Bayern home game thread ,

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
xisstential

Re: Bayern home game thread ,

Post by xisstential »

AkneyGooner wrote:
Swifty wrote:3 things
1. that was a disgrace from the manager and the team
2. question mark over whether it was a pen HOWEVER as soon as he gave it I said to the missus "well that has to be a red then". Red was the right call once the pen was given.
3. He might be frustrated at his team mates and manager but when I saw Sanchez hiding his smile on the bench at what was going on I wanted two things - for him to leave immediately and also to put one on his chin.

I think Alexis was reacting to some kind of joke cech made, I think the club are really trying to push the Alexis is petulant narrative, rather than accept he is leaving because Wenger is killing our club, and the media are buying into it, he is always smiling and joking.

We can't know what they were laughing at or even if it was at the exact time the goal went in,
There will be some prick BT sport director saying look Alexis is laughing cut to it now! So what his shift was over and we were out of the tie before kick off

I was to take a punt I think Cech probably made a joke about not playing in CL
Sanchez was probably laughing because Cech said if only he was on the field he could save the penalty :goalie: :coffeespit: y

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Some of the posters on here really make me laugh. It reminds me of when I was driving home from London on Tuesday night and Cundy was slagging us off. One of our irate fans called in screaming we should have had a pen, should have gone in 2-0 up at halftime and that their goal was offside. Cundy asked him in a very calm voice .........."Which one of the ten"?? :shock: :shock: :shock:

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

xisstential wrote:Some of the posters on here really make me laugh. It reminds me of when I was driving home from London on Tuesday night and Cundy was slagging us off. One of our irate fans called in screaming we should have had a pen, should have gone in 2-0 up at halftime and that their goal was offside. Cundy asked him in a very calm voice .........."Which one of the ten"?? :shock: :shock: :shock:
Some people can't accept what's real and when the club are yanking their dick.

From arsenal.com:

Here are the highlights from last night's 4-1 victory over Bayern Munich followed by an interview with our glorious leader.

:shock: