Lincoln City (H) | FA Cup QF | Sat 11 Mar 17:30

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Re: Lincoln City (H) | FA Cup QF | Sat 11 Mar 17:30

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Get in! Nothing to stop us having a proper protest there now :barscarf:

Topside Northbank

Post by Topside Northbank »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:Man City in the semis
What a negative c.unt I have become but it's the draw I was hoping for because I don't fancy us to win the cup and we go into this game as underdogs and obviously if we get turned over be far far far easier to take.

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

pheew! did not want to draw the middlesex swampies

man city eh? fuck it. we can beat them, even if we don't i won't get too upset. there are worse teams we could get eliminated by :barscarf:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Leyton Gooner wrote:Get in! Nothing to stop us having a proper protest there now :barscarf:
Good point. I can see Pep finishing Wenger off.

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

northbank123 wrote:Chelsea v Spurs
Arsenal v City

Good draw - Chelsea will knock Spurs out and whilst City are the most beatable they are also the most palatable to lose to.
Cracking draw win win. Scum get knocked out by blue scum, and if we lose to shitty. So be it.

Offside

Post by Offside »

Arsenal v City

Good draw - Chelsea will knock Spurs out and whilst City are the most beatable they are also the most palatable to lose to.
If we do play Chelsea in the final, I wonder if their fans will bring "be careful what you wish for" banners, as they win the double with their new manager. :lol:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Offside wrote:
Arsenal v City

If we do play Chelsea in the final, I wonder if their fans will bring "be careful what you wish for" banners, as they win the double with their new manager. :lol:
As much as I hate to say it, I've been tipping the Chavs for the double for months now.

g60gooner

Post by g60gooner »

Having just watched that shite on the beeb, can someone please explain Paul Pogba and his £89,000,000 price tag??
By my reckoning, if Sanchez goes for less than £200million then i won't understand.

Midz

Post by Midz »

Great draw. Wouldn't Arsenal v Spurs make an even greater final even though it's not likely to happen.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

g60gooner wrote:Having just watched that shite on the beeb, can someone please explain Paul Pogba and his £89,000,000 price tag??
By my reckoning, if Sanchez goes for less than £200million then i won't understand.
It's not the case either that the press have given him a really tough ride. Every time I have watched United he has been a complete passenger. Just miles off the pace and can't make an impact. Like Yaya Toure over the last few years.

Summed up by his half-arsed attempt to close Kante down for the goal.

g60gooner

Post by g60gooner »

northbank123 wrote:
g60gooner wrote:Having just watched that shite on the beeb, can someone please explain Paul Pogba and his £89,000,000 price tag??
It's not the case either that the press have given him a really tough ride. Every time I have watched United he has been a complete passenger. Just miles off the pace and can't make an impact. Like Yaya Toure over the last few years.

Summed up by his half-arsed attempt to close Kante down for the goal.
All they seem to do is make excuses because of the enormous fee hanging over him.
I wouldn't pay a tenth of the price he went for.
I'm not even sure what kind of player he is either? Is he a dm, an enforcer, or an attacking midfielder, is he a playmaker? Honestly, if it wasn't for his stupid hair you wouldn't know he was on the pitch most games. Incredible how easy it is to become a 'great player' today.

greengooner

Post by greengooner »

Re the game tonight

1. Luiz if a fu**ing disaster
2. Costa is a f**king c**t
3. Rojas is a dirty bas**rd
4. Oliver is just s**t

That is all

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

northbank123 wrote:Handbags at dawn on the touch line at Chelsea.

Mourinho in setting up team to constantly foul opposition in big game shocker. Particularly brainless red card literally two seconds after a lengthy warning to United's captain for repeatedly fouling Hazard.

Hope Chelsea smash them second half.

How did Manure finish with ten men? Should have been seven ...Hererra deserved red for stupidity , Young by the letter of the law should have gone for foul on Moses..tackle from behind where there is no hope of winning the ball.(Xhaka v Swansea for example) .Valencia committed three yellow card offences but didn't get one card and Rojo stamped on Hazard.. Watching tonight made me realise how much I despise Manure..no love for Chelsea either but glad they won..