Barca whores

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Herd

Barca whores

Post by Herd »

Up to their tricks again !
Now I hate PSG like I hate Chelsea but that was a blatant fix !

mojokickin

Re: Barca whores

Post by mojokickin »

Horrible for the game. The way the press is glorifying their great escape and not on how Suarez diving around is repulsive.

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Thought the PSG manager was going to pass out!
Ah well he gets the tin tack...
We get rid of Wenger...

Please!.....

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

PSG getting used to Wenger type results

JimmyAFC

Post by JimmyAFC »

Can't stand Barcelona from their players to their supporters.

Horrible *word censored*.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

If anyone ever wondered about whether the chumps league is fixed, last night showed you the answer. Dodgy penalties, loads of stoppage time. You get the feeling that had they needed 6 goals and that missing Malaysian plane to re-appear, it would somehow have miraculously turned up in the middle of the pitch.
There's no way in the world that UEFA were going to allow their luvvies to go out in the second round. No way at all. There's also no way that Real and them will be drawn against each other in the next round either and then they'll be miraculously kept apart in the semi finals too. They've been trying for 20 years to fix it so that they play each other in the final and it hasn't happened yet and long may that continue.

Clash

Post by Clash »

Must admit that was very dodgy last night. I am always reluctant to go down the ''fixed'' route but in a game that involves so much money maybe it is naive to dismiss it.

Fixed or not, Barcelona are fucking blatant cheats. Always have been. But because its Barcelona it gets brushed aside in the most hypocritical way.

Suarez was vilified playing for Uruguay but never for Barcelona. He should have had a red for 2 dives and PSG should be in the QF

And did anyone see the nauseating reaction in the studio of Linker, Owen, Gerrard and Ferdinand on BT to the 6th goal? That looked dodgy to me too, Lineker pretending to be embarrassed :roll: Why were the cameras even filiming them? Did they set it up afterwards? And if it was genuine why are they celebrating like that anyway? Pricks!

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Youre not really saying its fixed?

Herd

Post by Herd »

They have been doing it for years ,football is corrupt to the point where it is like wrestling .
Entertainment for the masses with a scripted outcome !

If you wonder why the press don't pick it up its simple ,without football no one would read their papers or watch their tv programs !

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Herd wrote:They have been doing it for years ,football is corrupt to the point where it is like wrestling .

If you wonder why the press don't pick it up its simple ,without football no one would read their papers or watch their tv programs !
Good teams have good 'luck', you make your own luck thats all there is to it. Funny how for 20 years people accused united of being lucky when ferguson leaves and their quality goes down the luck runs out :? coincidence?

Barca have excellent players (especially the front 3) therefore they make more goalscoring chances there is more pressure on PSG and mistakes happen. I thought the pens were pens last night, yes there was over reacting from suarez but thats nothing new

Herd

Post by Herd »

flash gunner wrote:
Herd wrote:They have been doing it for years ,football is corrupt to the point where it is like wrestling .

Good teams have good 'luck', you make your own luck thats all there is to it. Funny how for 20 years people accused united of being lucky when ferguson leaves and their quality goes down the luck runs out :?

Barca have excellent players (especially the front 3) therefore they make more goal scoring chances there is more pressure on PSG and mistakes happen. I thought the pens were pens last night, yes there was over reacting from suarez but thats nothing new
Flash utter tripe you cannot have watched it last night ??????

Anyone that doesn't think Fergie had an influence on refs must be mad and of course Murdoch owned a large shareholding in MUFC at the time . . . . . .can u see the link !

Puzzling Evidence hardening your heart !

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I don't buy that corruption is as widely spread in football as Herd insists tbh, but I do totally agree that the Whores get preferential treatment from refs, the same as the manc filth did under Rednose. Also, FIFA and UEFA are two of the most corrupt organisations on planet Earth. :x

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Yeah he had an influence but games weren't blatantly, outright fixed (ie decided before kick off how the game would go)

Barca had 20 shots last night and something like 70% possession when you put that much pressure on the oppo things happen

Herd

Post by Herd »

DB10GOONER wrote:I don't buy that corruption is as widely spread in football as Herd insists tbh, but I do totally agree that the Whores get preferential treatment from refs, the same as the manc filth did under Rednose. Also, FIFA and UEFA are two of the most corrupt organisations on planet Earth. :x

Its a boring newsday gotta try spreading the shit round ,and yes its not wrestling im just inflating the fact that they do get preferred treatment
BUT !
PSG Goalkeeper looked like he took a bung and the reffing was piss poor!

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

flash gunner wrote:Yeah he had an influence but games weren't blatantly, outright fixed (ie decided before kick off how the game would go)

Barca had 20 shots last night and something like 70% possession when you put that much pressure on the oppo things happen
I agree but penalty on Suarez was a dive.

PSG have to look at themselves though and wonder what they've been paying Wenger for.

:lol: