Wenger Out protest thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Zanatos3

Re: Wenger Out protest thread

Post by Zanatos3 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:18 pm
NickF wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:24 am
Jumpers For Goalposts wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:04 am
I've posted this on the West Brom match thread as well but so that everybody knows - the planned protest march before the West Brom match is OFF.
Shame I had a new banner although I'm sure it won't be long until it will be used!

EXCELLENT Banner! :barscarf:
Great banner!!!

Zanatos3

Post by Zanatos3 »

I think you guys shouldn't have waited..in the international break while the wounds were freash..you should have protested at the training ground or something.

I understand the Chelsea draw defended Wenger and you just wouldn't get the numbers 4 the protest which would make the Movement look weak...but if you guys could improve the timing...you know Wenger likes to 'WAIT AND SEE' let the bad vibes die down after 5-1 5-1 5-1 etc. so don't wait to protest 2 matches after a Liverpool Licking....don't wait like Wenger till the 70th min 2 make changes.

Strike the metal while its hot :idea: ...as soon as theres visible destruction of The Arsenal, as soon as theres reason and you have thew number,
have an already WELL PLANNED protest, place, time, Banner like your friend posted previously, ....AND Protest!!!!
:box:
Don't wait again, PLAN NOW....off private msgs so no spoilers...and as soon as Wengers mediocrity raises again & you have the numbers STRIKE!!!! :box:

DB10GOONER

Re: Wenger Out Black Arm Bands

Post by DB10GOONER »

Step wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:24 pm
Just a thought but why are we not wearing black arm bands to games?

It is a subtle but effective way of making our feelings known.

I have produced a limited run of 15 black armbands with a caricature of Wenger and the word DELUDED underneath it (Red design on black). They look great on the white sleeve of the home jersey.

They are on E bay under Wenger Arm Band . Even if you don't fancy one at least wear a black plain one to register your displeasure at the current regime and deluded boss.

I have priced at £4.99 to cover my costs.

We are at best stagnating .
We have to keep the pressure on!!
Sorry mate, merging this with the Protest thread for obvious reasons.

Herd

Post by Herd »

I want to do a large poo on his doorstep and put a flag on it

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:47 am
Wenger? Or Elton John? :shock:

One of them will (allegedly) like it. The other one will offer it a 5 year contract.

:D :wink:

Zanatos3

Post by Zanatos3 »

The only QUALITY matches we have this season...other than UEL....just 10 matches...2 down already!
( Final is in Lyon this season i hear.......... so Laca wants 2 be there...in the final...I hope he makes .....it in an arsenal shirt :barscarf: )

Next REAL match is quite in November vs Man City....Gud luck team...hopefully our defense doesn't get lax with the lack of Jefferson Monteros or real wingers & world class strikers until this match. Bellerin said ' we'd Know if were title challengers against Chelsea' ..something like that...and Ramsey said theyre paying more attention to their defensive duties and so forth in the BIG MATCHES...or something like that...so they seem to be aware of this top 6 table.

Thats gud. Lets see if they can WIN!!..2 games no goals 4 Arsenal...Lets hope they learn 2 score against QUALITY opposition!
Lest hope they do better against the top 6 than last yr!
2016-17 SEASON (AGAINST TOP 6) 10 matches - 2W 3D 5L & -3GD

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:00 pm
Herd wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:47 am
Wenger? Or Elton John? :shock:

One of them will (allegedly) like it. The other one will offer it a 5 year contract.

:D :wink:
Is that a Beyonce song?

Zanatos3

Post by Zanatos3 »

This whole time i'm fighting for Usmanov to take over....then Kronke gets Happy with it and now he's moving for Usmanovs 30%....The Bastard!!!!!

I was honestly hoping that Usmanov would have bought Kronkes 60% and sold his 30% to Aliko Dangote, Africa's richest man, & some interested Emirates Shieks

Since its the Emirates Stadium..I thought they want a share in the history,,financially 2. & not mention and some colour to the whiteboard.

Pls don't Sell Uzi!!! Dont give up the fight!!! he's going turn our club into the RAM's...or anyone of those Terrible American sports teams he fully owns.!!!

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Zanatos3 wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:12 am
This whole time i'm fighting for Usmanov to take over....then Kronke gets Happy with it and now he's moving for Usmanovs 30%....The Bastard!!!!!

I was honestly hoping that Usmanov would have bought Kronkes 60% and sold his 30% to Aliko Dangote, Africa's richest man, & some interested Emirates Shieks

Since its the Emirates Stadium..I thought they want a share in the history,,financially 2. & not mention and some colour to the whiteboard.

Pls don't Sell Uzi!!! Dont give up the fight!!! he's going turn our club into the RAM's...or anyone of those Terrible American sports teams he fully owns.!!!
If he sells Arsenal is dead, simple as that, no chance in hell I'll be watching some midtable US sports franchise managed by 2nd rate managers like Wenger. Arsenal fans should be burning down the emirates or defecating on the seats and walking out after 15 minutes every game if wiggy w*nker gets control, but they have been dumbed down, the hardcore fans mostly gone, replaced by the middle class hipster cardboard cutout w*nkers who wont even notice what has happened until le fraud has gone.

I have never ever felt so detatched from the club, 25 years of supporting the Arsenal and now I think I'm down to my last 10% or less in terms of caring, I know many on here have been around much longer as well, Wenger and Kroenke between them are on the verge of killing this club completely, because ultimately they are both greedy w*nkers who serve up a mediocre product.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

augie

Post by augie »

I have been consistent in my belief that getting rid of wenker is a far, far bigger priority than getting rid of the wiggy c.unt - however that was based on the ownership structure remaining as is, and the thought of that changing and the slimy yank gaining total control, goes way beyond scary. I refuse to accept the attitude of the passive fans and the akb who still defend him or refuse to demand his removal, but surely even those fans would unite to join a protest against kroenke buying the club outright ? Everyone agree's that the yank is only in our club for the $$$, so wouldn't it be logical to organize a protest solely aimed at hitting him financially ? Chanting, flags, banners etc. will not work with kroenke, and the fans need to show him that we will not accept him as sole owner of our club, and an empty stadium would certainly send him a warning as to what would lie ahead.

Question is (as always with Arsenal fans), will they have the balls and dedication to make that stand ?

NickF

Post by NickF »

augie wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:50 am
I have been consistent in my belief that getting rid of wenker is a far, far bigger priority than getting rid of the wiggy c.unt - however that was based on the ownership structure remaining as is, and the thought of that changing and the slimy yank gaining total control, goes way beyond scary. I refuse to accept the attitude of the passive fans and the akb who still defend him or refuse to demand his removal, but surely even those fans would unite to join a protest against kroenke buying the club outright ? Everyone agree's that the yank is only in our club for the $$$, so wouldn't it be logical to organize a protest solely aimed at hitting him financially ? Chanting, flags, banners etc. will not work with kroenke, and the fans need to show him that we will not accept him as sole owner of our club, and an empty stadium would certainly send him a warning as to what would lie ahead.

Question is (as always with Arsenal fans), will they have the balls and dedication to make that stand ?
They're called passive for a reason! :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Kroenke will never leave or sell out unless his ownership becomes financially untenable for him. The only way to bring that about is to boycott the stadium in huge numbers as that will get covered by the media, will impact upon the business model by impacting the interest of the sponsors in renewing those big buck deals. The problem is getting those numbers to boycott.

In a perfect world, a series of massive boycotts would see an empty stadium, some big name sponsors go elsewhere, Kroenke say "fuck it" and sell up and we then get a new owner who is a football man, he sacks Wenger, and a new dawn shines upon us.... and that will never happen, so we are fucked. Fucked. :| :(

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

the problem with a big boycott is the amount of season tickets at Arsenal.

last week v Brighton there were clearly thousands of empty seats but the attendance given was over 59,000.
it doesnt matter to Kroenke whether thousands didnt bother to attend, he wont be watching the match.

the only thing he sees and is botherered about is 59,000. he sees that 59,000 pay for their tickets every match and so must be happy with the way things are and so Wenger is retained as manager...it really is as simple as that.

until that season ticket waiting list dries up then nothing will change. (as has been proved ever since Kroenke took over)

the Arsenal season ticket holders might well be the best supporters, but unfortunately that blind support is also now killing the club.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

AKB's remind me of Brexiters or is it Brexiters remind me of AKB's :?

i dont know anymore

augie

Post by augie »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:04 am
the problem with a big boycott is the amount of season tickets at Arsenal.

last week v Brighton there were clearly thousands of empty seats but the attendance given was over 59,000.
it doesnt matter to Kroenke whether thousands didnt bother to attend, he wont be watching the match.

the only thing he sees and is botherered about is 59,000. he sees that 59,000 pay for their tickets every match and so must be happy with the way things are and so Wenger is retained as manager...it really is as simple as that.

until that season ticket waiting list dries up then nothing will change. (as has been proved ever since Kroenke took over)

the Arsenal season ticket holders might well be the best supporters, but unfortunately that blind support is also now killing the club.

Wrong - he can justify that when there are a few thousand empty seats in the bowl, but if the majority of the seats are empty, then there is no way he or the media can dismiss it. In my opinion a stadium that is mostly empty will send a message that we are not willing to support a club owned by the yank - yes those season tickets have already been paid for this season, but will those people renew next season if the sole owner is a man whose record in sports club is absolute mediocrity ? As the umpa lumpa mod rightly says, no sponsor will want to be associated with a club where the fans are going to financially boycott every aspect of the club ? Will a kit supplier pay money if they know that the fans are gonna stop buying club merchandise ?