CLAUDIO RANIERI SACKED!!!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

CLAUDIO RANIERI SACKED!!!

Post by falkirk goon »

So the manager who won the league for a tin pot shower of dicks club last season has been bagged the next...we have le fartpipe who hasn't mounted a title challenge in 13yrs :rubchin:

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Re: CLAUDIO RANIERI SACKED!!!

Post by officepest »

Dilly-ding, dilly-gone.

Likeable bloke, but they're doing dogshit this season. The timing seems strange though; they got a good result vs Seville but I suppose they need to preserve their top-flight status, with all the ridiculous coin that entails.

Piss me pants if/when they get relegated.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Let me be the first to champion the Wenger to Leicester cause :barscarf:

Goonuz71

Post by Goonuz71 »

So who they going to get to replace him ......"theres no-one available" ..... :roll:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Fuck off Leicester. Fucking shit club, fucking boring ***** fest over them last year. 5,000-1 now fuck off back to league 1.

Clash

Post by Clash »

officepest wrote:Dilly-ding, dilly-gone.

Likeable bloke, but they're doing dogshit this season. The timing seems strange though; they got a good result vs Seville but I suppose they need to preserve their top-flight status, with all the ridiculous coin that entails.

Yeah last nights result was a decent one .... but Brain of Britain Clive Allen (co-commentating on the Scum game) said when asked about the sacking '' I dont think its because of the defeat last night, probably more to do with their precarious league position''

Oh fucking really Clive??? You think that do you, you thick wanker?? :roll: :banghead:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Hope they go down, small time Cu##s who made it big once off.. Ranieri deserves better than that....

Graham71

Post by Graham71 »

officepest wrote:Dilly-ding, dilly-gone.

No Leicester are in their rightful place they are a relegation fighting team that is where they should be but what Ranieri did was the greatest miracle in the history of football.Would Pep Jose and Klopp have won the title with that Leicester team of course not. Think about it Spurs havent won a title for 56 years Everton 30 Liverpool 27 and Arsenal 13. Leicester 9 months

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:Let me be the first to champion the Wenger to Leicester cause :barscarf:

:high5: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Disgraceful shit club!

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

I am most disgusted with this recent turn of events, Claudio Ranieri had earned the right to decide when to leave as far as I'm concerned.

Bob Bayliss

Post by Bob Bayliss »

Just think, if Leicester had been as patient with Ranieri as Arsenal have with Wenger he would still be managing them at 80

augie

Post by augie »

A truly disgraceful decision - since he was manager of the chavs, I always felt that he was an easy target because he is a decent likeable person. Squad rotation is supposed to be the right thing to do, but yet he got absolutely hammered for it when manager of the chavs :roll:

Unlike some of you I have absolutely no axe to grind with Leicester - them winning the league was what sport (not just football) used to be all about, and there really isn't enough david v goliath stories in pro sport anymore. They won the league playing fast, exciting football, and they should be lauded for it instead of belittling them and dismissing them a small club. That being said, they have made a poor decision, and I am thinking that it is a decision in which the club see's itself as bigger than they actually are - they are a club that will have relegation battles season after season, and sadly that one fairytale season, has ended up raising expectations to an unrealistic level and it cost him his job

olgitgooner

Post by olgitgooner »

Leicester winning the prem was the best thing to happen in years. Bloody loved it. Ranieri deserves better treatment than this. Fucking disgusting.
As a side issue.....Vardy had one fantastic season. And was never ever going to have another one like it. Wenger wanted to buy him. Enough said. :roll:

augie

Post by augie »

olgitgooner wrote:Leicester winning the prem was the best thing to happen in years. Bloody loved it. Ranieri deserves better treatment than this. Fucking disgusting.
As a side issue.....Vardy had one fantastic season. And was never ever going to have another one like it. Wenger wanted to buy him. Enough said. :roll:

I still think that he would have been a great success for us. Vardy's decision to stay at leicester (whilst commendable) probably summed up his season - instead of stepping up a level to join an elite club (us), he played it safe by sticking where he is, and all season he has played like a guy who is too comfortable in his life now :roll: