Wenger Out protest thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
CloakedGooner

Re: Wenger Out protest thread

Post by CloakedGooner »

CloakedGooner wrote:
Zanatos3 wrote:Image
hoping this works!!! :banghead:
Nicely done! Great analogy btw 8)
Oh and welcome to the forum!! :barscarf:

Zanatos3

Post by Zanatos3 »

Thanks Cloaked Gooner! spread the word man. fight the power!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
NickF wrote:Why is The Gooner now telling supporters to print and display "Kroenke Out" posters at the final?

Previous season's "Time for Change" let Wenger off the hook and now (like Wenger) the same mistakes are happening again by changing the target.
I'm sure Kevin will post an explanation at some point but it does strike me as odd too tbh - even with Kroenk attending. I'm very Kroenke-out (for reasons stated to death on here) but I totally accept that removing Wenger has to be the short term absolute priority and diluting that protest could backfire badly. :?
Otherwise know as Divide and Rule - There are too many options/opinions regarding this evil situation at THE Arsenal. The club are only too aware of all the in-fighting, does anyone really think they 'genuinely' care, they will sit back and wait for an Implosion between all the fans - which began way back when, as long as the profits keep coming in they don't give a shyte, they are first and foremost running a Business and the prime aim and reason for running a business is to make profit. The product they are peddling is 'Football' that irresistible drug/love that we have all been addicted to since our childhood, they know that, they count on that for us to keep coming back for more and more and bringing with us the money that makes them profit, via ticket sales and now the myriad of merchandise that comes with a Franchise. We all need to look with new eyes and hearts and realise the days we all knew and loved of THE Arsenal: Arsenal FC are GONE for good.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Just got a text with this attached:

"Wenger has agreed to sign a new two-year contract, with the club set to make an announcement on Wednesday."

That's it - I'm done.

See ya. Good Gooners. :cussing: :banghead: :cry: :box: :cussing:

augie

Post by augie »

OneBardGooner wrote:Just got a text with this attached:

"Wenger has agreed to sign a new two-year contract, with the club set to make an announcement on Wednesday."

That's it - I'm done.

How is that story any different than anything that has been published for the last two months ? :? It might well be going to happen, but I just cannot understand people's rush to buy into a story now that has been doing the rounds for MONTHS

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

augie wrote:

That's it - I'm done.

How is that story any different than anything that has been published for the last two months ? :? It might well be going to happen, but I just cannot understand people's rush to buy into a story now that has been doing the rounds for MONTHS
I get where you are coming from Augiuemeister (A Mod of the Future surely! :wink: ) and it is admirable, but "BUT" let's put it this way do you want to bet me £1,000 that he is staying or Not? My money £1,000 says he is staying. :|

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

That's it - I'm done.

Relax dude, lets wait for the actual announcement

Clash

Post by Clash »

Thanks again to all the effort everyone put into this.

At least you can say you tried and it clearly rattled the fraud.

We all should probably have done something several years ago but there was no way of knowing just what a massive :censored: Wenger really was at the time.

And so on the club goes with a divided fan base, although a fair few on one side of that divide will probably walk.

Well done Arsene.
:censored:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

It's worth continuing with even if only to spoil his day - every day.

If we were considered a disgrace before - the cun/t ain't seen anything yet.

:rubchin: :evil:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

flash gunner wrote:

That's it - I'm done.

Relax dude, lets wait for the actual announcement

RELAX!!! RELAX!!!!!!!??????????????????? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Okay Flash. :cheekkiss:

But we already know don't we.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Gunnersaurus

Post by Gunnersaurus »

To the organisers of the Wenger Out stuff, what's the plan now?

Still being a thorn in his side would still be worth It, make his life difficult or is that it now?

The marches will be back no doubt when the first bad run happens but will he be let off the hook?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

We could march from here till doomsday with a 2,00 strong march, but it wouldn't affect him or the board, what we do need to do is; as you rightly say 'be a thorn in his side' - Make things difficult for the cun.t at every opportunity - If he labels us a Disgrace for protesting and opposing him politely then it's gloves off...If he wants to know what is Disgraceful we will have to air and make public all his flaws and failures.

It was him who made it personal - Okay wenker you cun.ttt let's get personal. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

According to John Hartson there will be protests unless we make big name signings like Lukaku and van Dijk.

Sadly he is probably right that bang average footballers like those two would satisfy the masses.

NickF

Post by NickF »

Gunnersaurus wrote:To the organisers of the Wenger Out stuff, what's the plan now?

Still being a thorn in his side would still be worth It, make his life difficult or is that it now?

The marches will be back no doubt when the first bad run happens but will he be let off the hook?
The most we got at a march was about 1000 which can and was easily ignored. The simple fact is there really aren't enough that care which is why we are in the appalling situation we find ourselves in. Face it, the only way Wenger is leaving is in a box.

Jumpers For Goalposts

Post by Jumpers For Goalposts »

Gunnersaurus wrote:To the organisers of the Wenger Out stuff, what's the plan now?

Aaaaargh. :banghead:

I just wrote a loooooong reply and pressed backspace so lost the bloody lot.

We're going to put out a statement later this week re the 2yr extension. After that we'll have to wait until August as there is zero chance of organising anything over the summer.

BUT - we will be back next season. We'll watch and wait and as soon as the wheels come off we'll be there. We've started something and we'll see it through to the bitter end.

After this slap in the face it'll be maximum disruption next season. Win the Premier League and we'll back you - anything less and you're getting it with both barrels !!!!!

A big thank you to everyone who joined in the protests (Sean Neil Stuart Stevie etc.) It may seem in vain but we have made them sit up and take notice for the first time ever. Their resources dwarf ours but we fought hard. It's only because of fan pressure that this has got so much publicity.

If (when) it goes tits up next year, this season's protests will seem tame. Hopefully even more people will join us next season.