Lincoln City (H) | FA Cup QF | Sat 11 Mar 17:30

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Sean

Lincoln City (H) | FA Cup QF | Sat 11 Mar 17:30

Post by Sean »

Up next. Will we conspire to fuck this one up too? Will it be all the referee's fault again? :barscarf:

Goonimp

Re: Lincoln City (H) | FA Cup QF | Sat 11 Mar 17:30

Post by Goonimp »

Looking forward to this now for obvious reasons. Big win tonight and Tranmere fucked up at Barrow. Cowley thinks there's a 1 in 1000 chance. Imagine if it's the Imps who stick the final nail in the old dictator's coffin. Would love it.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

We will win maybe by 5 or more and they will sing his name again :barscarf: :suicide:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Sean wrote:Up next. Will we conspire to fuck this one up too? Will it be all the referee's fault again? :barscarf:
The officials were cu.nts actually, and I can smell cheating bastards let alone see them, fucking Greek tragedies...

However those who sing the praises of that stupid thick second rate L'orient centre back, hang your heads in shame!

The 10-2 aggregate defeat is the worst suffered by an English side in the Champions League
It was Arsenal's biggest home loss since November 1998 (5-0 against Chelsea in the League Cup)
Only one Champions League tie has seen a greater margin of victory for a team - Bayern Munich v Sporting Lisbon (12-1, 2009)

Enough said!....

Come on Lincoln... :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

flash gunner wrote:We will win maybe by 5 or more and they will sing his name again :barscarf: :suicide:
This ^.

6-0 to The Arsenal. The JCL and the AKB will have some cute little pro-Wenger placards etc with them. She-Ra and her sister Captain LesbianBeard will update "who'd heard of Na$sri etc" banner to "Who'd heard of O$il and $anchez etc" and we will hear SteveO's favourite song being belted out loud and proud. Because most of our JCL home fans are utter cúnts. :lol: :roll:

REB

Post by REB »

flash gunner wrote:We will win maybe by 5 or more and they will sing his name again :barscarf: :suicide:
i dont think they will sing his name anymore flash, its got to the stage now where more and more akbs now know his time is gone .

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

REB wrote:
i dont think they will sing his name anymore flash, its got to the stage now where more and more akbs now know his time is gone .
Hope so mate

silus

Post by silus »

What a horrible game this is.
If we get through, all I see is a humiliation at Wembley by the chavs, mancs or, god forbid, the vermin.
So the lesser of 2 evils is losing at home to a non league team.
Don't you just love being a gooner at the moment? :banghead: :banghead:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

silus wrote:What a horrible game this is.
If we get through, all I see is a humiliation at Wembley by the chavs, mancs or, god forbid, the vermin.
Get rid of him now, pay him off till the Summer, and watch us smash whoever in the Semis and Final whilst in transition!
You watch the shit start to earn their keep with a big fucking wake up call...
Watched the c.unts stroll out for a training sesh b4 yesterday's game, their body language was shit, they were worse than comatose, no wonder Sanchez ad the ump, I would have kicked their arses too!....

Babu

Post by Babu »

Allgunsblazin wrote:
Enough said!....

Agreed.

And there has to be another protest.

Relentless until the end of the Season
We've got the *word censored* and his cronies on the ropes now!

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

Just imagine the IMP-lications if we lose this......... :rubchin:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Babu wrote:
Allgunsblazin wrote:
Enough said!....

Agreed.

And there has to be another protest.

Relentless until the end of the Season
We've got the *word censored* and his cronies on the ropes now!
They are next!
Wingers had enough rope!, but I would definitely kick the stool beneath those faceless spineless money grabbing bastards....
Last edited by Allgunsblazin on Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Babu

Post by Babu »

Allgunsblazin wrote:
silus wrote:What a horrible game this is.
Get rid of him now, pay him off till the Summer, and watch us smash whoever in the Semis and Final whilst in transition!
You watch the shit start to earn their keep with a big fucking wake up call...
Watched the c.unts stroll out for a training sesh b4 yesterday's game, their body language was shit, they were worse than comatose, no wonder Sanchez ad the ump, I would have kicked their arses too!....
Amen!

We need a proper bastard until the end of the season as interim, to sort this squad out!
Tell Ozil, Walcott and all those other little pussies to bring a packed lunch to training , and if they don't give 100% then tell them to man up and get ready for a fu.cking good kicking !

Something like this!

phpBB [video]

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Team talks were always my forte, sometimes funny but always truthful and to the point, he held himself well and got his point across...

I suggest an avid Gooner(especially the Paddies) in the dressing room every week to give em a pasting, can we draw lots now!... :lol:

Sean

Post by Sean »

John Sitton, top coach, top bloke 8) Stood on the North Bank with his dad and played in our youth team for a season before moving onto Chelsea and turning pro there. Had a very promising coaching career harshly cut short by that documentary.

He brought his autobiography out in November. Fantastic read. Check out my posts in the book thread; recent videos with him too.