Fa cup semi draw

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
flash gunner

Re: Fa cup semi draw

Post by flash gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:I had a dream last night that we won the FA Cup again this season. :shock:

And in that dream Wenger did the honourable and decent thing and announced his retirement after the cup win. :shock: :shock: :barscarf:

:wink:
I think that's called a wet dream :barscarf:
:lol: :lol:

Well, I did wake up fully engorged and buried in my pillow... and the missus did mysteriously go down to the living room in the middle of the night and sleep on the couch... she said something about me moaning "oohh go on then, Arsene... go on..." :shock:

:D :wink:
:coffeespit:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:I had a dream last night that we won the FA Cup again this season. :shock:

And in that dream Wenger did the honourable and decent thing and announced his retirement after the cup win. :shock: :shock: :barscarf:

:wink:
I think that's called a wet dream :barscarf:
:lol: :lol:

Well, I did wake up fully engorged and buried in my pillow... and the missus did mysteriously go down to the living room in the middle of the night and sleep on the couch... she said something about me moaning "oohh go on then, Arsene... go on..." :shock:

:D :wink:

I thought this thread was about an FA Cup "Semi".....clearly in your case DB, it was about a lot more than that :lol:

I don't know, Arsene eh ? Tut tut tut. :lol: :wink:

UlsterGooner

Post by UlsterGooner »

Everyone would love him to go out on some sort of high by winning the cup but unfortunately can't see it. If we were to win it then he'd think he could carry on

greengooner

Post by greengooner »

UlsterGooner wrote:Everyone would love him to go out on some sort of high by winning the cup but unfortunately can't see it. If we were to win it then he'd think he could carry on
Win or lose, he will carry on until he is carted out in a box feet first. Then after a week at the taxidermist he will return to be placed on the bench ironically beside Bould who looks like he was the last client at the taxidermist.

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

greengooner wrote:
UlsterGooner wrote:Everyone would love him to go out on some sort of high by winning the cup but unfortunately can't see it. If we were to win it then he'd think he could carry on
Win or lose, he will carry on until he is carted out in a box feet first. Then after a week at the taxidermist he will return to be placed on the bench ironically beside Bould who looks like he was the last client at the taxidermist.
Spare the the taxidermy just get stuffed Arsene :evil: :wink:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Theoperator wrote:
greengooner wrote:
Spare the the taxidermy just get stuffed Arsene :evil: :wink:

:barscarf: :D

Peeman

Post by Peeman »

Looks like any gold members who registered an interest were successful.

https://bookings.arsenal.com/matchday/login.htm

Herd

Post by Herd »

Yup seems like a wave of apathy has hit the season ticket holders too,I've 1 credit on one and zero on the other but I'm in !

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Herd wrote:We have chance if they turn up.
Not sure if i can be arsed to go on a Sunday as its when I take my son swimming .
Becoming a dad again @ 53 kind of changed me in that respect. When your son is on the autistic spectrum it outs football in the shade.
Family first...

UlsterGooner

Post by UlsterGooner »

Will this likely sell out to gold tomorrow. Surely any season ticket holders who want to go will have bought already. Hoping it goes to silver

VoiceOfReason

Post by VoiceOfReason »

Gotta say, I have zero faith in Man City to turn up and get the job done. They're so
inconsistent, and can never be relied on when needed.

The fact that they couldn't beat this abysmal Arsenal side (on their worst league form since 1995) and then rolled over against Chelsea really doesn't fill me with confidence for this SF.

Another draw and Wenger's deal with the devil will kick in and he'll scrape a shootout win. All the deluded AKB window lickers will hail a final appearance as the greatest success in the club's history and when we lose 4-0 we'll be told it's all the players' fault.

Paulio

Post by Paulio »

Are you honestly hoping Arsenal lose the semi final? :roll:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Putting aside the two pre-season friendlies which masquerade as the Community Shield, we have put in one good performance out of 6 attempts here - thrashing Villa. Chelsea 2009, Birmingham 2011, Wigan 2014 and Reading 2015 were all completely diabolical and jubilation aside the Hull final was a pretty grim showing.

City are a mixed bag but i doubt we'll win. We'd be very fortunate to if we play remotely similarly to last weekend.

SE12red

Post by SE12red »

Apathy meant I forgot to purchase tickets in the Gold Member window till my son reminded me. Logged on today and got 2 tickets no problem and looked like there was still plenty of availability.
I'm still not sure I can be bothered.

Peeman

Post by Peeman »

Tickets on sale to red and silver at the moment and still loads of tickets available :shock: