#WengerOut Fundraising Campaign

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Ed Hunter The Gooner

Re: #WengerOut Fundraising Campaign

Post by Ed Hunter The Gooner »

Herd wrote:Not that I like him but sureley Piers Morgan would get his wad out for such a cause ?
Good idea and why the hell not??? This is not the time to think if he was a fuckwit or not, we need everybody capable on board. More known person the better.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Ed Hunter The Gooner wrote:
Herd wrote:Not that I like him but sureley Piers Morgan would get his wad out for such a cause ?
Good idea and why the hell not??? This is not the time to think if he was a fuckwit or not, we need everybody capable on board. More known person the better.
I have tweeted him this morning. Gave him the link to the crowdfunder page.

Ed Hunter The Gooner

xisstential wrote:
I have tweeted him this morning. Gave him the link to the crowdfunder page.
Great! Maybe for a starters he could donate let's say 500 000 pounds! :lol: :lol: :lol:

But seriously, if you guys can get celebs and journos on board that would take this campaign to a whole new level.

Pete on the beach

Post by Pete on the beach »

Have sent him a polite tweet and msg, no response so far, but if enough of us do , politely of course maybe he will ,

Ed Hunter The Gooner

Pete on the beach wrote:
Have sent him a polite tweet and msg, no response so far, but if enough of us do , politely of course maybe he will ,
Yep, I did that too.

mattyb

Post by mattyb »

PLANE BANNER UPDATE - 09.40AM 14.03.2017

Please see the note below from the airline company....

"The big winter storm that's about to hit New York in today's news, will start curling in our direction for the end of the week and on the long-term forecast I am seeing a 50:50 best chance on conditions being good enough to fly on Saturday. The probability will change every 24 hours as we get closer. You need to advise your crowd-sourced colleagues of this"

I will provide updates as I receive them, lets hope and see if the weather conditions improve as the week goes on....

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

mattyb wrote:PLANE BANNER UPDATE - 09.40AM 14.03.2017

"The big winter storm that's about to hit New York in today's news, will start curling in our direction for the end of the week and on the long-term forecast I am seeing a 50:50 best chance on conditions being good enough to fly on Saturday. The probability will change every 24 hours as we get closer. You need to advise your crowd-sourced colleagues of this"

I will provide updates as I receive them, lets hope and see if the weather conditions improve as the week goes on....
That man has a contract with the devil itself. The mobile billboard company has called me this morning and that's a goer....if we can get 3 guys on here to actually focus on one thing long enough to make it happen.

Herd

Post by Herd »

Do u pay ONLY if they fly ? Or do you forfeit some ?
Last edited by Herd on Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

3 of us have tweeted him and I sent him the link as well. No reply to anyone. If that flip flopping :censored: tries to ride on the back of this in 2 months time....he is going to hear all about it.

Herd

Post by Herd »

Herd wrote:Do u pay ONLY if they fly ? Or do you forfeit some ???

mattyb

Post by mattyb »

Herd wrote:Do u pay ONLY if they fly ? Or do you forfeit some ???

Ian
we only pay if the plane flies, we have the option of a refund or choose another suitable venue for the flight to happen, as some venues have flight restrictions...

General

Post by General »

mattyb wrote:PLANE BANNER UPDATE - 09.40AM 14.03.2017

Oh dear hasn't Le Fraud used up all his luck already??

Could we not get a parachute or even a rocket to blast him out of his seat??

Bob Bayliss

Post by Bob Bayliss »

Maybe a postponement could be a blessing in disguise.....

Is Wembley a no-fly zone? HUGE potential for impact and media coverage.....would blow The Hawthorns out of the water in terms of bang for our buck. Yes, it's a few weeks away but as Kev says in his latest piece he is unlikely to announce he is signing another contract until the season ticket renewals are in....

There is a famous precedent during an Arsenal cup final: we could brand it as invoking the spirit of our greatest manager, Herbert Chapman.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WogP7kkiF5U

Afc5123

Post by Afc5123 »

£2500 raised now! Wow :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

xisstential wrote:https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/chris-butler

Ok boys..this is it..I will kick it off with £30. Unfortunately it is in my name but I don't know how to change that...but this will work.... Lets get it going.
Just wanted to keep the link ready & available on each page in case anyone new etc come son and wants to donate! :barscarf:

I have written to Bouldy asking him to donate. :mrgreen: :barscarf: