault but Kroenke's. And enough pressure on Kroenke will force him to get rid of Wenger.

I'm not sold on that Tbh. Kroenke really is untouchable, he is not even in the country and he couldn't give a rats a$$ what we think. And say what you like, we got to Wenger last season, he got seriously pissed. I think we should start soon, another sustained attack on him, he will get pi$$ed off... imagine it for not 2 months but 9? Forget about trying to use our so called fans, let's drum up Wenger Out banners at events all around the world again, planes flying over stadiums at least once a month, laser displays on buildings in and around London. We need to be innovative and we need to do it without having to ask our so called "fans" to help. At the very least make him not want to come back next year.

WENGER OUT!!

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

Personally I don't think Wonga has as much support as his monnie cultists claim. :barscarf:

I notice that in the latest Online Gooner survey only 18% agreed with the new contract, & only 11% believe he should get ANOTHER CONTRACT after the current 2 year one expires IF he doesn't win the Premier League title. :roll:

So why should the majority be worried about a few Arsene FC AKB nutters who will NEVER want Wonga sacked? :cussing: If someone wants a anti Kroenke campaign let them start one!

As you say 2 months was really not enough to get rid of the old git, 8-9 months would really get to him. :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Almunia is a clown wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:14 pm
Personally I don't think Wonga has as much support as his monnie cultists claim. :barscarf:

I notice that in the latest Online Gooner survey only 18% agreed with the new contract, & only 11% believe he should get ANOTHER CONTRACT after the current 2 year one expires IF he doesn't win the Premier League title. :roll:

So why should the majority be worried about a few Arsene FC AKB nutters who will NEVER want Wonga sacked? :cussing: If someone wants a anti Kroenke campaign let them start one!

As you say 2 months was really not enough to get rid of the old git, 8-9 months would really get to him. :lol:
What might affect those numbers is that most of Wenger's worshippers probably do not read the Gooner. :wink: