Wenger Out protest thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
xisstential

Re: Wenger Out protests

Post by xisstential »

Gunner Rob wrote:
xisstential wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:Good idea but sorry I can't support this just 2 days before a NLD
Wenger in for the NLD and maybe Man.U...then out...then back in for the FA Cup final...then out if we lose???
No just the NLD
Only match I can support the team under Wenger now - that is because I want us to win regardless who the manager is

I wanted us to lose the FA cup semi final and couldn't care less about the other matches.

I'm afraid that this protest could backfire - media support has been good up until now, but they won't support you over this
Who won't??? The cowering flip flopping media who lick Wenger's shoes at every presser. The have NEVER supported us, all they do is report the protests.Gee don't wanna lose their backing...are Ian Wright & Keown gonna withdraw their support as well?

NickF

Post by NickF »

Gunner Rob wrote:Good idea but sorry I can't support this just 2 days before a NLD
2 days and well away from T*ttenham is fine by me. I can see the argument if it was on the day but it isn't.

armchair

Post by armchair »

There'll always be someone with a reason to do nothing.

Wenger is whats harming AFC not lights shining a message up the side of Highbury and the Emirates. This is a bold statement and a whole two days before a game.

If we win on Sunday I've no doubt the #flipfloppers will be telling us.......
"Wenger has proved us all wrong"

Damned if you do and damned if you dont.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Just saw the light show in north London. Absolutely fucking brilliant, top bombing lads :barscarf:

Trevor Ross

Post by Trevor Ross »

Great work mate and once again got the required publicity to make up up for all those who say they want him gone but won't lift a finger to do anything about it. Our money has clearly been well spent and you are doing more than anyone to drag what's left of The Arsenal forward. Huge respect.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

My first reaction was - great idea
My second was - bad timing

Fair play if it gets good coverage though and some support.

I am still Wenger out and still believe the next 2 weeks will be a complete car crash.
It's just a question of getting numbers for the protests - all I am saying is that I hope tonight doesn't put people off...

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

Fabulous job Chris, thank you for all the hard work you are putting in. I'm sure that everyone on here appreciates it. Regarding the NLD, personally, I couldn't give a fuck if was 2 minutes before, or even during the game. People need to remember that if we don't get shot of the Old Fraud, then it's going to plenty of NLD's we'll be losing in future, not just this Sunday's.

If we lose, the akb will blame the light show, because as we all know, when the players run out on Sunday, that's all they'll be thinking about. :D

I think that next season, just to be on the safe side, we should only make any protests before Bournemouth at home and perhaps Burnley away. Those are sterile enough, aren't they ?? Shame Rochdale can't make it to the Premiership, because we'd just about be safe enough with that fixture too eh? :roll: :roll:

Anyway, well done mate and thanks again.

ten20

Post by ten20 »

Great idea!!

Well done to all involved. Keep the pressure up lads.

Ignore the naysayers.

WENGER OUT AT ALL COSTS!

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

Gunner Rob wrote:My first reaction was - great idea
My second was - bad timing

Fair play if it gets good coverage though and some support.

I am still Wenger out and still believe the next 2 weeks will be a complete car crash.
It's just a question of getting numbers for the protests - all I am saying is that I hope tonight doesn't put people off...

To be honest, the support already seemed to be waning and no hard core WOB will be put off by this. The akb will use it as a stick to beat us, buy fuck 'em, I'm learning to ignore their mindless bollocks. They'll never come over to our side, even if the old fucker got us relegated and they'll criticise us at every turn.

If the fence sitters are put off, then they're too limp wrested to ever be any help anyway....the type who are leaning his way again after a couple of streaky results.

We need to stop worrying about what people think and get on with the job in hand.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

xisstential wrote:Image

Highbury right now :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
That IS Fucking AWESOME! :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

"WELL DONE LADS" :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :bowing21: :bowing21: :bowing21: :bowing21:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

xisstential wrote:Image

Fantastic.....Marble Arch !!!

That should get plenty of attention !

Nick Bendtners Ego

Post by Nick Bendtners Ego »

:barscarf:

Well played Chris, Mark and the lads!

Spelling it out loud and clear. A cheap run to a cup final means sod all to us in the greater picture of things and let us not be blinkered by the fluffiness of it all. Running a great campaign lads, keep letting the club know the depth of our feelings.

Clash

Post by Clash »

That is fantastic ... everything has been a great effort but that is the best thing so far for me.

The projection thing did cross my mind as its cleaner and less illegal than graffiti but I thought it would be way too expensive.

It looks superb.