Bayern home game thread ,

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
REB

Bayern home game thread ,

Post by REB »

Game thread only please. Keep the protests and wenger out posts to the other thread , thank you.

g88ner

Re: Bayern home game thread ,

Post by g88ner »

will Sanchez be on the bench for this one as well? or has that retarded tactical plan to show the world how clever and innovative Wenger is been consigned to the dust bin? :rubchin:

3-1 win but dumped out. Again. 7th year running. :suicide:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Brownholing at the bowl :roll:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Even a draw and wenger will claim it as a victory for the spiweet of the players and club. :evil: :evil: :evil:

augie

Post by augie »

Moral victory on the way :barscarf: :barscarf: :lol: :lol:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

After zee resting of Sanchez and Walcott I can only see a 4-0 win!.... :barscarf:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Bayern cruised to a 3 nil win today away from home. Hope they put 4 or 5 past us and pile the pressure on that parasite.

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

rodders999 wrote:Bayern cruised to a 3 nil win today away from home. Hope they put 4 or 5 past us and pile the pressure on that parasite.
Hate to say this but I agree, a face saving 2-1 win or whatever is no help, I have to hope we either win 4-0 (as if) or if not we lose 0-3 0-4 or whatever to heap more pressure on the board/Wenger.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

2-0 or 3-0 win and Wenger scores a moral victory

markyp

Post by markyp »

hopefully a cricket score for Bayern,prob a robben brace,what else to say :shock:

Blood_Gooner

Post by Blood_Gooner »

Bayern are gonna toss this one. They will do their part in trying to keep TOF running the shit show here. Hence a 2-1 win is certainly on the cards for us, which will then be hailed as a valiant effort, as we gloriously exit the farcical CL at this stage for the 7th consecutive season. Why mess up a good thing for themselves?
Last edited by Blood_Gooner on Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Genuinely want us to lose this game not just the tie, anything else will be construed or misconstrued as a moral win. Do not want a moral win I do not want any redemption from this tie . First time ever I wanted Arsenal to lose.

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Bradywasking wrote:Genuinely want us to lose this game not just the tie, anything else will be construed or misconstrued as a moral win. Do not want a moral win I do not want any redemption from this tie . First time ever I wanted Arsenal to lose.
Indeed and what on earth is the point of being in the CL with Wenger in charge? - 20 years 0 wins 1 final 1 semi 18 flat out failures.

:censored:

Of course if I knew he was leaving I would change my tune.. fvcking AKB's can't come out with their usual BS about not a proper fan etc.

Mistical92

Post by Mistical92 »

Will be interesting to see the attendance in the ground. I can't imagine why any ST holder would go to this rather than sell their ticket (seems to be enough tourists snapping them up on the TX).

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Mistical92 wrote:Will be interesting to see the attendance in the ground. I can't imagine why any ST holder would go to this rather than sell their ticket (seems to be enough tourists snapping them up on the TX).
I can't get my head around that, aren't the tickets cat A so like £80-90?, wtf is the appeal?.