Wenger Out protest thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Wenger Out protest thread

Post by OneBardGooner »

Not wishing to make light of this hellish situation we Gooners find ourselves in with Beelzebub's right hand ***** monkey continuing as the manager, but we forgot One Vital Ingredient in All The Protests This Past Season.

Monkey Shite/Monkey Poo! - Had we thrown and hurled LOTS of the Old Monkey Poo!..Allegri would now be in place.

Isn't hindsight a wonderful thing. :?

canonspark

Post by canonspark »

Sky reporting an internal memo's gone round the club. Two more years

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

canonspark wrote:Sky reporting an internal memo's gone round the club. Two more years
It's been announced on the website;

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archiv ... -extension

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:suicide:

Zanatos3

Post by Zanatos3 »

Jumpers For Goalposts wrote:
Gunnersaurus wrote:To the organisers of the Wenger Out stuff, what's the plan now?

Still being a thorn in his side would still be worth It, make his life difficult or is that it now?

The marches will be back no doubt when the first bad run happens but will he be let off the hook?
Aaaaargh. :banghead:

I just wrote a loooooong reply and pressed backspace so lost the bloody lot.

We're going to put out a statement later this week re the 2yr extension. After that we'll have to wait until August as there is zero chance of organising anything over the summer.

BUT - we will be back next season. We'll watch and wait and as soon as the wheels come off we'll be there. We've started something and we'll see it through to the bitter end.

After this slap in the face it'll be maximum disruption next season. Win the Premier League and we'll back you - anything less and you're getting it with both barrels !!!!!

A big thank you to everyone who joined in the protests (Sean Neil Stuart Stevie etc.) It may seem in vain but we have made them sit up and take notice for the first time ever. Their resources dwarf ours but we fought hard. It's only because of fan pressure that this has got so much publicity.

If (when) it goes tits up next year, this season's protests will seem tame. Hopefully even more people will join us next season.

Nice man, keep it up, i'll watch the first match of the season, and then only big matches, no stoke, no boremouth, just against the rich clubs and whoevers ontop, to see if they sink or swim. Hope you guys get more serious followers after Sanchez officially goes.

General

Post by General »

I hate to be negative but we need to move on from the marches. Just walk down Holloway Road on a typical matchday and you'll realise why it will never gain numbers. Matchday is like a drug to many and they are not willing to give up their routine even if they want Wenger out. Projections, banners etc is the way to go. Anything that doesn't involve manpower.
Last edited by General on Wed May 31, 2017 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:rubchin:

:idea:

This is a job for the Phantom Flan Flinger and his Custard Pies. :barscarf:

Sally James (back then) :-P

Gunnersaurus

Post by Gunnersaurus »

The marches will happen organically when the first few bad results happen but attracting negative vibes to him keeps him under pressure, new deal or not it's getting to him and he'll hate and does hate being challenged.

Keep it up lads, if you do a new just giving campaign I'll love to contribute.

He's won the battle, don't think he's won the war, the mood about various sites/Twitter is pure rage outside of the Mongs who love him unconditionally.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Well done to everyone who did their bit, but its all over for at least 2 years now. Wiggy has made his mind up and won't be paying any compensation to Shit for Brains so even if we finish 10th any protests now will fall on deaf ears

Vote with your feet !

NickF

Post by NickF »

General wrote:I hate to be negative but we need to move on from the marches. Just walk down Holloway Road on a typical matchday and you'll realise why it will never gain numbers. Matchday is like a drug to many and they are not willing to give up their routine even if they want Wenger out. Projections, banners etc is the way to go. Anything that doesn't involve manpower.
That is the real problem and until that changes nothing will happen.
Projections are effective but they can be put down to a small number of individuals. Until something happens on a grand scale we are stuck in this hell. Much as I hate the scousers, they seem to manage to organise good protests, but as you say, most of ours won't ever change their routine.

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

SteveO 35 wrote:Well done to everyone who did their bit, but its all over for at least 2 years now. Wiggy has made his mind up and won't be paying any compensation to Shit for Brains so even if we finish 10th any protests now will fall on deaf ears

Vote with your feet !
That's the only thing that hurts them.......... loss of revenue!
Anything else is a waste of time just as I said it was a year ago. I got attacked for that view then and have no doubt that I'll be so again for repeating it.

