Wenger Out protest thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
armchair

Re: Wenger Out protest thread

Post by armchair »

NickF wrote:Despite the attempts to deflect the #WengerOut message we go one last time in the Emirates.
Nobody mate.
Despite all the talk, arguing, faux anger, wringing of hands and gnashing of teeth. Not even one reply. Not even one prepared to back it up. To stand up and be counted. Not even one.....
armchair wrote:It's possible the match against Everton at the Emirates on Sunday could be Wengers last ever league game as Arsenal manager.

In view of this possibly momentous occasion and in recognition of Wengers service to our club I'd like anyone who is going to the game to drop me a PM so we can arrange to give him a fitting send-off.

If youre up for it, it is genuinely our last chance to give Arsene the farewell he so richly deserves...

Drop me a PM.

RobG

Post by RobG »

I know this is a slight deviation but there was some suggestion that our

Bovine fans summed up the courage to sing anti Kronke songs at today's game :shock: :shock:

Any confirmation ???

General

Post by General »

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

:( :(

Well there you go. Last chance for many to voice their view on Wenger's contract situation before it's too late.... and what happened? the focus of the fans was firmly on Kroenke :?

To be fair, the club played a blinder with planting the Usmanov takeover story in the press prior to the game. It took all the attention off Wenger.

ffs :suicide:

RobG

Post by RobG »

RobG wrote:I know this is a slight deviation but there was some suggestion that our

Bovine fans summed up the courage to sing anti Kronke songs at today's game :shock: :shock:

Any confirmation ???
So they can protest at something :? :? :?

They will have plenty to protest at Wembley if it's the hammering I think it will be.

Next Season ;- Wengo + Kronke - Sanchez + Thursday Football = A Season a lot worse than this one. And I mean - a Lot :cry: :evil: :cry:

NickF

Post by NickF »

RobG wrote:I know this is a slight deviation but there was some suggestion that our

Any confirmation ???
Only after they scored the penalty, before that nothing although there were some anti-Kroenke banners waved each time we scored. Was quite loud to be honest.

Couple of tw*ts waving "Arsene Wenger" scarfs, with one deciding to walk up and down the terrace singing TO1AW. One guy came down, took his scarf and threw it away. Few AKB decided to wade in but didn't see any punches thrown. The guy ended up standing there holding his scarf up with a steward as a minder. The was even one idiot holding up the "I Love AW" t-shirt which was a bit cringeworthy.

Think the AKB realise that it may be over for their messiah.

armchair

Post by armchair »

NickF wrote:

Any confirmation ???
Only after they scored the penalty, before that nothing although there were some anti-Kroenke banners waved each time we scored. Was quite loud to be honest.

Couple of tw*ts waving "Arsene Wenger" scarfs, with one deciding to walk up and down the terrace singing TO1AW. One guy came down, took his scarf and threw it away. Few AKB decided to wade in but didn't see any punches thrown. The guy ended up standing there holding his scarf up with a steward as a minder. The was even one idiot holding up the "I Love AW" t-shirt which was a bit cringeworthy.

Think the AKB may realise that it may be over for their messiah.
The idiot with the scarf was a tourist I reckon, totally pissed out of his head. Irish fella. He was annoying everyone most of the game and standing out in the aisle. Wouldn't take a seat.
Stewards were very patient with him.

armchair

Post by armchair »

Wobs last stand at the lap of "dishonour"

armchair

Post by armchair »

Wenger was too cowardly to do the walk of shame.........

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

armchair wrote:Wenger was too cowardly to do the walk of shame.........

To be fair, he said he didn't join in with the walk of shame as he wanted his players to have “the quiet lap of honour they deserved".

Now, I don't think for a second those losers deserved a quiet lap of honour at all, but all eyes should be on preparing for the cup final so I can see why he didn't want to inflame the situation by joining in.

That said, better preparation for the cup final would have been to ask his defenders not to dive into needless last ditch slide tackles near the half way line where there's no danger! :?

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

g88ner wrote:
armchair wrote:Wenger was too cowardly to do the walk of shame.........

To be fair, he said he didn't join in with the walk of shame as he wanted his players to have “the quiet lap of honour they deserved".

Now, I don't think for a second those losers deserved a quiet lap of honour at all, but all eyes should be on preparing for the cup final so I can see why he didn't want to inflame the situation by joining in.

That said, better preparation for the cup final would have been to ask his defenders not to dive into needless last ditch slide tackles near the half way line where there's no danger! :?
So all the other years when we finished 4th or higher he deserved the walk, but not on the one occasion we finished 5th. What an absolutely gutless wanker - walk round and take the shame mate. There will be plenty more 'quiet laps' of the pitch when you troop off in front of 25,000 playing fucking Krasnodar or Zulte Waregem !

ONE GUTLESS WANKER........THERE'S ONLY ONE GUTLESS WANKER

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

He's going to get a fucking roasting in the press for this. Surely even John Cross and Patrick Barclay will have to retreat to their caves of Wenger worship now?

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

SteveO I would be very surprised if anybody bothered dedicating column inches to that. It's a very small footnote at the bottom of the fucking joke that he has turned this club into.

Egotistical wanker has turned us into a laughing stock amongst other fans. His swivel-eyed disciples close their ears to rival fans singing "Arsene Wenger, we want you to stay" every season. Take a step back and it's fucking unthinkable that he is still in a job. The protests seen in the last few months this season are the most vocal I can remember against a manager since Steve Kean.

NickF

Post by NickF »

The ayes have it, stunning work!!!

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Fantastic.

augie

Post by augie »

That is superb :barscarf: :barscarf: