#WengerOut Fundraising Campaign

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Swiss Tony Adams

Re: #WengerOut Fundraising Campaign

Post by Swiss Tony Adams »

or you've got loads of colour in your printer...

Swiss Tony Adams

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Swiss Tony Adams wrote:Image
Well done Swiss TA6 - These are superb and will be popping up all around Dublin. :D 8)

augie

Post by augie »

Anyone know how the kitty is going or are funds getting low ? Need to keep up the pressure and I have kicked in another £25

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

augie wrote:Anyone know how the kitty is going or are funds getting low ? Need to keep up the pressure and I have kicked in another £25
We are going to try hit the 4k then immediately launch another one. Some of us have a decent chunk of money in there...Matty needs to get his £750...I have around £1400 tied up and so on...I think of the 4k we still have about £1200 to spend for BUT we are going to need it..AND MORE.

Once we close this one I will put up ALL the receipts for how the money was used.

We will launch another immediately...I think this prick is going to sign...we need to continue until the end of the season. If he does sign, next year we can sit back and watch TOF drag the club down to mid table. PRICK!!

General

Post by General »

One way of promoting the fund raiser is to paste the link below into the comments sections of online articles. Leave out the www otherwise their online filter will stop it.

Help fund the 'WengerOUT Nonewcontract' campaign by donating to the crowd fund. Copy and paste link below into web browser. Thank you for your support.
justgiving.com/crowdfunding/chris-butler
Last edited by General on Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

General

Post by General »

Swiss Tony Adams

DB10GOONER wrote:
Swiss Tony Adams wrote:
Well done Swiss TA6 - These are superb and will be popping up all around Dublin. :D 8)
I'll be adding a variety of sizes and designs here...
http://s38.photobucket.com/user/SwissTo ... t=3&page=1

Anyone feel free to look at them.
Of course do NOT print them out on sticky labels.
And do NOT maybe spray the printed labels with a clear laquer before NOT sticking them outside.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Swiss Tony Adams wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Swiss Tony Adams wrote:
I'll be adding a variety of sizes and designs here...
http://s38.photobucket.com/user/SwissTo ... t=3&page=1

Anyone feel free to look at them.
Of course do NOT print them out on sticky labels.
And do NOT maybe spray the printed labels with a clear laquer before NOT sticking them outside.
I will make sure I do not do that! :barscarf: :lol:

jaggygooner

Post by jaggygooner »

Swiss Tony Adams wrote:Image
I like the way you've positioned the stickers to exactly represent our zonal marking at west brom, very subtle :D :barscarf:

NickF

Post by NickF »

xisstential wrote:
augie wrote:Anyone know how the kitty is going or are funds getting low ? Need to keep up the pressure and I have kicked in another £25
We are going to try hit the 4k then immediately launch another one. Some of us have a decent chunk of money in there...Matty needs to get his £750...I have around £1400 tied up and so on...I think of the 4k we still have about £1200 to spend for BUT we are going to need it..AND MORE.

Once we close this one I will put up ALL the receipts for how the money was used.

We will launch another immediately...I think this prick is going to sign...we need to continue until the end of the season. If he does sign, next year we can sit back and watch TOF drag the club down to mid table. PRICK!!
Nice to see the target has been reached so you guys can be reimbursed.
Money well spent, the van brought a smile to my face as I walked round the corner. Never dreamed it would be so close to the stadium.

Here's to the raising the next target!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I've unstickied this thread and stickied the new fundraising thread that xisstential set up.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

How much is it to Hire an ex-Mossad Assassin? - Just to get their pint of view you understand...nothing more :?