Protests are a waste of time when those you are protesting about don't give a toss about your opinion.
It's a bit like hating someone. The only one that suffers is you. Why do it to yourself?

Save your energy, breath and most importantly your money. It's a lost cause

Herd

Post by Herd »

I've said it over 5 years ago that the only way the club would take any notice is if there was a full scale riot . . . . . . .and even then I'm not so sure !

JimmyAFC

Future

Post by JimmyAFC »

I'm worried about the future of our great club. Well it was great, until Kroenke, Gazidis and the leech Wenger decided to stamp their imprimatur on the club.

Where are we going? What are our ambitions? We all know Kroenke is in it for the money so how can we as supporters get this bloke out? I feel helpless at the moment.

People from lower league clubs think we're entitled supporters and we should be more grateful. Give me a break. This club was on par with Barcelona in 2006 and they went one way and we went the other. We should be well and truly up there with the best in the world.

Personally, I think Gazidis wants Wenger gone and he has put out rubbish to the media because he has to. Kroenke makes the final decision at the end of the day.

We all know about Wenger's lies and his complete rubbish to appease and unfortunately brainwash heaps of our support base.

Question is, where do we go from here? What can we do so that Kroenke sells his shares? What needs to be done?

Only serious way is by boycotting but the problem is for a lot of people (like me) is the love for the club and not wanting to hand it down to tourists.

I'm depressed about our great club at the moment and it truly saddens me...so out of touch with this club right now it's sickening.

Gunner Rob

Re: Future

Post by Gunner Rob »

JimmyAFC wrote:I'm worried about the future of our great club. Well it was great, until Kroenke, Gazidis and the leech Wenger decided to stamp their imprimatur on the club.

Where are we going? What are our ambitions? We all know Kroenke is in it for the money so how can we as supporters get this bloke out? I feel helpless at the moment.

People from lower league clubs think we're entitled supporters and we should be more grateful. Give me a break. This club was on par with Barcelona in 2006 and they went one way and we went the other. We should be well and truly up there with the best in the world.

Personally, I think Gazidis wants Wenger gone and he has put out rubbish to the media because he has to. Kroenke makes the final decision at the end of the day.

We all know about Wenger's lies and his complete rubbish to appease and unfortunately brainwash heaps of our support base.

Question is, where do we go from here? What can we do so that Kroenke sells his shares? What needs to be done?

Only serious way is by boycotting but the problem is for a lot of people (like me) is the love for the club and not wanting to hand it down to tourists.

I'm depressed about our great club at the moment and it truly saddens me...so out of touch with this club right now it's sickening.

same as they have been since 2011 which is to aim for the top 4 and try and sneak a domestic cup.
we can't get Kroenke out though - he has never ever sold any of his franchises

the only way in which you can put any sort of pressure on him is to:

NOT RENEW ANY SEASON TICKETS
NOT GO TO ANY GAMES
NOT BUY ANY MERCHANDISE

IF everyone did that there will not be any tourists that would still want to come....

sk-gtfo

Re: Future

Post by sk-gtfo »

Either boycott games or turn up, smash up your seat and run on the pitch burning your shirt shouting Kroenke out!, this way you'll get banned anyway :lol: . *for legal reasons this is not me encouraging this behaviour :roll:

None of this is likely to take place other than some, like myself, not going any more, we're stuck with him for the foreseeable future, thankfully pressure from Usmanov has forced him to speak and he says he wants to win the PL and in Europe, we have not done this for over a decade so get the f*ck on with it then!, unless of course he is lying, which he is, let's hope people remember these comments and act upon them in the most negative way possible for Kroenke if he doesn't deliver (very likely).

Arsenal fans on the whole are far too passive though, if your not going to boycott then at least all take banners saying Kroenke out, easy to ignore when one or two do it but not when the whole ground (or most) does. The stadium is full of middle/upper class twats though, the same one's who have a ST but only go to 1/3 of games and don't even bother putting their ticket on TX, who the f*ck pays these idiots a wage that allow them to do this?!.

#KroenkeOUT
#WengerOUT
#MiddleClassPricksOUT

:mrgreen: