Wenger Out protest thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
armchair

Re: Wenger Out protests

Post by armchair »

armchair wrote:Apparantley the #WengerOut fund has dried up.

So if anyone reading this and is on twitter could go to this page and share and retweet it please.

I think last nights light show at Highbury/Emirates has given some great exposure and we need to take advantage of it now while its hot.

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/chris-butler-1

markyp

Post by markyp »

I wonder if steve_I thinks the same way when it comes to politics?,he just votes for the same party over and over again even if that party is out to do absolutely nothing for him in their policies but fuck him over but blind loyalty says 'I must support them' !! fucking nuts!!who the hell does that In their right mind???? :shock:

Sean

Post by Sean »

Great job with the light display lads! :barscarf:

Let's leep the pressure on and keep the fire lit under The Old Fraud 8)

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

markyp wrote:I wonder if steve_I thinks the same way when it comes to politics?,he just votes for the same party over and over again even if that party is out to do absolutely nothing for him in their policies but fuck him over but blind loyalty says 'I must support them' !! fucking nuts!!who the hell does that In their right mind???? :shock:
Listen guys, this is a special page that was created for discussing protests to get rid of Wenger. This Steve bloke is a WuM, he pops up every time we do something eye catching...he was here after the banner tour and now he's here again. If you want to discuss Wenger with him, take it to the Wenger page. All we need is that left foot bloke turning up as his shotgun buddy. This bloke is a WUM, even he knows it. Don't feed or engage him on here, there's bigger things to be done here. I mean seriously does anybody here really care about his insane blind loyalty to a guy who has reduced our club to the status of a mid table team???

armchair

Post by armchair »

Lets get the thread focussed and back on track to whats important.

So if anyone reading this and is on twitter could go to this page and share and retweet it please.

I think last nights light show at Highbury/Emirates has given some great exposure and we need to take advantage of it now while its hot.

General

Post by General »

armchair wrote:

It's not even about the costs but the time and dedication shown by Chris, Matt, Pete etc which you really can't put a price on. They deserve our continued monetary support at the very least.

Bob Bayliss

Post by Bob Bayliss »

I've only just caught up with the news about last night's effort, and the predictably mixed reaction about the timing from some quarters.

For the record.....BLOODY WELL DONE. If anything, I think the timing sends out a powerful and important message that "Wenger Out" is not a flavour-of-the-month campaign which we fill our bored hours with and which we conveniently put to the back of our mind when a particularly juicy fixture comes along to relieve our boredom.

Of course we want Arsenal to beat Tottenham, under any circumstances, but to pretend the elephant isn't in the room just because of who the opposition happens to be is ridiculous. Keep it up: whenever, wherever, whoever.

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

I would call this a bloody good ambush and timed to perfection, if anything it would give the players another kick up the arse to perform on Sunday...

For the ones that are bleating about ohhh no just b4 the NLD, guys this is football not jolly hockey sticks, if this unsettles our players then they should not be wearing the cannon...

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Just put some more in. Only small amount..but... :barscarf: #wengerout :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

armchair wrote:Apparently the #WengerOut fund has dried up.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Bob Bayliss wrote:I've only just caught up with the news about last night's effort, and the predictably mixed reaction about the timing from some quarters.

For the record.....BLOODY WELL DONE. If anything, I think the timing sends out a powerful and important message that "Wenger Out" is not a flavour-of-the-month campaign which we fill our bored hours with and which we conveniently put to the back of our mind when a particularly juicy fixture comes along to relieve our boredom.

Of course we want Arsenal to beat Tottenham, under any circumstances, but to pretend the elephant isn't in the room just because of who the opposition happens to be is ridiculous. Keep it up: whenever, wherever, whoever.
:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

armchair

Post by armchair »

Havent mentioned it but at the semi v City at Wembley, this banner was out behind the nets from before kick-off for the whole game.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Steve_I wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:
I get all of that......but tell me......have you participated in any "There's Only One Arsene Wenger" singalongs this season?
Only while I was singing in the shower. Tried one line in the pub pre Wembley but mate told me to "shut the fuck up and get to the bar"

:barscarf:
Good for you mate - I will see you on a Block 2 freebie one day soon to see if we can get it going once more

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Steve_I wrote: I of course want us to win the league again for his fourth title. I want us to win the CL and the FA cup. I want us to win the league cup, the charity shield, the Emirates cup and anything else we are in. There is never a game or time I want us not to win. If I truly believed that a change in manager would guarantee that I would say so.
Changing the manager is no guarantee of success however retaining the one we have is a cast iron guarantee of failure.

If you're happy enough with your lot as long as we're not fighting relegation more power to you.

The rest of us on here would hold the club to a much higher standard than that mind.....THANK FUCK.

armchair

Post by armchair »

armchair wrote:Lets get the thread focussed and back on track to whats important.