Fa cup semi draw

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Fa cup semi draw

Post by DB10GOONER »

Now I want the scum in the final! :shock: :lol: Would add some bite to it. See, this is the fucking problem with me and NLD's. In the build up to these games (or even possible games) I swing from massive soaring optimism to deep pessimistic despair, anger and hatred for the world. :oops: :lol:

No. Fuck that. Don't want them. Don't want to risk losing a final to the vermin. Fuck that. :| :censored:

UlsterGooner

Post by UlsterGooner »

Apparently semi final is saturday at 17:30

greengooner

Post by greengooner »

Monaco result is not going to help us, last available throphy for city, maybe more pressure for them or as I suspect more incentive to brownhole our cardboard warriors.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

greengooner wrote:Monaco result is not going to help us, last available throphy for city, maybe more pressure for them or as I suspect more incentive to brownhole our cardboard warriors.
It can work both ways though.Citeh brownhole us (as I suspect they will) it puts more pressure on le fartpipe.If we somehow manage to win it brings the contract dangerously closer (unless it's already signed by then)

Bob Bayliss

Post by Bob Bayliss »

Had City got through I would have made our semi 50-50. They are a better team but an ageing one, with a suspect defence. A big European match three days before playing us would have been a factor in their fitness level; they might have had to rotate a bit.

Now they can fully concentrate on us, and Pep will be determined to get a trophy. 4-2 is my prediction.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bob Bayliss wrote:Had City got through I would have made our semi 50-50. They are a better team but an ageing one, with a suspect defence. A big European match three days before playing us would have been a factor in their fitness level; they might have had to rotate a bit.

Now they can fully concentrate on us, and Pep will be determined to get a trophy. 4-2 is my prediction.
Yeah, I'm struggling to see any other result too tbh. Tactically, Pep ain't what he was when he had all the best players in the world at his disposal :wink: but he still has too much for Wenger. Watch Pep move players, cajole players, bollock players, make tactical switches and tactical substitutions... whilst Wenger sits there hugging himself like a troubled teenage Goth. :roll: :x

Ziegler1988

Post by Ziegler1988 »

UlsterGooner wrote:Apparently semi final is saturday at 17:30
Confirmed for Sunday at 1500

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

Ziegler1988 wrote:
UlsterGooner wrote:Apparently semi final is saturday at 17:30
Confirmed for Sunday at 1500
Good in the West Midlands fri/sat for a birthday. So may go to this if i can get a ticket.

navangooner

Post by navangooner »

Sunday at 3pm 32600 or so ticket allocation

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Bob Bayliss wrote:Had City got through I would have made our semi 50-50. They are a better team but an ageing one, with a suspect defence. A big European match three days before playing us would have been a factor in their fitness level; they might have had to rotate a bit.

Absolutely!
Citeh have more holes in their defence and have an uncanny resemblance to my fucking cullunder, and as for their goalkeeper, he makes Almunia look world class...
Predicted Monaco would smash Citeh, and Leicester beating the Spaniards after Craig Shakespeare had brown holed Ranieri, amazing turnaround NOT!....
So the final it is!..... :barscarf:

Herd

Post by Herd »

It is with shame I have to announce I registered for tickets this afternoon even though I wont be going myself !

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

This is bang out of order. I dont have enough away credits, and would have to register. Tourists (literally) can use fucking airmiles. Proof if ever needed even sponsors dont give a fuck about fans.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... a-10064463

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I had a dream last night that we won the FA Cup again this season. :shock:

And in that dream Wenger did the honourable and decent thing and announced his retirement after the cup win. :shock: :shock: :barscarf:

:wink:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:I had a dream last night that we won the FA Cup again this season. :shock:

And in that dream Wenger did the honourable and decent thing and announced his retirement after the cup win. :shock: :shock: :barscarf:

I think that's called a wet dream :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

flash gunner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:I had a dream last night that we won the FA Cup again this season. :shock:

I think that's called a wet dream :barscarf:
:lol: :lol:

Well, I did wake up fully engorged and buried in my pillow... and the missus did mysteriously go down to the living room in the middle of the night and sleep on the couch... she said something about me moaning "oohh go on then, Arsene... go on..." :shock:

:D :wink: