Wenger Out protest thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Wenger Out protest - Sunday 2nd April 14:30 Man City (H)

Post by OneBardGooner »

mzk90 wrote:Guys, we need as much help as possible with getting emails out from tomorrow onwards to the club sponsors.

https://twitter.com/NoNewContract/statu ... 7876050947

Below is a list of email addresses for Arsenal’s sponsors. Hypothetically, anyone could send an email to each one. Using their imagination to complain about one of the products or services appropriate to their company or just having a generic moan, but of course keeping it polite and definitely no abuse! You could sign the email off with the name of your favourite Arsenal player from days gone by or just good old Stanley Kroenke.

Anyone could send these emails out from the evening of Sunday 26th March, through to the morning of Monday 27th, just to keep the sponsors busy when they come in to work. Of course, we’re not telling you to do this & I’m sure you would never want to do anything that might cause the sponsors any ‘inconvenience’, would you?

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Please spread the word
:high5: I'll be all over that tomorrow :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

ten20 wrote:Image
or this one:

WENGER GETS £25k A DAY! FOR WHAT!?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Theoperator wrote:Trying to get one printed, but its copyrighted :oops: :evil:

Especially if the smaller words on the lower green band could be changed to read

"Richer By £25K Each Day" "100% Failure" :D

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has held further talks with majority shareholder Stan Kroenke and agreed to stay on for another two years, according to a report. :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Seen at a music festival in Miami yesterday :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Swiss Tony Adams

Post by Swiss Tony Adams »

Switzerland 1 Latvia 0, World Cup Qualification
Stade de Genève 25. 03. 2017. 18:00

:barscarf:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Redarmy wrote:Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has held further talks with majority shareholder Stan Kroenke and agreed to stay on for another two years, according to a report. :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
Worst kept secret ever eh? Can anyone say they're even remotely surprised. Not for one minute did I allow myself to believe he'd be leaving at the end of this season.

My anti-feelings towards the club have hardened so much these days that in some ways I'm actually pleased by the news.....hear me out. I've said all along that I hold Kroenke more to account than Wenger - at the end of the day as the majority shareholder he can appoint and fire who he wants, when he wants.....the others are just puppets. I work for a multinational company three times the size of Arsenal with all the usual C Suite of executives......but the truth in our business (and many like it) is that the owner still calls the shots and can make whatever important decision he chooses. Wiggy chooses Wenger as his number 1 man time and time again and is ruining this club - its lost its heart, increasingly more of its old skool fan base and has got to the stage now where its fans fight amongst themselves. He doesn't give a shit about any of that - who cares if you been going for 40 years.....there's a daytripper from Japan, or a nice couple from Barcelona visiting London who will be taking up your seats. As long as Wenger gets him the Be All and End All its all that matters to him - fuck what we say, or what any banner says. 60,000 people paying an average of £50+ per seat - nice little earner.

The only way it will ever change is when Shit for Brains really hurts Wiggy in the pocket and I can sense that about to start this season when we finish as low as 6th or 7th. I hope Wiggy then gives him £150m+ to spend on more absolute garbage like Chambers, Cech, Mustafi, Xhaka, Lucas etc.....and then fuck it up all over again for the next 2 years........go and blow the fucking lot and finish 9th next year playing in front of Maltese part timers on a Thursday night. You've spent the last 8 years hurting me and many others but I've got so little skin in the game anymore that I sincerely hope that the pain is all on Kroenke.....and giving Inspector Clueless another 2 years is the best way to hurt him now

There used to be a football club called Arsenal round here.....

General

Post by General »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Redarmy wrote:Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has held further talks with majority shareholder Stan Kroenke and agreed to stay on for another two years, according to a report. :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
Worst kept secret ever eh? Can anyone say they're even remotely surprised. Not for one minute did I allow myself to believe he'd be leaving at the end of this season.

My anti-feelings towards the club have hardened so much these days that in some ways I'm actually pleased by the news.....hear me out. I've said all along that I hold Kroenke more to account than Wenger - at the end of the day as the majority shareholder he can appoint and fire who he wants, when he wants.....the others are just puppets. I work for a multinational company three times the size of Arsenal with all the usual C Suite of executives......but the truth in our business (and many like it) is that the owner still calls the shots and can make whatever important decision he chooses. Wiggy chooses Wenger as his number 1 man time and time again and is ruining this club - its lost its heart, increasingly more of its old skool fan base and has got to the stage now where its fans fight amongst themselves. He doesn't give a shit about any of that - who cares if you been going for 40 years.....there's a daytripper from Japan, or a nice couple from Barcelona visiting London who will be taking up your seats. As long as Wenger gets him the Be All and End All its all that matters to him - fuck what we say, or what any banner says. 60,000 people paying an average of £50+ per seat - nice little earner.

The only way it will ever change is when Shit for Brains really hurts Wiggy in the pocket and I can sense that about to start this season when we finish as low as 6th or 7th. I hope Wiggy then gives him £150m+ to spend on more absolute garbage like Chambers, Cech, Mustafi, Xhaka, Lucas etc.....and then fuck it up all over again for the next 2 years........go and blow the fucking lot and finish 9th next year playing in front of Maltese part timers on a Thursday night. You've spent the last 8 years hurting me and many others but I've got so little skin in the game anymore that I sincerely hope that the pain is all on Kroenke.....and giving Inspector Clueless another 2 years is the best way to hurt him now

I thought we've settled the wiggy argument and why the immediate target should be the dinosaur? So for the umpteenth time wiggy doesn't train the team, pick the first 11, decide the formation and issue them with instructions in the pitch. He didn't send the team out to collapse to a 10-2 aggregate against Bayern or ship set pieces for fun against a West Brom team known for their aerial threat. Perversely, I wish he did all those things because we'd probably be doing a lot better than we're doing now.

The reality is the above is all down to Le fraud and his outdated methods. Wiggy is a major part of the problem, that's undeniable, but it's a long term battle. The war in front of us now is to cut off his fuel supply and ensure the dinosaur does not sign a new contract.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

General wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:

I thought we've settled the wiggy argument and why the immediate target should be the dinosaur? So for the umpteenth time wiggy doesn't train the team, pick the first 11, decide the formation and issue them with instructions in the pitch. He didn't send the team out to collapse to a 10-2 aggregate against Bayern or ship set pieces for fun against a West Brom team known for their aerial threat. Perversely, I wish he did all those things because we'd probably be doing a lot better than we're doing now.

The reality is the above is all down to Le fraud and his outdated methods. Wiggy is a major part of the problem, that's undeniable, but it's a long term battle. The war in front of us now is to cut off his fuel supply and ensure the dinosaur does not sign a new contract.
Wiggy could choose to fire him tomorrow and then all of those things you mention about TO1AW and his outdated methods would be history....but he chooses not to

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

SteveO 35 wrote:

yes a lot of good points in there mate......its a personal decision of course but i have decided if it is 2 years to just back the team....and wait for the useless old fraud to go....

NickF

Post by NickF »

Redarmy wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:

yes a lot of good points in there mate......its a personal decision of course but i have decided if it is 2 years to just back the team....and wait for the useless old fraud to go....
We said that two years ago. How much longer are you planning to give him? :banghead:

General

Post by General »

SteveO 35 wrote:
General wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:

Wiggy could choose to fire him tomorrow and then all of those things you mention about TO1AW and his outdated methods would be history....but he chooses not to
Why would he get rid of his golden egg laying goose? Wenger could also choose to walk away at the end of the season. Gazidis gave us the mandate in 2011 when he said it was down to the fans and that's why the protests and banners shall continue until Le fraud's position becomes untenable. They are already having an impact and the club is no longer in a position to ignore. Even an ignoramus like Hill-Wood recognised a few years ago that the fans could cause massive problems.

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

Redarmy - "its a personal decision of course but i have decided if it is 2 years to just back the team....and wait for the useless old fraud to go"....

Do you really think it's only going to be only another two years of Wenger? In two years time, what will be different to now? The club will always offer Wenger a new deal, for as long as he wants it. Even in the event that Wenger decides to walk away, he will simply move upstairs(Probably will pick his own successor) and dictate to whatever puppet brought in to replace him. There's a very realistic chance that Wenger is here in some capacity for the next 5 - 10 years, if his health remains good.

General

Post by General »

Redarmy wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:

2years could become 4 then 6, so when does it end? Remember Le fraud has said publicly that he doesn't see why he couldn't emulate Fergie's 71years before retiring. Even worse he's a lonely fecker with no life outside of football.

MecurialGooner

Post by MecurialGooner »

2 years becomes 4. Then he starts signing 1 year contract extensions depending on his health. This is our best chance to get rid of TOF, or else he could be here for 4 more years or more... :banghead:

As for Wiggy and W@nker debate. Get rid of The Old Fraud first. Kroenke will never sack his goose that lays a golden egg. Kroenke is also the majority share holder of Arsenal Finance Club. Going after Wiggy is a clever, transparent and subtle way for doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. This is why a lot of AKBs love to target Wiggy and the board, because deep down they know nothing will ever get done. Also, getting rid of a majority share holder will be 1000x more difficult than removing Wenger from his managerial post.

What we need is a new manager to freshen things up.

We need our on-pitch results to improve, that requires a new manager. Even with Kroenke, a new class top manager would not lose 10-2 to Bayern Munich, 3-1 to West Brom or 8-2 to United. A new manager would bring hope and change. At least on the pitch