When supporting 2 teams becomes a problem!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Eboue-Why?

Re: When supporting 2 teams becomes a problem!

Post by Eboue-Why? »

brucers wrote:I don't see how any real footie fan can seriously support 2 teams. You can watch another and cheer them on. This 2 team thing is to make up for the lack of glamour and success of following a small club. Half half scarves are a trend for the 'tourist' consumer. I do, however, understand a half half for a big special events.
Slightly aside of that I work in Lincoln and this coming Friday my office is having a dress down day....'to celebrate Lincolns historic cup game against Us. Red and white or green is to be worn (Lincoln colours). If it's red and white they want, then I will be wearing red and white!!
Well as I said in my original post I know there's always that argument about 2 team fans but I know how I felt watching Lincoln at Aldershot yesterday and it's identical to how I feel watching Arsenal at say Stoke or against The Spuds and it's been there since the 60s and 70s for both teams. Anyway fuck knows what I'll do once Lincoln do a Bournemouth!!

brucers

Post by brucers »

....or Arsenal do a Man City or Newcastle!

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

brucers wrote:....or Arsenal do a Man City or Newcastle!
That's it you see, careful what you wish for!!