Wenger Out protest thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Jumpers For Goalposts

Re: Wenger Out protest thread

Post by Jumpers For Goalposts »

I thought they were Cashews . . . . . . . .

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Jumpers For Goalposts wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:01 pm
I thought they were Cashews . . . . . . . .

Bless You. :wink:

Zanatos3

Post by Zanatos3 »

ArseOverTit wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:52 am
Zanatos3 wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:27 am
#UsmanovIN

See if you guys can mix a few of these banners '#UsmanovIN' in a smaller quantity and size compared to the Larger '#KRONKEOUT' & '#WENGEROUT' BANNERS in your marches boycotting the stadium OR inside the stadium..wherever & however you protest. Do it in that way so that it doesn't diminish the main FOCUS & fight getting Kronke & Wenger out...but simultaneously...Usmanov will see our peal for help. Just add it like seasoning on top of the main protest..pls :hail: :hail: :banner: :flag:
Call to Usmanov
http://bit.ly/2esbw55
NICE!

ArseOverTit

Post by ArseOverTit »

Zanatos3 wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:09 pm
ArseOverTit wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:52 am
Zanatos3 wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:27 am
#UsmanovIN

See if you guys can mix a few of these banners '#UsmanovIN' in a smaller quantity and size compared to the Larger '#KRONKEOUT' & '#WENGEROUT' BANNERS in your marches boycotting the stadium OR inside the stadium..wherever & however you protest. Do it in that way so that it doesn't diminish the main FOCUS & fight getting Kronke & Wenger out...but simultaneously...Usmanov will see our peal for help. Just add it like seasoning on top of the main protest..pls :hail: :hail: :banner: :flag:
Call to Usmanov
http://bit.ly/2esbw55
NICE!
Glad you like. Thought trying to put a more considered message and a greater visual style will give it more bang and hopefully geneereate more interest.

All designs so far can be seen here and I can supply the artwork if wanted as is (A4) or for any custom banner size:

No More Excuses [C'est Fini - It's all over]
Http://bit.ly/2xEB33f

Shooting Blanks
Http://bit.ly/2gx2ecg

Call to Usmanov
Http://bit.ly/2esbw55

Kroenke Fund Collection
Http://bit.ly/2wZA3tt

C'est Fini! [It's All Over] - Simple Type
Http://bit.ly/2vSV8Rd

Puppet & Puppeteer
Http://bit.ly/2x29wMf

AOT

ArseOverTit

Post by ArseOverTit »

so, is there a protest planned for Bournemouth?

was hoping to find out on here, but its obviously not published here if there is one?
would like to know to help spread the word etc..

Jumpers For Goalposts

We are planning a big protest before the West Brom match - Monday 25th Sept.

I'm writing a covering article for the main website and the Evening Standard - should be online over the weekend. Please let as many people know as you possibly can - we need everybody that is concerned about the gross mis-management at our great Club to come along.

If you care - be there !! It's the only way we can force the change that is so desperately needed.

Hopefully the home crowd will let their feelings be known tomorrow vs Bournemouth but after the apathy shown last season, I won't be holding my breath.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Jumpers For Goalposts wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:27 am
We are planning a big protest before the West Brom match - Monday 25th Sept.

I'm writing a covering article for the main website and the Evening Standard - should be online over the weekend. Please let as many people know as you possibly can - we need everybody that is concerned about the gross mis-management at our great Club to come along.

If you care - be there !! It's the only way we can force the change that is so desperately needed.

Hopefully the home crowd will let their feelings be known tomorrow vs Bournemouth but after the apathy shown last season, I won't be holding my breath.
The Evening Standard article

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/footba ... 29666.html

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Lads, I love the new banner "Arsene: it's not the fans; it's not the press; it's not the players; it's you” but was it a good idea to announce it beforehand? I'm thinking the AKB might try and get something designed now to ridicule it?

ArseOverTit

Post by ArseOverTit »

GREAT WORK!

ArseOverTit

Post by ArseOverTit »

without pushing my posters too much i repost the links to see if anyone is interested in using for the Bournemouht/West Brom Game.
The first one is a text only version of an earlier design and could support the main banner message well as a hand out?

All designs so far can be seen here and I can supply the artwork if wanted as is (A4) or for any custom banner size:

**No More Excuses - WENGER OUT [NEW with Type only]
http://bit.ly/2vKKD3l

Shooting Blanks

Call to Usmanov

Kroenke Fund Collection

Puppet & Puppeteer

AOT

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

ArseOverTit wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:30 am
without pushing my posters too much i repost the links to see if anyone is interested in using for the Bournemouht/West Brom Game.
The first one is a text only version of an earlier design and could support the main banner message well as a hand out?

**No More Excuses - WENGER OUT [NEW with Type only]
http://bit.ly/2vKKD3l

Shooting Blanks

Call to Usmanov

Kroenke Fund Collection

Puppet & Puppeteer

AOT

Surely not ??!!

:lol: :wink:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:12 am
Lads, I love the new banner "Arsene: it's not the fans; it's not the press; it's not the players; it's you” but was it a good idea to announce it beforehand? I'm thinking the AKB might try and get something designed now to ridicule it?
The AKB's do sweet FA at the protests...they never display anything...

No doubt the club will allow someone to "smuggle" in an "Arsene we love you" type banner the size of a double garage door though. And paid for by the club no doubt.

NickF

Post by NickF »

xisstential wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:17 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
The AKB's do sweet FA at the protests...they never display anything...

No doubt the club will allow someone to "smuggle" in an "Arsene we love you" type banner the size of a double garage door though. And paid for by the club no doubt.
There was a big pro-Wenger banner for at least the last 6 six games last season.
Certainly in the North Lower you don't need to smuggle banners in, after the first protest march I had at least 4 banners for other people and the security didn't bat an eyelid. To be fair to them, the way the world is now, they have more things to worry about than banners.

Jumpers For Goalposts

DB10GOONER wrote:
That's always a risk we take but they will copy or ridicule us whatever we do.

But this season it's gloves off. They're treating us with complete and utter contempt and it has to end. We need even bigger protests this season because we can see that absolutely NOTHING has changed.

Together we can force change but only if enough of us get involved.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
^^^ THIS 1,000% ^^^

For anyone who doesn't yet already know we MUST "MUST" Keep any ideas, suggestions Off Of This Forum...Anything and everything must be done via PM's. It is the only way as not only do we have Wenger's cocksuckingAKB's checking out what we are saying/doing, but the scumcunts of the Club are doing it "Hourly"

ps:

#FUCKOFFWENGERCUNTSLOP

#FUCKOFFWIGGYCUNTSLOP