Barca whores

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Allgunsblazin

Re: Barca whores

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Perhaps Wenger learned that you can overcome a four goal deficit, fucking wanker!...

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

arseofacrow wrote:
flash gunner wrote:Yeah he had an influence but games weren't blatantly, outright fixed (ie decided before kick off how the game would go)

Barca had 20 shots last night and something like 70% possession when you put that much pressure on the oppo things happen
I agree but penalty on Suarez was a dive.

PSG have to look at themselves though and wonder what they've been paying Wenger for.

:lol:
Think its a perfect fit mate

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

Imagine (yeah right) if that was us scoring 3 goals to go through when the clock hit 88 mins. All the empty seats celebrating the miraculous escape would have been a joy to behold!!

Blade

Post by Blade »

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/08/26/sport ... orruption/

well even W Cup matches can be 'arranged'.

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

They were just never going to go out, fair or not fair.

Remember the RVP sending off, or that Chavski game, whenever UEFA get nervous they will be knocked out they get Pens or Red Cards for offense that have never had redcards before that game or After it.

Everytime i see a player kick the ball away after being offside it makes it even more strange. its like the Ref been told book them for everything

What i have realised and happend alot under the RedNose you don't need to even be that overt to tip the balance of the game. if you give one Pen, or even if you just give nearly every 50/50 as a foul to one team that gives them much more of the ball, and often prevents counters. That puts massive pressure on the other team.

Or like in Italy when the ref would just make sure the opposing teams best players were suspended for the big games.

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Honestly chaps, you are getting as insecure and paranoid as our illustrious leader fixed my Arsenal... :lol:
I remember when Arsenal were compared to Barcelona, the English Barcelona, tippy tappy here, tippy tapped there and WE all loved it, the truth of the matter is that they are a huge great club like Real Madrid, and we are just an average Premier League Club that finishes 4th...
One pundit said that WE were an embarrassment as representatives of the EPL, not true!
The Premier League is a vastly overrated League that is so Hyperinflated....

Mistical92

Post by Mistical92 »

Clash wrote:And did anyone see the nauseating reaction in the studio of Linker, Owen, Gerrard and Ferdinand on BT to the 6th goal? That looked dodgy to me too, Lineker pretending to be embarrassed :roll: Why were the cameras even filiming them? Did they set it up afterwards? And if it was genuine why are they celebrating like that anyway? Pricks!
That was really cringeworthy and weird. One of them running around, FFS.

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

I think Barca get more than just the Rub of the green at home when they need it.

There have been certian games under Rednose, like the one vs Spurs they were 2-0 down at half time the ref just evened it up with two dodgy as fuck pens, dont get me wrong i was laughing and all that, i think that is when Rednose made his "guys it's Totenumb" sound bite that press lapped up, and nobody mentioned the the ref got them back into to it with quick fire pens

The last game of the unbeaten run was about as dodgy as you can get for one sideded awarding of fouls/cards as you will ever see.

The Barca RvP sending off to my knowledge has never happened like that before or after in a match that size, or any i have watched. he shot about the same time as the ref blew.

I dont think that these are exagerations.

Wenger made attacking subtistutions in a game we could not win, and got us the 2-10 result because he is delusional till the last, and lacks any sense of history of the club and respect for it.

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Can't stand any of them!...BM Barca Real, fuckem!...

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee

Post by Yankee_Gooner_Dandee »

I hate Busquets and Jordi Alba more than any other players. I respect Messi, but the rest of the team are diving *word censored*. It wasn't "fixed" by any means since PSG could have easily put them away when Cavani was clean through and so was Di Maria. The ref was obviously terrible though since Suarez should have been booked at least twice for diving, and PSG should have had a penalty in the first half when Mascherano handled in the box.

Barca 100% get biased calls, especially at home. The RVP second yellow is still the worst call of all time.

olgitgooner

Post by olgitgooner »

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee wrote:I hate Busquets and Jordi Alba more than any other players. I respect Messi, but the rest of the team are diving *word censored*. It wasn't "fixed" by any means since PSG could have easily put them away when Cavani was clean through and so was Di Maria. The ref was obviously terrible though since Suarez should have been booked at least twice for diving, and PSG should have had a penalty in the first half when Mascherano handled in the box.

Barca 100% get biased calls, especially at home. The RVP second yellow is still the worst call of all time.
You are totally on the money mate. The English domestic game has had a few dodgy refs. Mike Riley. Mike Dean. But European football is stuffed full of the twats. :evil:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

flash gunner wrote:Youre not really saying its fixed?
You're not really saying its not? :?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

olgitgooner wrote:
Yankee_Gooner_Dandee wrote:I hate Busquets and Jordi Alba more than any other players. I respect Messi, but the rest of the team are diving *word censored*. It wasn't "fixed" by any means since PSG could have easily put them away when Cavani was clean through and so was Di Maria. The ref was obviously terrible though since Suarez should have been booked at least twice for diving, and PSG should have had a penalty in the first half when Mascherano handled in the box.

You are totally on the money mate. The English domestic game has had a few dodgy refs. Mike Riley. Mike Dean. But European football is stuffed full of the twats. :evil:
And Mike Riley is a twat that needs stuffing. (by Big Bubba in a prison cell) :lol:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Could not believe or understand the reaction in the BiTter Sport studio..FFS Owen played for Real....There are few people In football that I despise more than Owen...

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
flash gunner wrote:Youre not really saying its fixed?
You're not really saying its not? :?

Yes i am