Bayern home game thread ,

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
xisstential

Re: Bayern home game thread ,

Post by xisstential »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Brightonnxtround wrote:I bet your a fucking banker ,,, twat
Drop the personal abuse, mate.
Lol, a little early morning spat to cheer me up. Left here at 1 yesterday, got back at 1am...worth every minute :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

WENGER OUT!!!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

xisstential wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Lol, a little early morning spat to cheer me up. Left here at 1 yesterday, got back at 1am...worth every minute :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

WENGER OUT!!!
:lol: :lol:

And well done, mate. The banner looked brilliant. Top work. 8)

Herd

Post by Herd »

DB10GOONER wrote:
shut it slaaaaaaaaaaaag

Ive just watched the goals and they looked like a 3rd year team playing the 6th form at school ,buzzing around until the big boys take the ball off you and que up to score .
How the fuck when your down to 10 men do you go on an attack and have 7 men in front of the ball,with only one of the 7 being bothered to track back !

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
shut it slaaaaaaaaaaaag

Ive just watched the goals and they looked like a 3rd year team playing the 6th form at school ,buzzing around until the big boys take the ball off you and que up to score .
How the fuck when your down to 10 men do you go on an attack and have 7 men in front of the ball,with only one of the 7 being bothered to track back !
:lol:

Don't make me fucking bitchslap you again Barbara. :banghead: :box:

:D :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I don't for one second buy into Wenger's ludicrous horseshit that the ref cost us the game. But that red card for Kos was never a red card in a million years for me. The minute I saw it was a party of Greek officials I knew one of the Bayern diving cúnts would get a penno. :roll:

Lewindiveski is a disgrace, a shameful cheat, just like Robben. Two talented players that cannot help but dive and cheat continuously. If I could change one thing in modern football it would be to hound the cheats and divers out of the game. Cúnts every one of them.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

I'm sure UEFA will set an example of them like they did with Eduardo :roll:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee wrote:People may slate Kos for being boneheaded sometimes, and rightly so. But the numbers without him in the side are awful.
http://www.espnfc.us/blog/five-aside/77 ... f-16-again

"No Koscielny, a lot of problems

Arsenal acting captain Laurent Koscielny saw an early exit because of a red card right around the same time he was forced off in the first leg because of an injury. With Koscielny not in the game for Arsenal, it spells trouble.

With Koscielny on the field, Arsenal have outscored opponents by 35 for the season, the best differential of any Arsenal player. Koscielny's presence also can be directly seen in defence, as opponents have a shot-on-target percentage of 36 percent and shot conversion percentage of just 28 percent. These numbers are dramatically better than when Koscielny is off the field. Arsenal have a negative seven goal differential without Koscielny, while opponents have fired 53 percent of their shots on-target and 59 percent of those into the back of the net.

This was never more evident than in the Round of 16 matchup against Bayern Munich, as Arsenal outscored Bayern 2-1 with Koscielny on the field but were outscored 9-0 with him off of it."

He's our best defender by some distance but look at his performances in recent big games just for reference. Partly responsible for boTh Chelsea and Liverpool's first goals by getting dragged horrendously and needlessly out of position and then not making a tackle, pants completely pulled down by Hazard because he was scared to get skinned and sent off with best part of 40 minutes left last night.

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

Special circumstances

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Brightonnxtround wrote:
Yankee_Gooner_Dandee wrote:People may slate Kos for being boneheaded sometimes, and rightly so. But the numbers without him in the side are awful.

Arsenal acting captain Laurent Koscielny saw an early exit because of a red card right around the same time he was forced off in the first leg because of an injury. With Koscielny not in the game for Arsenal, it spells trouble.

With Koscielny on the field, Arsenal have outscored opponents by 35 for the season, the best differential of any Arsenal player. Koscielny's presence also can be directly seen in defence, as opponents have a shot-on-target percentage of 36 percent and shot conversion percentage of just 28 percent. These numbers are dramatically better than when Koscielny is off the field. Arsenal have a negative seven goal differential without Koscielny, while opponents have fired 53 percent of their shots on-target and 59 percent of those into the back of the net.

This was never more evident than in the Round of 16 matchup against Bayern Munich, as Arsenal outscored Bayern 2-1 with Koscielny on the field but were outscored 9-0 with him off of it."
Fucking hell mate go get yourself a fucking life you sad bastard ,,
Actually that's a good post, I have slated Koscielny coz he has a habit of fucking up!
But when I look around him I should not be that surprised, and when he does get the red the team actually capitulates!

An apology to Yankee Gooner Dandee would not go amiss!

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

Comparing a team of 11 with Kos and a team of 10 without is daft. It's not about Kos, it's about how having the same number of players as your opponent is quite helpful and having one less is a bit tricky.
He's probably our best defender, but that's not saying much.

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

I would absolutely bet that it has never occurred to Wenger to ever discuss what to do if you are a player down, let alone actually have any practice games like that. Much as we cant practice corners either for or against us much. The basics seem to be lacking. :evil: :evil: :evil:

augie

Post by augie »

To my mind kos's challenge certainly merited a penalty, but cos the fifa c.unts keep changing the rules, I don't know if it should have been a red card or not :roll:

One thing I will say with absolute conviction, is that no team should collapse with 10 men as we did last night :oops: :oops: Could you see an Arsenal team managed by GG collapsing like that ? Could you see a team managed by any top manager in the world collapsing like that ? Instead of blaming the referee (as is his way :roll: ), wenker should recognize that he has a squad of mentally weak w**kers who crumble every single time they face any sort of pressure :evil: :evil: :censored: :censored:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:To my mind kos's challenge certainly merited a penalty, but cos the fifa c.unts keep changing the rules, I don't know if it should have been a red card or not :roll:
TBH I don't agree at all augie. It was never a red card in any version of the rules because, for me, it was never a penno. The dirty Bayern cúnt felt minimal upper body contact and dived. :x

You yourself are always going on about our weakling midget squad and how tall equals strong (which is horseshit :wink: ) so how can a bloke 6 foot tall go over like a child the way he did? :oops: :roll:

Like Ibrahimsabitch at the weekend - the cheating cúnt is 6'5" and a gentle little push in the chest puts him on his arse? Bollocks. Another cheating diving cúnt. They're all cúnts. Modern football is full of cúnts. :roll: :censored:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

I thought it was a penalty and if it stopped a goal scoring opportunity then it was a red too

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

flash gunner wrote:I thought it was a penalty and if it stopped a goal scoring opportunity then it was a red too
Yeah, but your anti-George Graham comments devalue everything you say. 8)

:D :wink: