Bayern home game thread ,

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
flash gunner

Re: Bayern home game thread ,

Post by flash gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
flash gunner wrote:I thought it was a penalty and if it stopped a goal scoring opportunity then it was a red too
Yeah, but your anti-George Graham comments devalue everything you say. 8)

:D :wink:
Anti ex sp*rs manager comments 8) :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

flash gunner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
flash gunner wrote:I thought it was a penalty and if it stopped a goal scoring opportunity then it was a red too
Yeah, but your anti-George Graham comments devalue everything you say. 8)

:D :wink:
Anti ex sp*rs manager comments 8) :lol:
:banghead:

Cúnt. Banned. :redcard: :pancho: :box:

:lol: :wink:

augie

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:
augie wrote:To my mind kos's challenge certainly merited a penalty, but cos the fifa c.unts keep changing the rules, I don't know if it should have been a red card or not :roll:
TBH I don't agree at all augie. It was never a red card in any version of the rules because, for me, it was never a penno. The dirty Bayern cúnt felt minimal upper body contact and dived. :x

You yourself are always going on about our weakling midget squad and how tall equals strong (which is horseshit :wink: ) so how can a bloke 6 foot tall go over like a child the way he did? :oops: :roll:

Like Ibrahimsabitch at the weekend - the cheating cúnt is 6'5" and a gentle little push in the chest puts him on his arse? Bollocks. Another cheating diving cúnt. They're all cúnts. Modern football is full of cúnts. :roll: :censored:

Funny how all midgets think that way :lol: :lol:

Anyway if a player is running and somebody pushes him from the side, it is easy to be unbalanced and fall over - I'm not saying that the guy doesn't cheat cos we all know that he does, but last night was a clear penalty in my eyes

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
augie wrote:To my mind kos's challenge certainly merited a penalty, but cos the fifa c.unts keep changing the rules, I don't know if it should have been a red card or not :roll:
TBH I don't agree at all augie. It was never a red card in any version of the rules because, for me, it was never a penno. The dirty Bayern cúnt felt minimal upper body contact and dived. :x

You yourself are always going on about our weakling midget squad and how tall equals strong (which is horseshit :wink: ) so how can a bloke 6 foot tall go over like a child the way he did? :oops: :roll:

Like Ibrahimsabitch at the weekend - the cheating cúnt is 6'5" and a gentle little push in the chest puts him on his arse? Bollocks. Another cheating diving cúnt. They're all cúnts. Modern football is full of cúnts. :roll: :censored:

Funny how all midgets think that way :lol: :lol:

Anyway if a player is running and somebody pushes him from the side, it is easy to be unbalanced and fall over - I'm not saying that the guy doesn't cheat cos we all know that he does, but last night was a clear penalty in my eyes
:lol: :lol:

But nope, I'm not buying it. They were both holding each other off initially, then he just straight-legged himself and went over. For me he dived 100%. :x :censored:

But then, I suppose in the modern game Kos should not have engaged physically and tried to hold him off but rather just sheppard him towards the touchline whilst covering any possible shot. Our defending is naive. How many times have we seen our players just stick a leg out and trip an opponent in the box? :roll:

Herd

Post by Herd »

!
Don't make me fucking bitchslap you again Barbara. :banghead: :box:
:twisted: :oops: Its how I like it ,you know that ! :oops:

I dont know why I'm actually thinking of going to the game Saturday with my little boy !

The FA Cup is a welcome distraction from the endless monotony of wenger hate !

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:!
Don't make me fucking bitchslap you again Barbara. :banghead: :box:
:twisted: :oops: Its how I like it ,you know that ! :oops:

I dont know why I'm actually thinking of going to the game Saturday with my little boy !

The FA Cup is a welcome distraction from the endless monotony of wenger hate !
That's why right there. Also, it's for your son, not you. That's the way to look at it, mate. 8)

Babu

Post by Babu »

rodders999 wrote:Just a pity we aren't away to the chavs, city or united in the cup on Saturday so another nail could be driven into the bastard's coffin :evil:
But we probably will be if/when we win against Lincoln.

