Lincoln City (H) | FA Cup QF | Sat 11 Mar 17:30

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Sean

Re: Lincoln City (H) | FA Cup QF | Sat 11 Mar 17:30

Post by Sean »

Another flat track bully run into a tough Wembley semi-final :barscarf:

I went for a pint with OneBard after the protest so I only got home for the start of the second half. We wore them down and took the piss with our 'walking the ball into the net' schtick.

I don't think the semis will be as easy :roll:

I'm looking forward to the plane next week 8)

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Bob Bayliss wrote:Man City in the draw, please.....by far the least painful of all the necessary evils to lose to
Yep. Can't help but feel like it will be the scum though. Whoever we get, we're not going to win the cup so let's just have Man City and be done with it.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

I wanted to punch Ramsey's grinning face when he scored. Lucky break but did he need to slam the ball into the net? I despise the sight of him in an Arsenal shirt each time he plays.

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Ian Wright on B.T, trotted out the company line,"Arsene Wenger built this club into what we see today."
NO he fucking didn't. :twisted: :banghead:
We,and generations of supporters and our collective hard earned built this fucking club. :twisted: :banghead:

augie

Post by augie »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:Chris Sutton getting lippy about Perez. It's not as if he ever, you know, chased a ball down which was played back after a player was injured or anything, is it?

I still think that he was clipped by the defender - of course wankbag Sutton was calling for a yellow card :roll: :censored: :censored:

Sean

Post by Sean »

Chris Sutton is the moaning old man of punditry. Fucking thieving a living as a pundit. The way he moans and groans on 5Live and BT when asked an opinion or a question is embarrassing. I remember he got pretty pissy and sarcastic with George Riley on 5Live earlier this season.

Trouble is, he's probably the only one who says it like it is about Arsenal and TOF. Though I didn't hear anything about that today.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

flash gunner wrote:We will win maybe by 5 or more and they will sing his name again :barscarf: :suicide:
Did they sing his name?

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Bradywasking wrote:I wanted to punch Ramsey's grinning face when he scored. Lucky break but did he need to slam the ball into the net? I despise the sight of him in an Arsenal shirt each time he plays.
I know how you feel mate - another absolutely dog shit performance by him again, slowing everything down to a snail's pace. He was Lincoln's best player at times. Then he whacks the ball into the net gleefully from three inches like he's just scored a worldy.......utter prick

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

flash gunner wrote:
flash gunner wrote:We will win maybe by 5 or more and they will sing his name again :barscarf: :suicide:
Did they sing his name?
I'm pleased to report no

NickF

Post by NickF »

Eboue-Why? wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
Did they sing his name?
I'm pleased to report no
That's the weird thing, apart from the Time for Change last season, his name hasn't been sung for years.

To be honest, I dont think there are too many AKBs or WOBs at the Emirates - they just don't care.

I was talking to a fella on another Arsenal forum and he said they he would prefer Wenger to leave at the end of the season but has too much respect for him to join a protest. I think that is the major issue we face.

greengooner

Post by greengooner »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Bob Bayliss wrote:Man City in the draw, please.....by far the least painful of all the necessary evils to lose to
Yep. Can't help but feel like it will be the scum though. Whoever we get, we're not going to win the cup so let's just have Man City and be done with it.
Only positive scenario for us, we get millwall in the semi after their shock 5-0 win against the vermin, after struggling by them on penalties we get city in the final who brownhole us, Wenger then fu**s off to PSG

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

greengooner wrote:
Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Only positive scenario for us, we get millwall in the semi after their shock 5-0 win against the vermin, after struggling by them on penalties we get city in the final who brownhole us, Wenger then fu**s off to PSG
Millwall will put up a good fight...but cant see them having enough quality to see of the scum

Live in hope though...

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:I wanted to punch Ramsey's grinning face when he scored. Lucky break but did he need to slam the ball into the net? I despise the sight of him in an Arsenal shirt each time he plays.
I know how you feel mate - another absolutely dog shit performance by him again, slowing everything down to a snail's pace. He was Lincoln's best player at times. Then he whacks the ball into the net gleefully from three inches like he's just scored a worldy.......utter prick
Just watched Match of the Day this morning, Sanchez crossed for Ramsey to score. Before Ramsey scored Sanchez had turned his back on the play and walked away..Don't blame him.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Bradywasking wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:
Just watched Match of the Day this morning, Sanchez crossed for Ramsey to score. Before Ramsey scored Sanchez had turned his back on the play and walked away..Don't blame him.

Ramsey is an example of exactly what is wrong at Arsenal...pampered fucking wimps...who think they are better than they are

Hate this attitude.....

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Respect to Lincoln....have to admire there efforts