Wenger Out protest thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Retro Gunner

Re: Wenger Out protest thread

Post by Retro Gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:33 am
Retro Gunner wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:32 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:55 am
canonspark wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:08 am
ArseOverTit wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:45 pm
Guys,

Thought this topic was for organising Wenger Out protests.? It is it for just general Wenger related talk?
Sorry arseovertit, was started on a separate thread but the powers that be shifted it in here
Slow it down there kiddies. :roll: :lol:

Firstly, the Gooner forum has a long and happy history of threads "drifting" in and out of topic, that won't be changing to accomodate your 13 posts ArseOverTit - deal with it.

Secondly, canonspark you really don't like to have your opinion challenged do you? That will happen on here. We regularly merge vanity threads into existing threads because it gives us mods an easier time reading through all this shit. Also, deal with it.

It's the internet kids, don't get your knickers all bunched up over nothing. :wink:

How dare you ??! I'll have you know that mine is a highly superior brand of shit. Shit perhaps, but wonderful shit !!
:lol:

Whilst I would accept that your shit is of a finer quality than most, it is still shit. :lol: :wink:

Yes......but odourless.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:10 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Retro Gunner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
canonspark wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:08 am

Sorry arseovertit, was started on a separate thread but the powers that be shifted it in here

Firstly, the Gooner forum has a long and happy history of threads "drifting" in and out of topic, that won't be changing to accomodate your 13 posts ArseOverTit - deal with it.

Secondly, canonspark you really don't like to have your opinion challenged do you? That will happen on here. We regularly merge vanity threads into existing threads because it gives us mods an easier time reading through all this shit. Also, deal with it.

It's the internet kids, don't get your knickers all bunched up over nothing. :wink:

How dare you ??! I'll have you know that mine is a highly superior brand of shit. Shit perhaps, but wonderful shit !!

Whilst I would accept that your shit is of a finer quality than most, it is still shit. :lol: :wink:

Yes......but odourless.
Thereby creating superior "bunched up knickers" as well.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

xisstential wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:19 am
Retro Gunner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Retro Gunner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Yes......but odourless.
Is "superior" a euphemism for "shit-smeared"? :rubchin:

ArseOverTit

Post by ArseOverTit »

"You will always be a puppet on someone else’s line if you don’t care enough about the big picture to let your tiny voice be heard. When it is combined with the tiny voices of others that is the real power."
Kenneth Eade, An Involuntary Spy (Involuntary Spy #1)

------

DONATE [money will pay for Banners, hand-outs, planes, projections etc]:
HttpS://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/chris-butler-2

--------

PLEASE Print and use on matchday and/or share on social media and help generate a groundswell of pressure against Kroenke and Wenger. If you don't do it, who will?
The rot MUST stop here!

*ALL ARTWORK are A4 size. I can create custom artwork to any size for your banner.
------------------------------------

No More Excuses [C'est Fini - It's all over]
http://bit.ly/2xEB33f

Shooting Blanks
http://bit.ly/2gx2ecg

Call to Usmanov
http://bit.ly/2esbw55

Kroenke Fund Collection
http://bit.ly/2wZA3tt

C'est Fini! [It's All Over] - Simple Type
http://bit.ly/2vSV8Rd

Puppet & Puppeteer
http://bit.ly/2x29wMf
Last edited by ArseOverTit on Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:27 am
xisstential wrote:
Retro Gunner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Retro Gunner wrote:

Yes......but odourless.
Yes but odourless, that's the beauty of them. Please try keep up :lol: :lol: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

xisstential wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:34 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
xisstential wrote:
Retro Gunner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Yes......but odourless.
Yes but odourless, that's the beauty of them. Please try keep up :lol: :lol: :lol:

Are they on Amazon? Asking for a friend... :D

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:35 am
xisstential wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
xisstential wrote:
Retro Gunner wrote:

Yes......but odourless.

You can tell your "friend", that I've no idea about the bunched up knickers, but my shits are absolutely not available on Amazon and it's they which are odourless. The finest of shit (to which you have attested already) is available only from the finest of retailers. I suggest a visit to Harrods or Fortnum and Mason when you are next in Town.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:48 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
xisstential wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
xisstential wrote:

You can tell your "friend", that I've no idea about the bunched up knickers, but my shits are absolutely not available on Amazon and it's they which are odourless. The finest of shit (to which you have attested already) is available only from the finest of retailers. I suggest a visit to Harrods or Fortnum and Mason when you are next in Town.
I'm *cough* my friend is not interested in your shit, just the shitty bunched up crinkly knickers.

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:36 am
Retro Gunner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
xisstential wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

I'm *cough* my friend is not interested in your shit, just the shitty bunched up crinkly knickers.

And to think that only a couple of pages ago, ArseOverTit was complaining about the thread going off topic :lol: :lol: He'll be having a seizure. I wonder if he can design a poster for "Fine Quality Shits" :rubchin: ??

Oh well, back to the boring stuff................WENGER OUT !!!!!!!!

:lol: :wink:

ArseOverTit

Post by ArseOverTit »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:56 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Retro Gunner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
xisstential wrote:

And to think that only a couple of pages ago, ArseOverTit was complaining about the thread going off topic :lol: :lol: He'll be having a seizure. I wonder if he can design a poster for "Fine Quality Shits" :rubchin: ??

Seriously, it wasn't a complaint. Just a genuine question to find out if I was in the right place or not;) You talk about fine quality shit, 24/7 for all I care. I know over at Just Arsenal a lot of folk talk shit all the time and little ever gets done. I feel at home already;)

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
xisstential wrote:
Retro Gunner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Retro Gunner wrote:

Yes......but odourless.
Look twisted kacks deal with it...It's all Monkey poop!

And boy THAT Stinks. :mrgreen:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

ArseOverTit wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:33 pm
Retro Gunner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Retro Gunner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Seriously, it wasn't a complaint. Just a genuine question to find out if I was in the right place or not;) You talk about fine quality shit, 24/7 for all I care. I know over at Just Arsenal a lot of folk talk shit all the time and little ever gets done. I feel at home already;)

Only a LOT of the folk at JustArsenal ? Wow, over here you'll find that ALL the folk talk shit all the time. Fine quality shit, moderate shit, but mostly, total and utter fucking shit quality shit. The question is....will you fit in ?? The jury's out, but from what we've seen, we're expecting a very speedy decision.

:lol: :lol: :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:50 pm
ArseOverTit wrote:
Retro Gunner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Retro Gunner wrote:

Only a LOT of the folk at JustArsenal ? Wow, over here you'll find that ALL the folk talk shit all the time. Fine quality shit, moderate shit, but mostly, total and utter fucking shit quality shit. The question is....will you fit in ?? The jury's out, but from what we've seen, we're expecting a very speedy decision.

Huh! Those tosserss over there couldn't handle the Monkey Poop that goes on on here! :box: :lol:

ArseOverTit

Post by ArseOverTit »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:50 pm
ArseOverTit wrote:
Retro Gunner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Retro Gunner wrote:

I can talk shit with the best of em. Real rapid runny shit too. :)

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

What about the itchy peanuts?