Bayern home game thread ,

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Bayern home game thread ,

Post by OneBardGooner »

goonertux wrote:
goonertux wrote:If he says anything about the ref costing us the game I will throw my Stella bottle through the telly and out the other side!
Right. That's me off to Dixons in the morning!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Me Too! :barscarf:

oaodan

Post by oaodan »

He's earned the right to leave on his own terms of his own contract. My son made a wish earlier, careless bastard.

Babu

Post by Babu »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Dodgyknee71 wrote:Anyone thinking he's finished also need sectioning.....

You don't get it do you.... wig boy and the rest couldn't give a shit if it was 40 - 2 ... money's in the bank...

He ain't going nowhere until the money stops rolling in..
Sadly I make you right mate. This is all going to plan - losing limpdick style to Liverpool and Bayern, and now when he's supposedly 'on the brink' the following will happen:

1. We'll beat Lincoln to make another semi final
2. We will also go unbeaten in the league now until early May.

He's going nowhere - not in the next 2 years anyway
The semi final will be against either Man City, THFC, Chelsea or ManU, probably.

Another big day out for the tourists, and maybe even a day out for Kroenke.
Glorious defeat, or even a Victory, and he gets 2 more years.

Kroenke sees stuff like this as "success" as well as the bank accounts.
Days out at Wembley, in "play-offs", this is what the Americans consider a good season.

:cussing:

Can Lincoln do it?

Or would a hammering by THFC at Wembley get rid of him, and would anyone want that?

Wenger is driving us all bloody mental to even consider it, but that's how bad it is.

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Babu wrote: The semi final will be against either Man City, THFC, Chelsea or ManU, probably.

Another big day out for the tourists, and maybe even a day out for Kroenke.
Glorious defeat, or even a Victory, and he gets 2 more years.

Kroenke sees stuff like this as "success" as well as the bank accounts.
Days out at Wembley, in "play-offs", this is what the Americans consider a good season.

:cussing:

Can Lincoln do it?

Or would a hammering by THFC at Wembley get rid of him, and would anyone want that?

Wenger is driving us all bloody mental to even consider it, but that's how bad it is.
Unless Kroenke proves me wrong this summer, which I highly doubt, I think it is vacation time from football, it's bad enough watching Wenger b**lcks up this club but looking at the current table with Chelsea and Spurs at the top, two of the c*ntiest clubs in the world, it is just too much to endure any more of this crap.

I will always be an Arsenal fan but for my own sanity I think I need to switch off from it, I think most of us can see the direction this club is heading in because of Wenger & Kroenke, unless we get an Allegri or Simeone type successor this summer, seriously what is the point?.

Sadly I think it will still take a few more years before the club starts running out of saps to flog their overpriced season tickets to, maybe then the wiggy c*nt might walk away. Don't worry though Josh Kroenke wants Henry as manager to appease us, so knows a thing or two about football.

:roll:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Gutted to see we were up at half time. Delighted to see the complete collapse.

Pathetic that it's come to this.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
flash gunner wrote:I hope we get stuffed tonight the pressure on Wenger would be insurmountable
You know, tbh I don't think it would. Already the media have written us off and don't expect us to get anything. This game is like a free pass for Wenger. If we'd lost 1-0 over there and then got done 5-0 tonight then I think the pressure would mount. :|
It's over mate, it has to be

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

The best result possible :barscarf:

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

"1. We'll beat Lincoln to make another semi final
2. We will also go unbeaten in the league now until early May. In that time we play West Brom, the Shammers, Palace, Middlesbrough and Sunderland - 13 points from that run I reckon, plus I think we'll be ok at home to flimsy City and get a draw.
"

I wouldn't be shocked if we draw the cup game & lose at least 3 of the other games you mention. As for 4th place - in your dreams, I think we'll end up about 7th or 8th. :barscarf: :barscarf:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

flash gunner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
flash gunner wrote:I hope we get stuffed tonight the pressure on Wenger would be insurmountable
You know, tbh I don't think it would. Already the media have written us off and don't expect us to get anything. This game is like a free pass for Wenger. If we'd lost 1-0 over there and then got done 5-0 tonight then I think the pressure would mount. :|
It's over mate, it has to be
Yep. It's done. There's no way back now. No way back at all. Even if we jammed the cup, nobody would want him to stay. He should announce it in the morning and just be done with it. As usual though, he's being a selfish *word censored*.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Just a pity we aren't away to the chavs, city or united in the cup on Saturday so another nail could be driven into the bastard's coffin :evil:

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee

Post by Yankee_Gooner_Dandee »

People may slate Kos for being boneheaded sometimes, and rightly so. But the numbers without him in the side are awful.
http://www.espnfc.us/blog/five-aside/77 ... f-16-again

"No Koscielny, a lot of problems

Arsenal acting captain Laurent Koscielny saw an early exit because of a red card right around the same time he was forced off in the first leg because of an injury. With Koscielny not in the game for Arsenal, it spells trouble.

With Koscielny on the field, Arsenal have outscored opponents by 35 for the season, the best differential of any Arsenal player. Koscielny's presence also can be directly seen in defence, as opponents have a shot-on-target percentage of 36 percent and shot conversion percentage of just 28 percent. These numbers are dramatically better than when Koscielny is off the field. Arsenal have a negative seven goal differential without Koscielny, while opponents have fired 53 percent of their shots on-target and 59 percent of those into the back of the net.

This was never more evident than in the Round of 16 matchup against Bayern Munich, as Arsenal outscored Bayern 2-1 with Koscielny on the field but were outscored 9-0 with him off of it."

StanleyIpkiss

Post by StanleyIpkiss »

oaodan wrote:
Babu wrote:
oaodan wrote:There should be a rule against registering the likes of Giroud for the Champions League. State of the club summed up by Cech and Sanchez having a laugh on the bench after Vidal scored. They don't give a fuck.
https://twitter.com/EPLBible/status/839226835556773891
All goes back to the manager and what he has created but that is disgusting. Cech is a *word censored*. Wouldn't mind if I never saw him in Arsenal jersey again. Sanchez shit tonite too, gave away the ball all night.Fuck off Wenger asap.
The genius that he is, gave a keeper who wasn't considered good enough anymore by our rivals, a 4year deal at 33 years of age on £100-120k per week, after paying £10m for him. Stuck with him for another 2 years potentially.

Brightonnxtround

Post by Brightonnxtround »

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee wrote:People may slate Kos for being boneheaded sometimes, and rightly so. But the numbers without him in the side are awful.
http://www.espnfc.us/blog/five-aside/77 ... f-16-again

"No Koscielny, a lot of problems

Arsenal acting captain Laurent Koscielny saw an early exit because of a red card right around the same time he was forced off in the first leg because of an injury. With Koscielny not in the game for Arsenal, it spells trouble.

With Koscielny on the field, Arsenal have outscored opponents by 35 for the season, the best differential of any Arsenal player. Koscielny's presence also can be directly seen in defence, as opponents have a shot-on-target percentage of 36 percent and shot conversion percentage of just 28 percent. These numbers are dramatically better than when Koscielny is off the field. Arsenal have a negative seven goal differential without Koscielny, while opponents have fired 53 percent of their shots on-target and 59 percent of those into the back of the net.

This was never more evident than in the Round of 16 matchup against Bayern Munich, as Arsenal outscored Bayern 2-1 with Koscielny on the field but were outscored 9-0 with him off of it."
Fucking hell mate go get yourself a fucking life you sad bastard ,,

Brightonnxtround

Post by Brightonnxtround »

I bet your a fucking banker ,,, twat

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Brightonnxtround wrote:I bet your a fucking banker ,,, twat
Drop the personal abuse, mate.