Saturday, 22 April, or Sunday, 23 April at Wembley.

Semi against one of the winners of Middlesbrough - Man. City, Tottenham - Millwall or Chelsea - ManU.

To be honest Millwall v Lincoln has a ring to it as well though.
And Man City - Man United on the Sunday.

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

We was robbed, a 3rd leg is needed to decide this

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

AFC and Bayern to be charged with failing to control their supporters, re the Bayern protest. WTF are the club supposed to do about that, take away all toilet rolls from the away end. :shock:

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1716/champi ... sturbances

Wonder if the club are planning a clampdown on banners :lol:

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

AkneyGooner wrote:We was robbed, a 3rd leg is needed to decide this
A 3rd leg? :o if we won 7-0 or 8-1 we'd STILL get knocked out on aggregate! :shock: :oops: :lol:

NickF

Post by NickF »

Theoperator wrote:AFC and Bayern to be charged with failing to control their supporters, re the Bayern protest. WTF are the club supposed to do about that, take away all toilet rolls from the away end. :shock:

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1716/champi ... sturbances

Wonder if the club are planning a clampdown on banners :lol:
considering there is a good 100+ banners hanging on the inside of the stadium, you would hope not :D

Swifty

Post by Swifty »

3 things
1. that was a disgrace from the manager and the team
2. question mark over whether it was a pen HOWEVER as soon as he gave it I said to the missus "well that has to be a red then". Red was the right call once the pen was given.
3. He might be frustrated at his team mates and manager but when I saw Sanchez hiding his smile on the bench at what was going on I wanted two things - for him to leave immediately and also to put one on his chin.

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

Swifty wrote:3 things
2. question mark over whether it was a pen HOWEVER as soon as he gave it I said to the missus "well that has to be a red then". Red was the right call once the pen was given.
3. He might be frustrated at his team mates and manager but when I saw Sanchez hiding his smile on the bench at what was going on I wanted two things - for him to leave immediately and also to put one on his chin.

I think Alexis was reacting to some kind of joke cech made, I think the club are really trying to push the Alexis is petulant narrative, rather than accept he is leaving because Wenger is killing our club, and the media are buying into it, he is always smiling and joking.

We can't know what they were laughing at or even if it was at the exact time the goal went in,
There will be some prick BT sport director saying look Alexis is laughing cut to it now! So what his shift was over and we were out of the tie before kick off

I was to take a punt I think Cech probably made a joke about not playing in CL

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

AkneyGooner wrote:
Swifty wrote: 3. He might be frustrated at his team mates and manager but when I saw Sanchez hiding his smile on the bench at what was going on I wanted two things - for him to leave immediately and also to put one on his chin.

I think Alexis was reacting to some kind of joke cech made, I think the club are really trying to push the Alexis is petulant narrative, rather than accept he is leaving because Wenger is killing our club, and the media are buying into it, he is always smiling and joking.

We can't know what they were laughing at or even if it was at the exact time the goal went in,
There will be some prick BT sport director saying look Alexis is laughing cut to it now! So what his shift was over and we were out of the tie before kick off

Exactly, TBF I think Cech was asked by Alexis who had farted, to which the reply was the only old fart that was there was sitting next to Bouldy :)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

AkneyGooner wrote:
Swifty wrote:3 things

Not the point though really is it? It shows the mentality of the players. It's like the fucking selfies at the end of games, the laughing and joking many of our players did with the manure players whilst walking off the pitch after getting caned 8-2. :oops: :| It's a happy losers mentality.

Also, those players know the cameras are everywhere, they should have shut the fuck up and shown a bit of humility and shame. But instead they had a bit of a laugh. Clearly they are not too fussed that a giant and historic club like The Arsenal were getting publicly humiliated. That's the issue for me.