Wenger Out protest thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Blood_Gooner

Re: Wenger Out protest thread

Post by Blood_Gooner »

PS

I've been Wenger Out long before it became fashionable. Long before some of you who recently came over to the dark side. Long before I even joined this forum. The majority of my posts are also in the Wenger Out thread. Therefore, I know I have earned the right to be as facetious as I want to be on the subject. :evil:

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

Quality anti Wenger chant,
https://www.facebook.com/awaydaybible/v ... 0068858415

apologies if already posted :barscarf:

Lyrics from the Herd site! :barscarf:

Stick Swiss Tony in me pocket.

I'll fetch Squillaci from the van.

Cause if you want defenders then don't ask Wenger, George Graham, he's your man.

Where they all come from is a mystery, it's like replacing Ashley Cole with Gael Clichy.

Cause he's the one who's driving me berserk, how is Arsene Wenger still in work.

Na-na-na-na

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Almunia is a clown wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:02 pm

Cause if you want defenders then don't ask Wenger, George Graham, he's your man.

Where they all come from is a mystery, it's like replacing Ashley Cole with Gael Clichy.

Cause he's the one who's driving me berserk, how is Arsene Wenger still in work.

Na-na-na-na
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Superb. 8)

But does it scan....? :wink:

NickF

Post by NickF »

Blood_Gooner wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:52 pm
NickF wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:30 am
Blood_Gooner wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:18 am
Gunner Rob wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:15 pm
Blood_Gooner wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:42 pm
Remember guys, if the vast majority of the fan base finally wakes up and decides to protest en masse, it won't have any effect on TOF's tenure here. No form of protest can ever get him out. 😁
What a load of crap

Are you one of the spineless individuals who will continue to watch this shit then ?

This team keeps losing and Wenger will be gone in weeks.

What you have to remember is that this season is not Groundhog Day anymore - this is the start of a descent into real decline.
You don't do sarcasm well, do you? :lol:
Do you think this is a big joke?
Hey man, there are far more serious stuff in life for me to get way more worked up about. I was actually trying to highlight how silly the view is that major protests can't shift tof. But once again, as displayed here by you and the other mong that attacked me prior, you guys have become so overly aggressive with your agenda, you have long reached the point of alienating even those in support of hounding tof out. And then you wonder why your marches aren't attracting numbers.

Carry on, tough guy. Carry on.
Who's being agressive, certainly not me, you're the one using the term "tough guy"! As someone who has had threat of violence posted to me and had people literally trying to pull the banners out my hand as well as climbing over seats to punch us I really didn't find your post helpful even if it was supposed to be sarcastic.

Blood_Gooner

Post by Blood_Gooner »

NickF wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:25 pm
Blood_Gooner wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:52 pm
NickF wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:30 am
Blood_Gooner wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:18 am
Gunner Rob wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:15 pm

What a load of crap

Are you one of the spineless individuals who will continue to watch this shit then ?

This team keeps losing and Wenger will be gone in weeks.

What you have to remember is that this season is not Groundhog Day anymore - this is the start of a descent into real decline.
You don't do sarcasm well, do you? :lol:
Do you think this is a big joke?
Hey man, there are far more serious stuff in life for me to get way more worked up about. I was actually trying to highlight how silly the view is that major protests can't shift tof. But once again, as displayed here by you and the other mong that attacked me prior, you guys have become so overly aggressive with your agenda, you have long reached the point of alienating even those in support of hounding tof out. And then you wonder why your marches aren't attracting numbers.

Carry on, tough guy. Carry on.
Who's being agressive, certainly not me, you're the one using the term "tough guy"! As someone who has had threat of violence posted to me and had people literally trying to pull the banners out my hand as well as climbing over seats to punch us I really didn't find your post helpful even if it was supposed to be sarcastic.
You quoting me asking whatever you asked was definitely a sign of aggression, as if you thought you were some sort of tough guy who'd make me all contrite.

I do feel your pain and I do think it's fucked up that fellow Gooners would physically assault you, just because you want better for the Club. However, you trying to suppress my intent of sharing a bit of lighthearted banter almost puts you in the category of the AKB hardliners, imho. I don't believe in getting caught so deep into peripheral matters where you start to only see black and white. I always try to see the lighter side of most situations. I live to laugh. You should perhaps give it a try sometimes.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Almunia is a clown wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:02 pm

Na-na-na-na
For all those who have held a Banner or will do

phpBB [video]

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Arsenal to me now are a fucking rash that I cant get rid of! Just a fucking irritation!
Thanks Arsene ! You can take your league titles your fa cups and ram them up your tight fucking hole!!
I wish you’d never darkened the marble halls of what was a proud and envied football club!!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

goonersid wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:40 pm
Arsenal to me now are a fucking rash that I cant get rid of! Just a fucking irritation!
Thanks Arsene ! You can take your league titles your fa cups and ram them up your tight fucking hole!!
I wish you’d never darkened the marble halls of what was a proud and envied football club!!
Yup! Me Too! :high5:

Jumpers For Goalposts

Post by Jumpers For Goalposts »

http://onlinegooner.com/article.php?sec ... l9OBahl-Uk

Protest arranged for the Everton match - 3rd February 2018. 4pm outside Marble Halls, march to new stadium. Totally peaceful.

Please join us!!

Nick Bendtners Ego

Post by Nick Bendtners Ego »

Jumpers For Goalposts wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:03 pm

Protest arranged for the Everton match - 3rd February 2018. 4pm outside Marble Halls, march to new stadium. Totally peaceful.

Please join us!!
Hi mate

Might want to check that link as its just sending me to an old article titled " You want Cole, we want Raul"

Keep up the good fight.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Nick Bendtners Ego wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:19 pm

Please join us!!
Hi mate

Might want to check that link as its just sending me to an old article titled " You want Cole, we want Raul"

Keep up the good fight.
Should work ok now.

Jumpers For Goalposts

Post by Jumpers For Goalposts »

Nick Bendtners Ego wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:19 pm

Please join us!!
Hi mate

Keep up the good fight.
Thanks NBE - Going to send you a PM !!

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

as I have said before I don't see that there is any point to the protests unless ALL the Arsenal supporters groups are behind them also.
If they are not at this stage then why are they not ??
will RedAction Gooners be encouraged to leave the Rocket early to protest for example? If not why not ?

I saw too much apathy last season - trying to keep away from the place this season to be honest for my own sanity, however I would join in the protests if I felt that the majority of fans were gong to get involved. This sadly does not seem to be the case though.

the club can easily dismiss a few thousand supporters marching through the area, whilst 40,000 season ticket holders are happy enough to keep renewing.

for success you need:
1. everyone on board
2. start smashing things up, graffiti etc
3. thousands more empty seats

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:43 am
as I have said before I don't see that there is any point to the protests unless ALL the Arsenal supporters groups are behind them also.
will RedAction Gooners be encouraged to leave the Rocket early to protest for example? If not why not ?

I saw too much apathy last season - trying to keep away from the place this season to be honest for my own sanity, however I would join in the protests if I felt that the majority of fans were gong to get involved. This sadly does not seem to be the case though.

the club can easily dismiss a few thousand supporters marching through the area, whilst 40,000 season ticket holders are happy enough to keep renewing.

for success you need:
1. everyone on board
No. You will literally kill off the protest in a blink of an eye. And get a criminal record.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:59 am
Gunner Rob wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:43 am

for success you need:
1. everyone on board
No. You will literally kill off the protest in a blink of an eye. And get a criminal record.
fair enough - I was probably going a bit over the top with that one :lol: :lol: :lol: